• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Beowulf trailer

AKIRA

I am Rollo Tomassee..
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Apple - Trailers - Beowulf - Medium

Ok I remember reading this story is high school and loving it, but I dont remember what it was about. Anyone care to summarize? DOMS?

As far as the trailer is set, I dont like that the whole thing is a cartoon....even though almost every single special effect nowadays is a cartoon..

OMFG! Yes Yes Yes!

I loved Beowolf. It was one of the few stories in literature that I didn't despise. The movie they made kind of sucked, so I am hoping for great things with the new Beowolf they are coming out with.

gerard butler plays in beowulf n grendel. the non animated one it's great. you can find torrents for it. or i can upload it for you if you can't. it's awesome.

that looks cool.

Ok I remember reading this story is high school and loving it, but I dont remember what it was about. Anyone care to summarize? DOMS?

As far as the trailer is set, I dont like that the whole thing is a cartoon....even though almost every single special effect nowadays is a cartoon..
What type of special effect is being used here?
I'm not feeling the look....at least for now.

I love movies like this I don't care if they used motion capture it just adds a surreal look to it, like it's in the imagination of some norse childs nightmare after sitting around the fire listening to the legend....The 13th Warrior was my favorite of the styles though while not fully based on Beowulf/Grendel it's very similar. Also Gaiman the writer of this screenplay did Mirrormask which is a visually stunning piece of work...

IML Gear Cream!
wtf...they make them animated yet tailor them after real people. That is kind of dumb. Just use real actors for fuck's sake. Looks like a fargin' movie made from Oblivion. And what is this? Oh, another remake of a fucking story. Write your own god damn original screenplays...god damn. :wits:

There are a lot of subtle nuances, but the main story is a basic "Good guy kills monster" story. With the odd twist that he also kills the monster's mother.

It's poplutar for scholarly reasons. The only way the movie can be any good is if the production value is high and the direction is good.

Hang on...so theyre coming out with 2 different beowulfs? Why do the trailers look like they are of different stories?

the gerard butler one has been out quite a while.

min0 trailer thread was better. I am staying there!
When you enter min0 trailer thread, you already see the trailer.

Looks pretty damn cheesy if ya ask me. I'll probably enjoy it.

I love movies like this I don't care if they used motion capture it just adds a surreal look to it, like it's in the imagination of some norse childs nightmare after sitting around the fire listening to the legend....The 13th Warrior was my favorite of the styles though while not fully based on Beowulf/Grendel it's very similar. Also Gaiman the writer of this screenplay did Mirrormask which is a visually stunning piece of work...

I love the 13th warrior

My GF just bought 300 last night and she also bought a movie called Pathfinder because she said it looked like something I would like. Turns out it is another Viking movie except they come to North America and fight the Natives. Although the Vikings in this movie look nothing like what they really would have they still look legendary and badass...

YouTube Video

Back