• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

serious question please answer

supfreak

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i am 5'7 199 pounds and strong as hell i need sme advice that is true
and not from a friend someone that knows what they r talking abouti currently am takeing 10mg of paxil and 10mg of valum
every supplament i look at says do not take if you have
anxity or takeing prescription medication, but half of the united states of america is on someting for it and i am on a low dossage i was woundering if anyone on here could lead me in the right direction as far as a good prohormone goes i know guys on the real shit that are worst than me and that have heart mermers and shit. i just want something that will not effect my heart rate or make me have night sweats like test does please wb thnx
o ya i take celtech but hate that i loose it all one week later that just sucks
cant take tribulas either so help me

It feels like someone shit on my eyes.

Care to restate that in a readable format?

What is your psychological condition? The reason I ask, is it may be dangerous to recommend a prohormone if you have specific conditions.

Prohormones are converted by the body, so the side effects of something like M1t are just as bad, if not worse than taking testosterone. You should also do some research before even considering taking a cycle of anabolics or prohormones.

i used to drink alot now that i do not drink i have like one anxity attack every three months thats all i have done my research and it loks like i would be fine
on anavar the real stuff with 1 c of deca a week but i dont want to spend that kind of money i just want to keep my size hat i get. if you could recomending something i could take after my month of celltech is up so i would keep my size that would be cool i gain about 15-20 pounds of that stuff i love it but it goes right away:pissed:

i used to drink alot now that i do not drink i have like one anxity attack every three months thats all i have done my research and it loks like i would be fine
on anavar the real stuff with 1 c of deca a week but i dont want to spend that kind of money i just want to keep my size hat i get. if you could recomending something i could take after my month of celltech is up so i would keep my size that would be cool i gain about 15-20 pounds of that stuff i love it but it goes right away:pissed:

You are mistaken. Celltech is nothing more than creatine and calories from dextrose. You are flushing your money down the drain. You could take creatine ester with some apple juice, then grab the 300 calories from 3 cups of cottage cheese, and save a ton of money. The reason you lose weight after you stop is because your body lets go of all of the water it has retained because of the creatine.

Long story short is you are bloated from creatine. You haven't done enough research for anybody to even consider recommending an anabolic steroid to you.

i have done my research and i know the top powerlifters in the world
i know just about everything there is to know about the juice!!
and i also know that i am retaining water from cell tech but if you take test cyp,or sustanan 250 redyjects if you can find them!! you hold water
when your cycle is over u loose some but not all, why isn't there a way to do the same thing with over the counter creatine??

if i could i would run
1 d-bol a day for 3 weeks to kick off my cycle then
1c of tst prop week
1c deca evry 5 days
and at the 5 week mark run
20 mg of anavar everyday
untill 10 weeks was up
make me lean and hard mabe put some E.Q in there
followed by nova or clomid totaper off
cant aford to do that so looking for something else thats all

If you actually knew anything about doing a cycle, you wouldn't even be posting that wish list of steriods in this string. You sound more like you want to party than get big.

That kind of cycle, could if you would, would only be taken by someone, like a pro, not a obvious novice such as yourself.

Post in the drug addict section or party section and get out of here. This site is for people that are serious!

i was not asking you anything and if you knew anything
about juice, that is a beginners cycle dummy pros take a gram of test a week
and i know you do not know what a gram is because you only know the term cc lol also a hand full of d-bol ,hemogen 50(anadrol) a growth kit a month
insulin, anavar wini, lots and lots of deca and more protien than you whey!!
lee priest gets up in the middle of the night to eat a full meal and goes back to bed he is shooting so much EQ,and just to let u know EQ is a horse trank
and makes you hungry as hell. i was haveing a nice disscussion with the kind person above this post about helping me so stay out of it asshole thnx:dont:

IML Gear Cream!
There is only one way to achieve the goals that you have clearly and succinctly stated here. First you should take your well thought out and comprehensive stack, and using only the finest grade 3'' 16g needle and large syringe (turkey baster will do in pinch), carefully apply the sub cranial tourniquet with median pressure (no more than 3x ambient barometric), mix all materials, including oral solids, and freeze for at least 30 minutes. Then inject slowly, using the secret Bulgarian carotid location. You should see incredible and immediate results. Be wary however...literacy may be an unintended side. If this happens, bang head against hard object until returning to normal.

As a general consideration, we ask that everyone use sentence structure when posting. This includes capital letters and punctuation. Nobody is going to take anyone seriously if they don't go through the effort of organizing their thoughts into at least semi-coherent sentences. Anything less is simply disrespectful. The name of this this thread is ironic, indeed.

Back