• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Fear the gay chicken

# nine

:funny: :rofl:

bacock ... ehhhh is there something else? just a rooster and some dude sayin' bacock? hummm bacock. bacock? hmmmm bacock. :bulb:

bacock ... ehhhh is there something else? just a rooster and some dude sayin' bacock? hummm bacock. bacock? hmmmm bacock. :bulb:

if that is what you think he says....

*edit* hahahah it is what he says, that makes it even more randomly amusing hahahahahah damnit

and yes, that is it, leaves more to be desired from the gay chicken doesnt it? :hmmm:

if that is what you think he says....

*edit* hahahah it is what he says, that makes it even more randomly amusing hahahahahah damnit

and yes, that is it, leaves more to be desired from the gay chicken doesnt it? :hmmm:
errrruuhhhh desired? Not the word I'dda used there.

Okay so Texas is all rough and redneck rt? We have the Republic of Texas biker rally every year here in Austin. 50,000 to 75,000 bikers show up from all over the country for the weekend. Downtown gets closed off to all but motorcycle traffic.

The gays a few years ago decided they liked it sooooo much that they also scheduled their gay pride march on the Saturday ... smack dab in the middle of the biker rally. So we have all these hard core biker looking mofos and these little tweeters running around in drag trying to blow drunk bikers. Then of course the parade comes down the middle of it all. Rainbow flags, open limos stuffed with cross dressers playing copacabana music tossing flowers at the bikers.

errrruuhhhh desired? Not the word I'dda used there.

Okay so Texas is all rough and redneck rt? We have the Republic of Texas biker rally every year here in Austin. 50,000 to 75,000 bikers show up from all over the country for the weekend. Downtown gets closed off to all but motorcycle traffic.

The gays a few years ago decided they liked it sooooo much that they also scheduled their gay pride march on the Saturday ... smack dab in the middle of the biker rally. So we have all these hard core biker looking mofos and these little tweeters running around in drag trying to blow drunk bikers. Then of course the parade comes down the middle of it all. Rainbow flags, open limos stuffed with cross dressers playing copacabana music tossing flowers at the bikers.

hahahahah what is the murder rate for that day alone in Austin?

IML Gear Cream!
Not so much the murder rate as the beat-up homo rate. There is a bunch of gay bashing that gets done.

Id bet

you think the village people single handedly "ruined" the biker image, and made it a gay trend?

:roflmao: ... you think the biker image is a gay trend? Tell the next biker you see that he is a gay trend.

well I didnt mean it like that...but there is the leather chapped leather hatted image burning in my mind, and many others that ruined the biker image, not completely, more like took a jab at it....

Forbidden Link
This error page occurs since the webpage you were visiting has a direct link to our sound effects.
You may also be BANNED because of the high amount of bandwidth from using our website.
Direct Links: Please contact the webpage owner to stop hot linking to our website...that is known as bandwidth stealing....any website that uses that uses a direct link will be dealt with immediately!!!​
High Bandwidth Use: The extreme amount of bandwidth usage has exceeded our website's limits and we've banned your use to allow others to sample our sounds.​

Stupid "a1freesoundeffects" aren't so free. I'd like to shove their sound effects up their ass. Mods just delete, thanks in advance.

: )

P.S. Stupid Internet. : (

IML Gear Cream!
Are you trying to tell us something? You post a lot of gay stuff. This is funny but the super heroes were just disturbing. We won't think of you any differently if you just come out with it. Seriously.

Ill kill you. :paddle:

"If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them." Leviticus 20:13.

"Were they ashamed when they had committed abomination? nay, they were not at all ashamed, neither could they blush: therefore they shall fall among them that fall: at the time that I visit them they shall be cast down, saith the LORD." Jeremiah 6:15.

homohat.jpg

Back