Use Coupon Code SPOOK25 for 25% Discount!

They should bleed these guys out slowly...

100 Proof Chaos
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

They should bleed these guys out slowly...

Connecticut slaying suspects had no history of violence | Chron.com - Houston Chronicle

The article doesn't mention how these shitbags raped the mother and daughters for 6 hours, or how they caught the assholes trying to ram through a roadblock... but I guess they deserve their day in court and then 25 years of appeals before they can be 'humanely' executed.

Yeah, right...

Lift or Die
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Joshua Komisarjevsky

Steve Hayes

Public hangings are in need of a come back. In Iraq they use a small crane. No sudden snap of the neck ... just the tightening of the noose as the crane hoists them up in the air. Sometimes the knot is in the front

Bohemian Extraordinaire
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

They were burglars fresh out on parole, of course they are going to kill any witnesses to stay out of prison. Might not have had a history of violence, but things were damn sure going to get ugly when they started at it again and got caught. They should implant some kind of audible alarm thing in these types that goes off every 5 minutes so they can't do any more sneaking around, also put a small explosive charge by their frontal lobe that could be set off with a stun gun any home owner could have in their home. If one of the fuckers enters a persons home just a quick zap and poof instant lobotomy....
    Coarse edged youth, the irish pendants string from their smiles
    not yet plucked as to slacken the seams
    and drag down the features of age,
    no folds or creases from unkempt wear
    eyes of tranquilty, crystalline-beads
    no sign of despair in their hair, nor their hearts
    but oh they have yet to be experienced and that makes aging so very worth it...ML circa2012

100 Proof Chaos
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by maniclion View Post
    They were burglars fresh out on parole, of course they are going to kill any witnesses to stay out of prison. Might not have had a history of violence, but things were damn sure going to get ugly when they started at it again and got caught. They should implant some kind of audible alarm thing in these types that goes off every 5 minutes so they can't do any more sneaking around, also put a small explosive charge by their frontal lobe that could be set off with a stun gun any home owner could have in their home. If one of the fuckers enters a persons home just a quick zap and poof instant lobotomy....
    That sounds like one hell of a plan... right alongside the public execution spectacle, it just may act as a deterrent for once

Super Hero in Training

Rep Points

as mentioned ni the other thread:
    offer them 2 choices: life in a tent city in the desert making little rocks out of big rocks..or lethal injection...no appeal (this is THEIR choice) to be carried out wtihin a week of sentencing...there is no room in society for animals like this.
    Success leaves clues. People who produce outstanding results do specific things to create those results

Nobody cares what you did yesterday or what you are going to do tomorrow. What is important is what you are doing NOW to solve our problem

THERE IS NO TOMORROW!
    - Appollo Creed

I am The Mad Hatter
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by maniclion View Post
    I think that's one of the best ideas i've ever heard.
    little.girl.little.girl.you.should.close.your.eyes .that.view.is.gettin'.me.high