• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Ernie Taylor

tingnting

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What has happened to this guy..?? I know he had a motorbike accident a while back, but i've not seen or heard of him for what seems like over a year now.. He was suppossed to step into Dorian's shoes, & he wasn't far from it.

Tricaratops?

As good as Ernie is, he is not good enough to step into Dorian's shoes. Maybe as a British body-builder, but that's all. Zack Khan would be a better choice if he ever actually manages to nail conditioning that matches his size and get his pro-card. He trains with Dorian, is on the same routine as Dorian (probably something similar in gear and diet too) and, although beaten by Troy Brown, he was 20 stone when he last stepped on stage - a more fitting similarity to the monster that was Dorian.

This is the guy.

ZackFront2007.jpg

He's a big guy, no doubt about that. It's about time we had a few more English Pro's.. The days of J.D, Gary Lister & Charlie Claremont are long gone.. Only Eddie Abbew flies the flag now.

Still no news on Ernie Taylor then..?? I saw a documentary on the Biography channel last week with former Mr Britain, Jamie Emanuel, i've tried Googling both of these guys for any info, but all to no avail..

He is a big dude, but as I mentioned before, he always lets himself down with his conditioning. He lost the overall British title to Troy Brown, who's making his IFBB pro-debut in Toronto, September time I think.

As for some of those other names you through in there, I was fortunate to train legs with J.D a few months ago. I think he'd just come back from an injury as he wasn't going all-out or even very heavy . However, he's still a big guy.

When J.D was at his peak, he had an upper body that was as good as anyone's, it was his legs tht let him down on the IFBB circuit.

Well the guys always draped in baggies when I see him train, but he has got a damn big back.

I've just read on a British Bodybuilding web-site that Ernie Taylor has suffered a major shoulder injury & is looking to retire from the Bodybuilding scene.
This along with his Motorcycle accident has put him back years & we all know that's a lifeime in this industry.
What a shame, he was the U.K's great hope..

IML Gear Cream!
................... obviously nobody gives a fuck..?! why, when this guy is legendary in the Bodybuilding world..??

Back