• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Diet for road trip

S.DOT.

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello everyone I am going on a road trip for 3-4 days and I am currently on the Protein/ Vegetable diet now since I am going for this trip and will have no ability to prep meals I was wondering what would be my best solution to still be able get my proteins and so on, should I be getting protein bars, shakes, and if yes what kind(what should i be paying attention to on the nutritional table, salads with grilled chicken from fast food joints( I am really trying to avoid that) also keep in mind I am currently trying to loose fat Tell me all what you think! Thank you and may you all have a beautiful day! Sylvie!:thinking:

This isn't the best option in normal situations but when I traveled across country to move from East Coast to AZ, I had a cooler with low sodium deli meats and raw veggies and fruit and this is what I ate the entire time. I did have some jerky too.

Back