• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

skim milk

How much skim milk do you have in your diet in one day?

• None

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • 1/2 glass

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • 1 glass

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • more than 1 glass

Votes: 18 56.3%

• Total voters
And you think this is healthy? :hmmm: That statement right there has unhealthy written all over it. So many people have a such a blind eye because they don't actually believe they are being taken for a ride. Ce' la vie.

Healthy for the cow? That is probably questionable....but for us to consume the milk...I'm sure its just fine. its already in it naturally....doubleful since the cow is given more that significant amouts more are put into the milk it produces. I think the big concern is the health of the animal. Its not natural for them to produce milk like that...if anything its bad for the cow.

That would be like saying if I am taking 500mg of test my semen is no longer healthy to make a baby. Or that my semen would contain a dangerous amount of test.....

The only issue I can see here is with the health of the cow...not the milk drinker....if anything we are only supporting the industries unfair treatment to the cow.

Back