• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Pittsburgh reporter said Vick better off raping woman

min0 lee

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Reporter sorry for Vick comment.

What a dumbass.

Posted: Wednesday August 1, 2007 3:17PM; Updated: Wednesday August 1, 2007 3:19PM

PITTSBURGH (AP) -- A newspaper reporter who said Atlanta Falcons quarterback Michael Vick would have been "better off raping a woman" than being charged with dogfighting has apologized and will no longer appear on the local sports panel TV show where he made the remark.
Pittsburgh Post-Gazette reporter Paul Zeise made the comments Sunday night on the Sports Showdown show on KDKA-TV, a CBS affiliate. He was disagreeing with another panelist who said NFL commissioner Roger Goodell should suspend Vick for the rest of the season because he was indicted on federal dogfighting charges July 17.
"It's really a sad day in this country when somehow ... Michael Vick would have been better off raping a woman if you look at the outcry of what happened," Zeise said. "Had he done that, he probably would have been suspended for four games and he'd be back on the field. But because this has become a political issue, all of a sudden the commissioner has lost his stomach for it."
Zeise apologized Monday.
"I regret the poor choice of analogies I used to characterize a professional athlete's legal situation," Zeise said.
KDKA apologized on its Monday newscasts and said Zeise, one of a group of rotating panelists on the show, will not be invited back.
Zeise's "insensitive and offensive" remarks "do not represent the view of the Post-Gazette," the newspaper said in a statement Monday.
Vick, 27, has pleaded not guilty to the charges and said in a statement that he looks forward to "clearing my good name."
Goodell has already barred Vick from training camp and Vick has lost several endorsement deals over the gruesome allegations.

what a dip shit.

Well somebody sure did flush their career down the toilet.

What he said was dead on.

Sometimes the truth sucks. He was right ... it sucks ... but he's right.

Hell, the RIAA and MPAA want the fines and sentencing to be higher than those handed out for rape.

And they'll probably get it.

What if he raped the dog? Would it be worse if he raped the bitch?

You knew there would be a public outcry about that type of a comment, but he makes a valid point: What Vick did was worse than raping a girl and the asshole deserves to be behind bars.

You knew there would be a public outcry about that type of a comment, but he makes a valid point: What Vick did was worse than raping a girl and the asshole deserves to be behind bars.

either you want to re-word that, or your a fucking moron that needs to be shot.

i hope you just need to re-word that. the reporter has a point. kobe didnt have to go through this much accountability

I'm sure Soxmuscle made a mistake, he's a good kid.
His only problem is that he's a "Red Sox Fan'' but I have come to understand that no one is perfect.

His only problem is that he's a "Red Sox Fan'' but I have come to understand that no one is perfect.

ill right, he gets the benifit of the doubt this time, but if your wrong. he gets it:paddle:

On the contrary, being a Red Sox fan can make up for a person's many other shortcomings.

Back