• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

This is gross

chico1st

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
If a certain food gives me explosive diarrhea does that mean my body is rejecting it? If i have a meal replacement shake (regardless of brand) i have explosive diarrhea about 30 minutes later.. then im totally fine.

Or is my body just making room for this liquid meal?

I love the description. "explosive" diarrhea. great imagery.

My guess is yes. Lactose intolerance maybe?

I love the description. "explosive" diarrhea. great imagery.

My guess is yes. Lactose intolerance maybe?

Haha. Yeah, really.

Have you tried something lactose free like isopure?

im definatly not lactose .. i drink a bunch of milk every day.. and it has no effect of my bowels

Heh, I remember the good days when all protein powders tasted like shit. I was making shakes out of dry milk powder...oh mah god, my ass just wouldn't shut up.

If a certain food gives me explosive diarrhea does that mean my body is rejecting it? If i have a meal replacement shake (regardless of brand) i have explosive diarrhea about 30 minutes later.. then im totally fine.

Or is my body just making room for this liquid meal?

Have you tried using a different brand of MRP, I found thatr Muscle Techs Nitro Tech gave me 'bad gas' and EAS whey used to give me incredible stomach cramps when I was 16

yeah they all seem to do it, im not really concerned about the side effects, unless that means that my body isnt using the that calorie source.

yeah they all seem to do it, im not really concerned about the side effects, unless that means that my body isnt using the that calorie source.

Then i would try whey with oats, but it all depends on how long after you have ate that it happens if you get shits within 2/3 hours its possible it could be the mrp

Back