• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

AKIRA: Live and Unsensored.

Holy christ, is nothing sacred anymore? I didnt think youd post it here!!!! God dammit. Is this even allowed?

Ah well. I remember wanting you to film it so I can see how fucing stupid I get.
Why did you film so much?! 6 minutes worth??? For those who found this disgusting, I apologize.

Now I know why I left work early yesterday. At least, I lifted 245lbs today on the incline for reps.

Oh, and dont forget...I banged out those tits with that stank breath.

Hahahahahahahahahaha! :roflmao:

You are a terrible barfer! When I was sick from drinking I could puke while walking, upchuck everything in my stomach in about 3 seconds, and keep walking without getting a drop on me.

I am surprised it lasted that long too. I came back to the toilet 2 more times...I threw up the water.

By the way this is ABGs fault. When I got there he served me my walking papers...vodka and cranberry, hence the purple-ness.

blah. :laugh:

anorexic?

Whadda you got?

I really wish the other one had recorded where you gave the camera a motivational speech like you were talking to yourself!

the only thing disgusting is not having any boundaries of decency as to how you'd treat a friend.

i guess friend doesn't mean what it used to.

He asked me through myspace if it was ok.. i said it was ok.

Holy christ, is nothing sacred anymore? I didnt think youd post it here!!!! God dammit. Is this even allowed? :thinking:

seriously, when people are genuine friends you don't have to suck up this much shit. i think most people here would kick him off the friend list for this stunt. just cuz you're taking the blow in stride doesn't make it a classy move on his part.

and you call me out for immaturaty.

IML Gear Cream!
You the man AKIRA!!! Keeping your sense of humor as you toss you're cookies shows strong character.

You are laaaaaarge from this!!!

You the man AKIRA!!! Keeping your sense of humor as you toss you're cookies shows strong character.

You are laaaaaarge from this!!!

Haha! Hell yeah!! He just let me off of the phone so I could "go an enjoy his video." :laugh:

I love it. :lol:

seriously, when people are genuine friends you don't have to suck up this much shit. i think most people here would kick him off the friend list for this stunt. just cuz you're taking the blow in stride doesn't make it a classy move on his part.

This is where it works to know me.

My cuss words dont display anger, neither does my punctuation.

In my immediate post, I was showing surprise (which cant be disputed even IF you didnt know me) moreso than humiliation. Its embarrassing yes, but he asked if it was ok and I said yes. That shows respect. And THAT cant be disputed either.

LW, it looks like youre starting a fight. Why not just enjoy the vid, make a few comments, and move on...I dont understand why youre so upset today.

As a genuine friend I never want to see him like this again.

As a genuine friend I want this video to be fresh in his mind when he leaves for Gainesville for school.

He's put in his dues and now that he's finally found his calling and about to embark on the next chapter in his life I want him to perform at the best of his abilities, not like some drunken fool.

Gainesville is a big party town with lots of distractions, I moved there briefly when I was 20 with friends who were light drinkers and over the course of a year or two they became hard drug users, it derailed their school, careers and lives.

If having AKIRA look foolish to this little crowd helps him gear up for the biggest move in his life, then I really don't give a fuck about your snide remarks about friendship.

If there had been a video camera in every pocket like there is now back during my drinking days you'd have watched me trying to puke on the neighbors dog. In one of my steller moments of manly maturity I chasing the damn thing around the yard aiming at it as I projectile vomited Hefeweizen beer.

As a genuine friend I want this video to be fresh in his mind when he leaves for Gainesville for school.

He's put in his dues and now that he's finally found his calling and about to embark on the next chapter in his life I want him to perform at the best of his abilities, not like some drunken fool.

Gainesville is a big party town with lots of distractions, I moved there briefly when I was 20 with friends who were light drinkers and over the course of a year or two they became hard drug users, it derailed their school, careers and lives.

If having AKIRA look foolish to this little crowd helps him gear up for the biggest move in his life, then I really don't give a fuck about your snide remarks about friendship.

:clapping:

Spoken like a true friend that should be removed from the list. :rolleyes:

If there had been a video camera in every pocket like there is now back during my drinking days you'd have watched me trying to puke on the neighbors dog. In one of my steller moments of manly maturity I chasing the damn thing around the yard aiming at it as I projectile vomited Hefeweizen beer.

:rofl:

lol!!!!

What a horrible human being you have turned out to be. I'm anguished to witness this sad moment in AKIRA's life. ABG you know your actions here today will probably result in some sort of dissociative disorder effecting a permanent inability to develop strong friendships with his peers? If I were AKIRA I'd sue you for the costs of all the therapy that is sure to drag on for several years ...

Back