• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

no juice

glenn06

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
:thumb: Hi,
i'm just lookin for some help here.
I've been training hard for two years and have made some minor gains and have thought about starting on a cycle of steroids but here's the problem:
I'm gonna be starting a new job soon and they will be giving me a urine/and or blood test. I done a 3 week cycle on animal stak 2 but was told that there is some ingredients in it that could affect the tests.
So i'm just wondering wats the next best thing to steroids that i could take to build and rip? and does anyone actually know if the animal stak is illegal?

yeah my diet is fairly strict and i'm training hard aswell.
Any advice on what supplements you'd recommend?

Animal Stack has pro-hormones in it which are not 'legal' with regards to the IOC (International Olympic Committee).

I would think that a drug and urine test for work would be looking at recreational drugs, rather than steroids, however with all of the bad press in the US, who know what they will screen for.

Also, no offense, but if I had a quid for everytime someone told me 'my diet is clean/strict/good' and then they say what they actually eat.

Similarly, most people do not train that hard, and look for that 'magic pill' for the fabulous physique.

Supplements are just that, supplements.

I am starting to think that a good multivitamin (or combos thereof) and whey protein is enough, although I have taken a few others, such as CLA, BCAAs, EPAs, glutamine, OTC fat burners, mostly when I am dieting for comps and only cause it is pretty extreme for a woman to drop her bodyfat to 10 and sub 10%.

Off season, I rarely bother with anything.

x
x
x

T

:thumb: Hi,
i'm just lookin for some help here.
I've been training hard for two years and have made some minor gains and have thought about starting on a cycle of steroids but here's the problem:
I'm gonna be starting a new job soon and they will be giving me a urine/and or blood test. I done a 3 week cycle on animal stak 2 but was told that there is some ingredients in it that could affect the tests.
So i'm just wondering wats the next best thing to steroids that i could take to build and rip? and does anyone actually know if the animal stak is illegal?

One point, you are taking a supplement and you are not clear what is in it?

:finger:

cheers T,

I know fairly stupid of me not to check it first. i just heard from others that stak was legal but then read about the hormones an all so i wasnt too sure then ya know.

My diet's fairly clean as in i stay high protein and fat with low carbs
as regards training i'm lifting 4 days a week along with 40 mins cardio each trainig day.

Should i be cutting back on the cardio and doing more weights to start ripping?

Glenn

Back