• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Man's heart stops after Red Bull overdose

640mg of caffeine in 5 hours. Fuck that guy. be responsible for your own actions.

640mg of caffeine isn't really that much. Hell, I would drink at least 800mg within 2-3 hours plus take stimulants. 8oz of coffee is a minimum 120mg (depends on the type of coffee). 8oz is a sip of coffee. My mug alone is 24oz and I'd have about 4 of those. Now I drink decaf and only have caffeine on occasion.

Makes me wonder what in the redbull really did it because I can't see how the caffeine would do it unless he had pre-existing heart problems. :hmmm:

maybe not for you....but, it may be a lot for him. if i drank that much, i would be up shit creek too.

I was surprised at only the amount. I have consumed around 3 times as much when drinking with alcohol. The day following however my body feels really drained and joints and bones are sore. For that reason I don't drink large amounts of them drinks anymore.

640mg of caffeine in 5 hours. Fuck that guy. be responsible for your own actions.

Use and abuse theres a difference. Who the fuck drinks eight red bulls unless theirs vodka involved.:roflmao:

I drank 3 red bulls once in 24 hours and was border line throwing up... I don't see how 8 is possible!

That sounds like a challenge.

Record for me is a pot and a half of coffee in under 4 hours - that's something like 12 cups. Got the term paper done though :p

Record for me is a pot and a half of coffee in under 4 hours - that's something like 12 cups. Got the term paper done though :p

3 Laaaarge diet monsters,

5 full pipeloads of tobacco,

All in a span of 4 hours,

and I slept like a baby.

IML Gear Cream!
that story is just stupid.

know your limits and don't be a retard.

why can't we be responsible for our actions? i dont get it.

What a moron.

I drank 3 red bulls once in 24 hours and was border line throwing up... I don't see how 8 is possible!

I once did 4 in 10 minutes. Spent the rest of the day with an incredibly sore gut. Not good. In my defence I was 15 at the time, and could'nt get ant recreational substances or alcohol at that point......

ah, the folley of youth....

Back