• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Im so fucked.

RasPlasch

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
April 1st a friend and I decided that we wanted to get a little drunk. So I ask my sister if she could provide us with alcohol. She says yes ofcourse I have hookups. She asks a friend to get us alcohol, and my sisters friend gets the alcohol from a 30 yr old lady....who gives the alcohol to my sisters friend....who then gives it to my sister. My luck...ofcourse we get caught that night and my friend and I just have to go to diversion classes so the minor consumption doesn't go on our record. The cop told us that if my sister told him who she got the alcohol from that she would be free of consequences. So we did that. Now....3 months later we get a thing in the mail saying my sister has to show up in court August 20th WTF!? It says that we need a lawyer (which we can't afford) and the maximum sentence is 1 year in jail and a $3000 fine.

What the hell should we do?

You learned a great lesson. NEVER tell a cop a goddamned thing. You know that whole "you have the right to remain silent thing?" Yea...

So you're a rat, basically.

Tisk tisk tisk

*Ninja Edit*

Never never never rat out your friends, and especially never rat out family. I would never trust you again if you did that to me.

Last edited:
how old is your sister?

The cop found the bag of alcohol and asked where we got the alcohol. My mom said "I don't know we don't have alcohol in the house" . So they knew right away we got it from someone.

And ok we made a mistake I realize that.

I was actually hoping for someone to tell me what is going to happen in court. It is a gross misdeaminor.

Were not going to get a lawyer for sure. Were hoping for a public defender. Im just wondering what you guys think the punishment will be for my sister.

Shes only 19. So shes still a minor.

The cop found the bag of alcohol and asked where we got the alcohol. My mom said "I don't know we don't have alcohol in the house" . So they knew right away we got it from someone.

I was actually hoping for someone to tell me what is going to happen in court. It is a gross misdeaminor.

Were not going to get a lawyer for sure. Were hoping for a public defender. Im just wondering what you guys think the punishment will be for my sister.

You didn't just make a mistake. You fucked over your sister to get out of trouble. Sorry dude, but that says a lot about you, and it ain't good.

Also, anybody with half a brain says the same thing. "we paid some random old black guy to buy it for us"

Where is 19 a minor?

She is an adult in most countries I know of.

Can you stop fucking bashing me? I've gotten it enough. I realize that I fucked up my sister life, alright? I came to you guys hoping you would know what the punishment would be for her.

Where is 19 a minor?

She is an adult in most countries I know of.

See thats what I was thinking to. But I guess they're talking minor as in she can't consume alcohol legally yet.

But shouldn't she be charged as an adult since she's over 18?

IML Gear Cream!
She will get nailed with contributing to the delinquency of a minor. She will have hell getting that one off of her record, and probably be in 3 times as much trouble as you.

damn dude that sucks, you made some big mistakes... I dunno what to tell you... Nobody is gonna wanna get your hopes up and tell you what they think is gonna happen, your just gonna have to wait and see. I would definitely get a lawyer though.

Did your sister rat on the old woman, or did you rat on your sister? Go into more detail..
Was your sister with you when you and your friend got caught? be more specific.
Maybe they just need your sister to testify against the old women... unless I am misunderstanding you.

Does your sister go to college?

Always say homeless person bought it. Actually Im kinda surprised they even asked.

Its not the end of the world. Everyone messes up. Deal with it. You will learn from it.

She will get nailed with contributing to the delinquency of a minor. She will have hell getting that one off of her record, and probably be in 3 times as much trouble as you.

Thats what I feared would be the situation.

damn dude that sucks, you made some big mistakes... I dunno what to tell you... Nobody is gonna wanna get your hopes up and tell you what they think is gonna happen, your just gonna have to wait and see. I would definitely get a lawyer though.

My mother is going into town on Friday to ask about our case. She said then she will figure out about our lawyer situation. If we have to pay $3000 for a lawyer then I don't we're going to get one. We just can't afford it.

Shes only 19. So shes still a minor.

who cares what he found, you just say someone bought it for us and we did not know him, that is the end of that.

last I checked at 18 your an adult in the USA.

Thats what I feared would be the situation.

My mother is going into town on Friday to ask about our case. She said then she will figure out about our lawyer situation. If we have to pay $3000 for a lawyer then I don't we're going to get one. We just can't afford it.
I edited my post re-read it

who cares what he found, you just say someone bought it for us and we did not know him, that is the end of that.

it's to late for that... I think he already learned his lesson..

Just bring your sister and the booze and so that we can sample the evidence later.

IML Gear Cream!
Did your sister rat on the old woman, or did you rat on your sister? Go into more detail..
Was your sister with you when you and your friend got caught? be more specific.
Maybe they just need your sister to testify against the old women... unless I am misunderstanding you.

Does your sister go to college?

When they questioned me, I was drunk so I couldn't lie. So I told them I got it from my sister. Then they questioned my sister and she said she got it from a friend who got it from another friend. My sister was not with me when we got caught.

Yes she goes to college.

The girl that my sister got the booze from are now saying that my sister stole it out of there car. Which she didnt, my sister's friend just handed it to her. The 30 year old lady already got her sentence. Its just down to my sister and her friend. She got.....providing alcohol to minors. But I guess my sister and her friend are getting the same thing. But my sisters friend who is 19 gave it to my sister who is 19. What would that be?

I was drunk? I dont even remember being questioned by the cops.

the law is against you, but I would figure (or hope) that there's some small chance you'll get a nice judge who will just make her do community service or something. Still, ya never know

When they questioned me, I was drunk so I couldn't lie. So I told them I got it from my sister. Then they questioned my sister and she said she got it from a friend who got it from another friend. My sister was not with me when we got caught.

Yes she goes to college.

The girl that my sister got the booze from are now saying that my sister stole it out of there car. Which she didnt, my sister's friend just handed it to her. The 30 year old lady already got her sentence. Its just down to my sister and her friend. She got.....providing alcohol to minors. But I guess my sister and her friend are getting the same thing. But my sisters friend who is 19 gave it to my sister who is 19. What would that be?

they are screwed, maybe they wont get the maximum, because they go to school, and I am guessing they do not have a prior record...

and for the people giving him a hard time lay off a bit, I know you're having a good time but I can only imagine how stressed he is. Not everyone is so as street smart as the rest of you. For god's sake you're at an internet thread bitching to some poor minor, how street can you be?

He hasn't learned jack shit. I can't believe you ratted on your sister. OMFG!

lol, ok, next time do not tell the cops shit. Even if they are whoopin your ass, remain silent, and wait until you get a fucking lawyer. They are going to bullshit you, they will tell you they will let you go if you just tell them something, but they are LYING, just keep your mouth closed!

they are screwed, maybe they wont get the maximum, because they go to school, and I am guessing they do not have a prior record...

Screwed as in....shes going to have to spend time in jail? Or screwed as in...a hefty fine and community service? She has no prior criminal record.

and for the people giving him a hard time lay off a bit, I know you're having a good time but I can only imagine how stressed he is. Not everyone is so as street smart as the rest of you. For god's sake you're at an internet thread bitching to some poor minor, how street can you be?

Thanks Crono:spin:

Back