• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

This is why I'm not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
IML Gear Cream!
i don't see why everyone thinks your posts are hard to understand. i get you perfectly. good luck with your goals.

when will there be workouts in here?

:haha:

Thanks Little Wing. You too .

P- Funk : I was thinking that i might see how i go to post some entries for whatever i come up with over next week. This is my first real time doing a public record except for a really short while when i was at 12 hrs / day in 2003 and then a little on my travels. if it gets difficult, i could shy off.
I knoww most world fitness cultivators keep alot of it private and i don't think alot of ppl understand that.
Not that i might try to claim i've ever lifted 394 lbs in each hand ( :0 :0 ), .. although i did carry half of that for months in gifts for my daughter and siblings kids all over China for miles and miles at a time sometimes running to catch something or other through rediculous shoulder to shoulder crowds.. and on a dodgy diet.. but With the death of Jesse Marude recently though - i don't really wanted to be pressured. I'll just go at whatever pace i think is appropriate and report likewise. i guess some ppl don't really understand.
Check this link out,. There's some youtube footage of him and a link to a workout he was attempting posted 13 hrs before he died.
Nice plated tri/ anterior delt raises.. reminds me of some of what took mee down.
Jesse Marunde died - Muscular Development Forums

Physical Advancement - today's workout, I'm getting nervious....

I just want to work out really and share what I can and trade notes .. but I don't really want drama to have to do it though so see what happens. I'm feeling pretty sad and deflated about doing it atm so I might just hang my head - head up butt down, excuse myself and keep it private.

I'm sure it 's not going to be big loss for the majority of you all anyway.Thanks everyone.

Blooming tianshi lotus.

Last edited:
I'm sorry for being a douche.

Forget all those who cannot separate the open chat from the journal section. This is a place for people to be supportive of you, not a place to be rude to you. People may forget that for the moment, but forget their ignorance. As you post your routines and workouts the BS will fade and the support will grow. Think positive and it will become positive BL :thumb:

Yeh. Considering that prior to my work crash I've successfully for yrs trained and nourished training that's alot heavier than most ppl could probbably ever really fathom , it's slightly trickier having received so much criticism for the advice I'd given out. . not that that hasn't also come from my own fair share of many yrs of study aswell.( shrug). it's not always so easy to patient in the face of ignorance. . especially about this stuff because when it's like that i'm better off kicking ass alone and that i do. . It's quite novel being public about details because because it's so much it often too quickly turns into a circus where it's the me show and things get crazy pretty fast. .. see how we go anyway.

So it's satudray here today and we've just had a flurry of international visitors so for the last week and because of that i have really not done much of much on workout terms. .. popular guest they were ;) :).From what i've done before and the pattern I seem to kick in to though, I'm gauging that i can get into peak and world condition within 6 mths and 've sculpted to whatever goal I'd set.. .

To be honest, I've really tried to nuetralise the damage I've done over christmas by changing my diet up with things i wouldn't normally eat.. which was nearly painful at times but kept making sense enough to see out anyway .. body does funny things when I treat it differently..
so anyway.. feeling light - slightly softer than my usual densest self - but bigger in certain places that will help me out when I hit some heavy resistance legs in the 6 weeks or so and just twd the end of last week i had a masssive 1 hr 95 +% HR aerobic pump that with jumps and goood strong pumps on the jumps and really deep squats into jumps etc - 6-8- 10 min rounds back to back before changing muscle group and or tempo excited the fuck of me to be honest. I am geeared for an awesome comeback. I love knowing that type of intensity is still there and growing in me. love it. :D.

..also been doing a little pilates ( 1 hr intermediate daily) + mixing it up with a 1/2 aerobics oz workout ( free to air t.v.) and doing a leg / but / lower back low impact pilateobics dvd and another 1/2 hr aerobics or pilates sesh in the afternoon.
really looking forward to bringing back my 3 hr bwe program ( hr endurance abs + resisted variations and lengths singles / dbls etc .. incline / decline / .. long story but you 'll get it later if stay tuned ;) / hr full body for 200 reps and an hr isokentic legs).
Will also eventually bring in some weights with that sesh and add some classes and weights and freestyle whatever strikes me at uni. .. which is where the 3 weeks off cardio will do quite well .. and some great steep stairs in the main outdoor area at uni nxt to a straight even steeper hill that 's making me drool just thinking about it:D...lol.. burn me baby!

Thanks BC for the support. I might be half stroppy from being out of regular regime myself or transitionary as it may be, but can't be helped and hopefully it'll keep being well worth it. .

I don't want to think about b.s. Sox, so apology accepted .

Hopefully I'll stick this out with you all here long enough for it to reveal its worth and hopefully , besides that it would be of some value back to somebody, I will kick ass as i plan.

Happy training.

Blooming tianshi lotus.

Forget all those who cannot separate the open chat from the journal section. This is a place for people to be supportive of you, not a place to be rude to you. People may forget that for the moment, but forget their ignorance. As you post your routines and workouts the BS will fade and the support will grow. Think positive and it will become positive BL :thumb:

I just wanted to add to this Bonecrusher that i understand you're saying that my respect on IMO would be a performance based assessment on whatever i posted ( :confused: ) of my workouts.. If that iis the dynamic of that, then i want you to understand that i've been reading the journals of others here for monnths and familiarised myself with their situations ... as i have elsewhere.

I hope to haul my sorry tanned ass out of bed early tommorow and see what I come up with for something to post for you for the daily account. Again i'll see how .. interested I can stay.

Thanks for the tip anyway ;). It'll be fun to get some photos maybe and document progress of the journey back to those massive lifts ( .. as sad as massive is at that point to me) and beyond in an actual controlled environment as opposed to how it went down for me last time. . Hell Im excited for you aand me!:dont: ..

Blooming tianshi lotus.

Nothing ridiculously exciting this morning. woke 4:30 am
1 hr high intensity aerobics - lots of pumping legs lots of pumping arms - lots of jumping and squatting
10-15 min dynamic sequenced cool down stretch out
30 mins low impact aerobics - focus legs.

Hope to get in an hr pilates backed up with an hr ab work and maybe an hr full body bw sesh and an hr iso kentic legs and flexibility.
Wont cry If I dont get it done but see how i go.
really want to get comfortable with old daily bwe regime again and get a good enduro and flexibilty ( for rom and safety and general efficiacy) foundation re-established before I bring in the True Mass and heavier weights..

changing up perhaps tommorow to hydroxycut and lipofusion combo.. ( lipofusion mainly for the L-tyrosine and ee following Princes post on taurine and similar math) should be interesting.

Blooming tianashi lotus.

1 hr 20 abs..

7 x 100 rep variations floor
no more than 1500 at 100 rep sets w/ 12.5 kg machine resistence. little carried away but felt so good from each different angle and length .. didn't want to stop.

Probably wont get in pilates but optimistic for full body bw sesh and isokentic legs and flexibilty.

out of protein powder dammit. too late to pick some up til tommorow. yay :/.

IML Gear Cream!
last sesh of 3 for the day July 30 8:52 pm

bwe -

200 chest raises ( 4 x50)
200 lower back extensions ( 4 x50)
200 squats 2 x 100 - rest between only to stretch ( monkey pose )
200 pushups - 4 x 50 quick child pose stretch between each set - 20 sec maxish
200 tricep dips single alt legs crossed at knees.
iso kentic legs ( quads / pelvic floor inner thigh and glutes). .. not the thousand I planned but without the protein, had to go whole food and blugh.. maybe tommorow.

Re-realised that my strength foundation that made it possible to lift so much weight over the years was because of my high volume upper body bwe's.. looking forward to reproving that to myself.

yep.. slowly but surely.

Blooming tianshi lotus.

Holy. Shit.

Wish I had that kind of endurance - nice work :thumb:

Damm. you beat me to the edit. .but yeh. I'm kind of .. anticpiative of how it'll look in a bit myself.

Because I hope this journal 'll serve educationally ( what ever it reveals as it progresses) I just wanted to add to my last comment though that generally speaking, that endurance has in the past come at the expense of my hypertrophy and in lieu I've gotten strength and density. I 'm calculating though that thiis time round I can trade off some of each and still end up on top. See how i go.

cheers.

Why do such high repetitions?

What are you preparing for with those high reps?

What are the weights that you are using? THe intnsity has to be so low to accomplish 4 sets of 50 reps that I just can't see it being specific to anything really.

What are the weights that you are using? THe intnsity has to be so low to accomplish 4 sets of 50 reps that I just can't see it being specific to anything really.
Not to mention the 2 hours of cardio and hour of abs to go with it. :hmmm:

Apparently it doesn't :/!...
i bent half a mind to addressing intensity but I poo pooed the type time on need-to-know / 'll even notice grounds..
I vary to be completely honest.. intensity and tempos.. might even consider it the difference.. fartlek meets all sorts of other tids and bits ..
Becaause Patrick, and i'm sure i've read the same from Arnie / JC ( and trainer (??) )aand Dennis Wolf in interviews similar things supportive or reiteratively annecdotal to the effect of, that if you perform high reps at a smaller weight, between atp / MUR and and musclefibre protagonism, it therreby facilitates a capacity to lift heavier under condition of less reps.
i am huuge jodi on trunk / skeleture and muscular and connective tissue sequence building twd stabilty strength progressions and at and or from all conceivable angles and lengths and tempos and intensities.. you dont know good condition until you know good condition. It makes soo much difference to evvery single compound and certain isolated movements i perform.. I don't believe you'll ever sell me otherwise.

The weights i 'm using atm is only 12.5 kg res. via infomercial machine ( and tell chuck norris about the total gym if you like .. in fact .. get a 200 + lb friend to sit on the slideboard and do incline tri-cable pulls and decline pushups with themm as your resistence and tell mee about it if you like :D.. lol .. fun memories with myphat girl bud :)).. hehe..
I really didn't want to post so much today but the ab doer has a natural and workable resistence either way of 12.5 kg base.. spine/ pelvic pos. being imo the difference in how much resistence you can milk out of it..

It also has a flexible spine which means in conjunction with the seat that you can flip your work angle and use the spine playing with the arm bar handles for foot / archilles / bottom of toe - upper bottom foot rest / hook as your leg movement and the seat ( with cushions @ + or - angles or unsupine / sherminolgy ) to hit angles and latent tissue and so on that you'd never otherwise likely realise you had.. aand with resistence.. all at imo extreemely comfortable and even luxuroius volume capacity.. if I flip over and angle off on my knees ( one on seat one one leg planted to ground with half rotation )or sit facing the spine I can also get in bi-cep curls and push downs and tri pull backs ( and lower ) and my teres lovve that .. Ii love how they love that ( blush :dont: .) and my spine and general ab- pelvic connective and supportive nethers don't hate me for it neither.. i can flip and do decline chest raises and leg extensions rvs hypers lower back extensions and 200 reps no sweat.. or go lateral seated twist under and ups or lateral slide to toes ..all at 12.5 kgs if I want it .. and a really good height for seated tri dips at bw and decline hundu / court platform ..
i tried to find you a link but i dont think they sell them anymore.. no shit.. one of my favourite semi portable machines I've ever struck!

When i get back to uni in a few weeks , since you're asking, I'm going to try to re-create the 100 + kg lifts I conditioned to this way and try to gain progressions on them whilst I add mass ..
nooo idea exactly what it'll look like, .. not when i get there and not on the way, but unless i hear something consisely and reasonabley and benevolently critical.. then that's my plan.

The cardio is to keep all systems in sympathetic harmony.. i like the exceleration factor it brings to my speed fibres.

Pls just sue me on typos if you must. Hope that answers your questions.

Blooming tianshilotus.

sounds good.

IML Gear Cream!
No wonder you got real sick, you weigh next to nothing and put your body through hours upon hours of exercise.

What was that sickness again?

You mean the liver disease i'm talking myself through not dying of or the uncontrolled environment of lifting fuckloads at work for so many hrs and shifts while i was changing career paths to do something better and more impactuous for the world and trying to organise a christmas for my daughter with no daddy to help us???

if you're just going to be a fuckwit antognistic ignorant ass then just dont post here on my thread.. .i thought you said you were sorry anyway@). :loser:
and if you're waiting for me to flirt back at "youre so purrty " comment then hold your breath. :D :thumb: :)pissed: ....)

Blooming tianshi lotus.

Just so we're clear on what the problem is, i 'm not sure I want to give too much time to wondering why Soxmuscle you'd rather be rude than just wish me good luck with my goals like other ppl have but don't always expect a friendly response when you carry on like that.. not from myself anyway.

i said I was building and i said I was planning to compete.

end of story. more tommorow perhaps.

Blooming tianshi lotus.

No wonder you got real sick, you weigh next to nothing and put your body through hours upon hours of exercise.

What was that sickness again?

okay sorry for being a douche... i'll tell you what I'll do for you.
I hear you beating around the bush trying to accuse me of either or both overtraining / self neglect and possibley anorexia. I'm going to pay that query. but next time you fucking say what you mean and stand up and own it.

If you 'd like to outline your questions - based on efficient nutrition and science and even philosophy if you like , i will address them. .. on another thread. Att. Bl. will be fine.

peace.

I didn't specify what I thought I was being a douche for. Basically, I was apologizing for poking fun of your inept grammar and all around kindergarten-like English skills.

That doesn't pertain to me wondering how, or even why somebody would do what you did yesterday, something I'm still baffled about.

Alright. Well I'm off to the gym to do four hours of cardio, then two hours of abs, then six hours of bicep curls. I hope I make it out alive.

I still hear you saying youre concerned and disconcerted about my training activity and how i'm caring for myself.
Alot of Olympic athletes I personally have read about, aand world title holders do train up to 8 and + hrs every single day ish.. give or take on both..

Elite performance is clinical.. it involves alot of hard work and good dietary math and always has. Rest assured though, that I am a shaolin zen buddhist and it iis what keeps me alive that it's a part of our belief system to take as good of care of ourselves as resources and facilty permits within priorital pursuit.. as is milking an effective physical performance out of our bodies to do what we set out to do in the world as dictated by our meditational insights .. .

i should nearly blush now :-D. :dont: but i'm okay ;).

Blooming tianshi lotus.

sounds good.

Aug 01 2007

Light but good morning..

woke 4:30 am
1 hr pilates .. sooo fucking good - i feel awwesome for having done it..

1/2 hr bw legs .. various .. alot of inner thigh work... narrow squats real nice on sore quads..

Baby running late and needed breaky and make up tips ( :dont: ) and some lunch so I had to stop.

Fave 2 stretches of the morning 1. sitting trap lean ( see tight traps thread) and quad stretch .. position as for lunge but begin with both legs straight fingers to ground either side of lead foot . Push down into quad as knee bends til over toes. push down on quad with chest.. real nice.

feel good though so I'll probably hit it again an hr or so..

Pilates are great, aren't they??

Crazy, you're already at Wed and I'm still at Tuesday afternoon.. Time changes

in heavier work load I can back up over two beautiful hrs of callesthenics .. almost better than sex :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back