Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Man's heart stops after Red Bull overdose

Rep Points

Exclamation Man's heart stops after Red Bull overdose

Patrick
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

640mg of caffeine in 5 hours. Fuck that guy. be responsible for your own actions.
    Optimum Sports Performance

"In the beginners mind there are many possibilities, in the experts there are few."
    -Buddha's Little Instruction Book

Rep Points

640mg of caffeine isn't really that much. Hell, I would drink at least 800mg within 2-3 hours plus take stimulants. 8oz of coffee is a minimum 120mg (depends on the type of coffee). 8oz is a sip of coffee. My mug alone is 24oz and I'd have about 4 of those. Now I drink decaf and only have caffeine on occasion.

Makes me wonder what in the redbull really did it because I can't see how the caffeine would do it unless he had pre-existing heart problems.

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition & supplement information presented on IronMagazineForums.com's pages is intended as an educational resource and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website. As well as any exercise technique or regimen, diet, supplement, etc., particularly if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are elderly or have chronic or recurring medical conditions. Discontinue any exercise that causes you pain or severe discomfort and consult a medical expert. The statements made about products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (U.S.). They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made at IronMagazineForums.com. Neither the author of the information, nor the producer, nor distributors of such information make any warranty of any kind in regard to the content of the information presented on this website. Except as specifically stated on this site, neither IronMagazineForums.com, nor any of its authors or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of, or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. Sponsors pay for advertising space, we have no affiliation with the companies that have banners displayed on our websites. Please be advised it is your responsibility to check the laws that govern your country, state, or province in regards to items offered by some companies you may read about on this site.

Patrick
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

maybe not for you....but, it may be a lot for him. if i drank that much, i would be up shit creek too.
    Optimum Sports Performance

"In the beginners mind there are many possibilities, in the experts there are few."
    -Buddha's Little Instruction Book

Rep Points

I was surprised at only the amount. I have consumed around 3 times as much when drinking with alcohol. The day following however my body feels really drained and joints and bones are sore. For that reason I don't drink large amounts of them drinks anymore.

Go on....DO IT!!!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by P-funk View Post
    640mg of caffeine in 5 hours. Fuck that guy. be responsible for your own actions.
    Use and abuse theres a difference. Who the fuck drinks eight red bulls unless theirs vodka involved.
    I do my best to focus on the task at hand, and give 100% in what I'm doing at the time. Nothing else matters except the task at hand.

Rep Points

I drank 3 red bulls once in 24 hours and was border line throwing up... I don't see how 8 is possible!

Metrosexual
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

That sounds like a challenge.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Record for me is a pot and a half of coffee in under 4 hours - that's something like 12 cups. Got the term paper done though
    Ron Paul 2012

No gym for home, work out floor with 30, but is it for 20 like 30 lb when you no lift it to be for men, for 30 lbs instead? or half is 10 for 20 pounds?

lifts weights
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by danzik17 View Post
    Record for me is a pot and a half of coffee in under 4 hours - that's something like 12 cups. Got the term paper done though
    3 Laaaarge diet monsters,

5 full pipeloads of tobacco,

All in a span of 4 hours,

and I slept like a baby.
    This is my journal. Click it and such

"
    tried and true theory on one's self is probably the only non-biased proof that something works for someone." - juggernaut

http://www.ronpaul.com/

Follow @TheUnzippedFly

Rep Points

that story is just stupid.

know your limits and don't be a retard.

why can't we be responsible for our actions? i dont get it.
    Age: 22 | Height: 5'8" | Weight: 150 lbs | Penis: 12 inches

fiendish thingy
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

What a moron.
    fufu's 1337 Journal

Your diet will set you free.

I hate exercise, I love training.

Smartass anthropologist
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MWpro View Post
    I drank 3 red bulls once in 24 hours and was border line throwing up... I don't see how 8 is possible!
    I once did 4 in 10 minutes. Spent the rest of the day with an incredibly sore gut. Not good. In my defence I was 15 at the time, and could'nt get ant recreational substances or alcohol at that point......

ah, the folley of youth....