• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What would a doctor think?

jasone

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Who has a better chance at a healthier life? The smoking coutch potato who lives on fast food and soda, or someone who exercises daily, eats a clean diet, and does an occasional cycle?

Option A for 200 alex

*sarcasm*

I have met a few people who go on cycle every couple of years. They are in great shape and well into their 40's. I can't imagine them being in worse condition than the few alocoholic fat asses I know. Just an observation.

who's fault is that though. Likely theirs. Their lifestyle has changed, they've given up, lacked in consistency etc.

I spoke with my doctor a couple of years ago about this. His only answer was stay away from the drugs (with a serious tone). I think he didn't want to encourage me to go this route by giving an answer. I had no plans anyway.
Funny enough, if I had told him that I had planned on going on a lifestyle change of beer and cookies he probabily wouldn't be as serious with me. He would probably laugh and give me a sucker from the kids jar.
Fact is, a coutch potato lifestyle is deadly and should be banned be congress! (sarcasam)

I spoke with my doctor a couple of years ago about this. His only answer was stay away from the drugs (with a serious tone). I think he didn't want to encourage me to go this route by giving an answer. I had no plans anyway.
Funny enough, if I had told him that I had planned on going on a lifestyle change of beer and cookies he probabily wouldn't be as serious with me. He would probably laugh and give me a sucker from the kids jar.
Fact is, a coutch potato lifestyle is deadly and should be banned be congress! (sarcasam)

LOL i know a few doctors who would claim the drugs would kill you by the time you get to 30.

I spoke with my doctor a couple of years ago about this. His only answer was stay away from the drugs (with a serious tone).

This is odd because physicians "practice medicine" by "prescribing drugs". There would be little reason to go to a physician if drugs weren't on the agenda.

yeah, they can't make money off of these "drugs" though...except in the case of HRT, where of course they have no problem prescribing test

people on HRT live just as long as people not on it...I think if you are supposed to die of some shit you are going to die from it. I don't think "moderate" steroid use is going to shorten your life. How many women are on hormones and they outlive most of us? Oh well enjoy yourself within reason. You could walk out in the street and get hit by a bus tomorrow morning.

You see guys,the whole reason we get health problems as we age is due to a lack of our main hormones.It has medically proven time and again that by administering HRT to aging people,it reverses the effects of aging and actually prevents the diseases associated with it.

Thats why more and more doctors are prescribing HRT.Its sad that the gov't can't and won't listen to all the medical data that supports this.

IML Gear Cream!
Been Both.
Couch potato in some of my 'peak' 20's, (years old, that is) couldn't walk up hill for cris sake. hystamine just unloading groceries and beer form the car. Now, been on, bridged, but never off now for over 12 years, just qualified for A+ rate for health insurance. In other words, the health doctor said he "hadn't seen a person in such good shape" (including ekg, blood, piss tests) since he evaluated a semi pro 23 year old track and field athlete. I'm 43 now. My real doc said he is going to re-evaluate the status quo on hormones in general. I'm very lucky to have found a progessive doctor, my med sheet for the last three years, all AS or HRT, No recreational or alc, filled a whole sheet of paper. My first meeting with the doc he looked at me like a lab rat. After the basic physical and blood work he opened his eyes a bit to an alternative healthy life style. Be smart guys, know what you are doing, only trust the trustworthy and don't get excited over the newest latest greatest, let someone else experiment, go slow. Age... eh?

Back