• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Prison in the Phillipines

Those filipino's are always doing monkey see monkey do shit. Everytime I flip thru the stations when I come across the filipino one there is always some group on a stage trying to sing and dance to America's Pop top 40...I wonder if they even have any original musicians there?

Oh, by the way DOMs filipinos are Hawaii's mexicans :grin:

That man playing a woman must have gave all those prisoners a woody.

Everybody loves some MJ.

That was the lamest thing I've ever seen.

I think that's a helluva idea. To get 1500 inmates to work together in unison is an amazing feat.

It's a little laughable when you first see it (okay a lot), but, when I gave it more thought I realized that this is a novel idea. Taking the loners, inner gangs and all around bad attitudes and forcing them to work together...I mean, that many people, and make it look like a Bob Fosse production too boot is pretty mind blowing. I almost wonder if it's real but that many people with all the time in the world to practice makes me think it probably is real.

I have a friend who is 12 years into a 30 years sentence for Heroin possesion.

Its probably a good idea for them to do that, rather than sit around and do nothing. Clever.

i think it's very clever.

Back