• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

starting a ephedrine diet, please advise

paulic01

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i weigh 24 stone and have 31% body fat.

im aiming to get to 19 by training at the gym and using a combo of ephedrine,caffeine and half an aspirin.

i have tried researching but im struggling for some answers, please can you guys help me,

1. i am aiming to be very muscular at 19stone, what is a good bmi and body fat % to aim for? i am 6"2 tall.

2. how many eptherdrine should i take? someone said 2?

3.do i take them 7 days a week? someone said i may become depressed and unable to sleep?

4. does ephedrine help you train?

5. whens the best time to take it? 1st thing of a morning?

6. with a good diet and 4 weeight sessions with at least 30minds cardio daily, and the ephedrine, how much should i aim to lose per week?

i will also be taking creatine and whey protein

i thankyou in advance, paul

Diet is your solution not a supplement.

already am mate,

porrride and an egg for brekkie
2 tins of tuna and some pasta for lunch
chiscken and veg for tea
unlimited fruit and veg as snack
2-4 slices brown/granary bread.
water all day

but cant shift the weight

thanks mate, will read with interest, woul dstill appreciate the ephedrine queries answered if anyone can help

I might be in the minority, but I absolutely hate ephedrine. It makes me psychologically volatile, after a few days of usage I start noticing irregularities in my heartbeat. The negative side effects were just not worth it for me.

Back