Currently Active Users...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I am Rollo Tomassee..
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Exclamation Currently Active Users...

I went to IM home page to see how many of you guys are on right and there are a ton of you. How the fuck is this forum so slow sometimes?

How many of you just sign on and stay signed on without activity?

6' 203lbs (12-10-12)
    Bench 365 (12/3)
    Weighted Pullups 80lbs 3x3 (3/19)
    Squat 370
    Deadlift after herniation 385lbs 3x3 (3/17)
    NASM certified 2/06
    Journal

Patrick
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I just stay logged on all day.
    Optimum Sports Performance

"In the beginners mind there are many possibilities, in the experts there are few."
    -Buddha's Little Instruction Book

I am Rollo Tomassee..
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

So whenever you have downtime, you just press New Posts and wha-la youre active again?

Hmph, I guess I am the only one that jumps from one thing to another...whether it forums, myspace, or toilets.
    6' 203lbs (12-10-12)
    Bench 365 (12/3)
    Squat 370
    NASM certified 2/06
    Journal

Thats Dr. Keke to you!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I stay active all day because I am on my laptop working all day on Sundays and Mondays. Basically I work for 30 minutes, then I check the forums make a post, then start working again.
    Fucking Determined!

Señor Member
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by KelJu View Post
    I stay active all day because I am on my laptop working all day on Sundays and Mondays. Basically I work for 30 minutes, then I check the forums make a post, then start working again.
    Same. I never close my browser.

fiendish thingy
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Yeah, I usually have a window with IM on alot even when I am not at my cpu.
    fufu's 1337 Journal

Your diet will set you free.

I hate exercise, I love training.

Light weight!

Rep Points

Ditto, even though I dont really post much I like to keep an eye on the forums and a browser with IM loaded usually stays open whenever my computers on.

Patrick
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by AKIRA View Post
    So whenever you have downtime, you just press New Posts and wha-la youre active again?

Hmph, I guess I am the only one that jumps from one thing to another...whether it forums, myspace, or toilets.
    I just leave my computer on at home.....I have a bunch of windows opened. If I leave for the day, then I leave.
    Optimum Sports Performance

"In the beginners mind there are many possibilities, in the experts there are few."
    -Buddha's Little Instruction Book

I am Rollo Tomassee..
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I guess I still have the habit of closing one thing down to run another to save CPU speed.

My first computer that was MINE was a 486DX 25 MHz computer. Those are the only specs I remember. Oh, it was a VGA too.
    6' 203lbs (12-10-12)
    Bench 365 (12/3)
    Squat 370
    NASM certified 2/06
    Journal

Señor Member
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I guess I still have the habit of closing one thing down to run another to save CPU speed.

My first computer that was MINE was a 486DX 25 MHz computer. Those are the only specs I remember. Oh, it was a VGA too.
    Damn it, I remember playing Street Rods on that thing!

I am Rollo Tomassee..
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Thats when I learned DOS code. To a kid, getting a game to run is top priority, so anything I had to learn to get X-wing or Alone in the Dark to work was well worth it.

Jesus, I remember I had to delete games here and there just to install another.

I did always like the small mini-pack games Target used to sell. They made Windows 3.1 fun. Street Rod 1 & 2 were the best. Games like that nowadays are too realistic and it actually robs the fun out of it.
    6' 203lbs (12-10-12)
    Bench 365 (12/3)
    Squat 370
    NASM certified 2/06
    Journal

Follow @TheUnzippedFly

Rep Points

I pretty much stay active all day as well.
    Age: 22 | Height: 5'8" | Weight: 150 lbs | Penis: 12 inches

Rep Points

I pretty much keep my browser open all day until I restart or shutdown. So even when it shows me logged in I am probably surfing elsewhere.

Señor Member
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Thats when I learned DOS code. To a kid, getting a game to run is top priority, so anything I had to learn to get X-wing or Alone in the Dark to work was well worth it.

Jesus, I remember I had to delete games here and there just to install another.

I did always like the small mini-pack games Target used to sell. They made Windows 3.1 fun. Street Rod 1 & 2 were the best. Games like that nowadays are too realistic and it actually robs the fun out of it.
    I could never win a friggin race on Mulholland Drive. WTF was up with that??

I am Rollo Tomassee..
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

That was the road race on 2 right? Not the Aqueduct? Obviously, the game was flawed. I remember flipping the car or crashing it in the squeduct for no reason sometimes.
    6' 203lbs (12-10-12)
    Bench 365 (12/3)
    Squat 370
    NASM certified 2/06
    Journal

Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

i leave an im tab open n bounce in n out of this chair all day. today Ty keeps having me look up what he needs to do next in kingdom hearts. we want to go swimming but the forecast n the sky say thunder showers.

you don't get what you wish for ~ you get what you work for

Señor Member
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

That was the road race on 2 right? Not the Aqueduct? Obviously, the game was flawed. I remember flipping the car or crashing it in the squeduct for no reason sometimes.
    Yeah, it was 2. I could do the aqueduct, but I remember being a car length away from the edge and crashing on an invisible curb or something.

Monochromatic Bunny

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by P-funk View Post
    I just stay logged on all day.
    I dont think logged is the word you are really trying to say.

Rep Points

I never post anything

Thats Dr. Keke to you!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

When i was 5, my parents bought me a tandy color computer. It had no operating system or harddrive. When you turned it on, only a blank green screen appeared and you had to write programs in a computer language called basic. Basic is very similar to fortran. Now that I think about, I spent a lot of time with it, and that is probably why I am a tech geek now.

Note to self: Thank my parents next time I see them for buying that computer for me.
    Fucking Determined!

Weapon of Choice
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

i think I am logged in here on like 3 different computers, so that's my story.

My first computer was a commodore 64. I just remember playing Summer Games and Summer Games 2 and then winter games endlessly. Those games were awesome. I loved being the country Epyx (for those that had this game, you will know what I mean)

I also remember a crazy Bruce Lee type game that I had it was kinda fun. You had to jump over these moving lines on the floor that would electrocute you if you touched them....good times

now, the stuff out there is just silly. I mean, I downloaded Mortal Kombat II to my playstation 3 hard drive, how cool is that, and it is the actual arcade game. remember thinking how technologically cool arcade games were? Now, are there even still any arcades out there? Why would I spend $.50 a game on something inferior to my home system?

Rep Points

When i was 5, my parents bought me a tandy color computer. It had no operating system or harddrive. When you turned it on, only a blank green screen appeared and you had to write programs in a computer language called basic. Basic is very similar to fortran. Now that I think about, I spent a lot of time with it, and that is probably why I am a tech geek now.

Note to self: Thank my parents next time I see them for buying that computer for me.
    1984 Commodore 64 baby! Now that was where it was at!

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition & supplement information presented on IronMagazineForums.com's pages is intended as an educational resource and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website. As well as any exercise technique or regimen, diet, supplement, etc., particularly if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are elderly or have chronic or recurring medical conditions. Discontinue any exercise that causes you pain or severe discomfort and consult a medical expert. The statements made about products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (U.S.). They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made at IronMagazineForums.com. Neither the author of the information, nor the producer, nor distributors of such information make any warranty of any kind in regard to the content of the information presented on this website. Except as specifically stated on this site, neither IronMagazineForums.com, nor any of its authors or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of, or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. Sponsors pay for advertising space, we have no affiliation with the companies that have banners displayed on our websites. Please be advised it is your responsibility to check the laws that govern your country, state, or province in regards to items offered by some companies you may read about on this site.

Succinct
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I'm only online when I'm actually on the site normally. My PC won't even let me keep more than ~6 tabs open at the same time.

I am Rollo Tomassee..
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Stewart20 View Post
    i think I am logged in here on like 3 different computers, so that's my story.

My first computer was a commodore 64. I just remember playing Summer Games and Summer Games 2 and then winter games endlessly. Those games were awesome. I loved being the country Epyx (for those that had this game, you will know what I mean)

I also remember a crazy Bruce Lee type game that I had it was kinda fun. You had to jump over these moving lines on the floor that would electrocute you if you touched them....good times

now, the stuff out there is just silly. I mean, I downloaded Mortal Kombat II to my playstation 3 hard drive, how cool is that, and it is the actual arcade game. remember thinking how technologically cool arcade games were? Now, are there even still any arcades out there? Why would I spend $.50 a game on something inferior to my home system?

That was my brothers first computer. I remember playing games that were much older than the ones you mentioned.

Creat your own Monster"?
    SeaHorse
    Wizard (loved this game)
    Imagine

Anyway, I couldnt ever play them myself cuz I didnt know the code. I remember you had to actually type in a code to get the fucker to run.

I could do that now, but when I looked up a comm 64 on eBay, I saw games that were kinda recent. I couldnt believe that machine lasted that long.

Sega Master System had similiar games to the GENESIS!!!! I thought SMS was GONE by the time genesis came out. No sir...
    6' 203lbs (12-10-12)
    Bench 365 (12/3)
    Squat 370
    NASM certified 2/06
    Journal

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by joesmooth20 View Post
    I never post anything
    Liar, you just did.

Rep Points

I always have at least 10 things open on my task bar. I never shut down my computer or any applications I open. I just leave it open until I need it again

I am Rollo Tomassee..
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Well, at least this thread is bringing out some new responces.
    6' 203lbs (12-10-12)
    Bench 365 (12/3)
    Squat 370
    NASM certified 2/06
    Journal

Bohemian Extraordinaire
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I remember when my dad came home in 84 or 85(I was 7yrs old) with this Atari computer that hooked to our tv. He messed with it for days trying to get it to work cause he needed it to write papers for his Aviation Electronics school, he finally gave up and let me play with it. I got it working in about 2 days, but that's because I had better motivation, I wanted to get the drawing program working so I could doodle with the joystick. Then my dad decided to become an architect so he bought a drawing tablet for our "computer", he ended up giving up on that too, put I loved that thing I think I spent more time drawing on their than I did playing the first Nintendo....
    Coarse edged youth, the irish pendants string from their smiles
    not yet plucked as to slacken the seams
    and drag down the features of age,
    no folds or creases from unkempt wear
    eyes of tranquilty, crystalline-beads
    no sign of despair in their hair, nor their hearts
    but oh they have yet to be experienced and that makes aging so very worth it...ML circa2012

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by min0 lee View Post
    Liar, you just did.

Damn it Mino... you beat me to the punch!

Yuppie

Rep Points

Whenever I am at home (or plan to be most of the day), I will hop on my computer randomly throughout the day. For that reason, I pretty much leave my computer on all day unless it's right before I leave for work or right before bed, then I turn it off (unless I plan to leave something downloading while I am away). A lot of times I will have Internet Explorer popped open and left on whatever I was last browsing in different tabs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast