Vick's problem has been identified

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Rep Points

Vick's problem has been identified

"I gotta be strong for him," Brenda Vick sobbed, standing outside the handsome brick mansion her son bought for her in Suffolk, Va. "It is tough on everybody. They are trying to put my baby in jail, and for what?"
    "Everybody makes mistakes," she continued, only hours after her son filed his guilty plea Friday. "Everybody deserves a second chance. He has given his life over to God. He is not a criminal . . . He's a good person. He has a big heart, and it just hurts."

First of all, how fucking stupid do you have to be to say he isn't a criminal right after he pleads guilty to a felony??

Second of all, does she really need to minimize the crime?? She says "and for what" as if there is nothing wrong with holding a dogs head in a bucket while it kicks and fights desperately for air. There is nothing wrong with bodyslamming a dog to death. Give me a fucking break. Your son is a fucked up peace of shit. In a perfect world, people like you and your two sons wouldn't even exist. You have to be a real miserable failure as a person and a mother to have such a fucked up family. Kill yourself and the world would be a better place.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

There were 3 perps who shot and killed a cop and the stupid cunt has the nerve to blame the cops for putting her son in jail.
    She killed a cop you stupid cunt!

Thats Dr. Keke to you!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I think almost all parents do this, not just Vick's. When sons and daughters fuck up, most parents will still support them out of love. Yes it is totally dumb and makes no sense, but I do understand who they do it.
    Fucking Determined!

Lift or Die
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by KelJu View Post
    I think almost all parents do this, not just Vick's. When sons and daughters fuck up, most parents will still support them out of love. Yes it is totally dumb and makes no sense, but I do understand who they do it.
    Beat me too it.

clemson it's her job to stick for him ... she's his mom.

Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

it's hard to be sensible n remove emotion when you are a mom. i wonder if he had pets growing up...

you don't get what you wish for ~ you get what you work for

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Little Wing View Post
    it's hard to be sensible n remove emotion when you are a mom. i wonder if he had pets growing up...
    no, they were property, not pets

Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Follow @TheUnzippedFly

Rep Points

She also popped out a kid that said "It's not a big deal. I'll just move on to the next level, baby" after being kicked out of school for multiple unlawful incidents.

She should be in jail for being a horrible fucking parent and a waste of space in the free world.
    Age: 22 | Height: 5'8" | Weight: 150 lbs | Penis: 12 inches

Unstoppable Force
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Im probably gonna get flamed... but...

I think this case is gone way overboard.

What Vick did was wrong, no argument. It was terrible and vile.

However, in perspective, how many players YEARLY get DUI's that could potentially kill PEOPLE and not animals, yet get nothing more than a couple thousand dollar fines? Why arent they suspended from the game ?

In all reality, dogs are just dogs. Animals. They have the right to be treated respectfully, but IMO there are much worse crimes happening all the time that go un-noticed.

DUI's are 10 times more problematic with 20 times the reprecussions and yet, nobody says anything.

But fighting animals will get you a life suspension, and 3-5 in prison.

Brilliant.
    "Show me a beautiful woman, and I'll show you a guy tired of screwing her"

Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by camarosuper6 View Post

However, in perspective, how many players YEARLY get DUI's that could potentially kill PEOPLE and not animals, yet get nothing more than a couple thousand dollar fines? Why arent they suspended from the game ?

In all reality, dogs are just dogs. Animals. They have the right to be treated respectfully, but IMO there are much worse crimes happening all the time that go un-noticed.

DUI's are 10 times more problematic with 20 times the reprecussions and yet, nobody says anything.

Brilliant.

and with your job i'm guessing you have seen some aftermath of drunk drivers.

Rep Points

Please help me to understand U.S law a little..? Here in the U.K, if you commit a crime you are charged with that crime & you don't "make a deal" with the prosecution to be found guilty for a crime which you didn't commit.
    Why is the U.S judical system saturated with these plea deals, either they committed the offense or they didn't..??

Lift or Die
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by tingnting View Post
    Please help me to understand U.S law a little..? Here in the U.K, if you commit a crime you are charged with that crime & you don't "make a deal" with the prosecution to be found guilty for a crime which you didn't commit.
    Why is the U.S judical system saturated with these plea deals, either they committed the offense or they didn't..??
    Do I detect a we are better than you post here?

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BoneCrusher View Post
    Do I detect a we are better than you post here?
    No, not at all..I wanted to know the logic behind it, that's all, nothing sinister.!!

Lift or Die
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

No, not at all..I wanted to know the logic behind it, that's all, nothing sinister.!!
    So then you don't understand the plea-bargaining system? Everyone in England who gets charged with a crime goes to trial each time? The system is forced to pay for a trial every time? Or do you cut deals and save the huge expense that a 100% trial system would cost?

Rep Points

So then you don't understand the plea-bargaining system? Everyone in England who gets charged with a crime goes to trial each time? The system is forced to pay for a trial every time? Or do you cut deals and save the huge expense that a 100% trial system would cost?
    Yeah, basically.. thats pretty much it.. The Crown prosecution will look & assess all the evidence & will charge the defendant accordingly.
    I'm sure that it is an expensive long drawn out process, but that's how it works over here in the U.K.
    I'm not saying our way of doing things is better than yours, all i'm asking is why some many plea deals..?!

Rep Points

Brilliant.
    IMO killing dogs is premeditated. He knew what he was doing, planned on doing it, and obviously shows no remorse. While I'm not trying to defend drunk drivers at all because I think it's a terrible thing. It's probably a pretty rare occasion when someone says "I'm going to get drunk and run somebody over." Also, we hear about drunk driving all the time in the U.S, whereas this is the first time that I've ever heard in detail the happenings of dog fighting.
    I wish my lawn was emo so it would cut itself

Lift or Die
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Yeah, basically.. thats pretty much it.. The Crown prosecution will look & assess all the evidence & will charge the defendant accordingly.
    I'm sure that it is an expensive long drawn out process, but that's how it works over here in the U.K.
    I'm not saying our way of doing things is better than yours, all i'm asking is why some many plea deals..?!
    I suppose if we had as small of a system as you do we could take each and every person through the entire process, but we don't. Our system is so vast that we are forced to use a barter system. Agree to lesser charges and you get the deal ... be a dick and push your luck and we throw the book at you if you lose. It really is more about time than money. If we tried everyone then the system would be so backed up an innocent man with no bail money could be locked up for five years before his trial started ...

Preved Medved!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

^^I actually like the aspect of our judicial system. I think it makes great sense to come to an agreement before expanding resources. The problem, of course, is the media, and the celebrity factor that makes a mockery out of our justice system each and every time.

Rep Points

What he did was unspeakable. How can anyone do such things to an animal, or a human is beyond me. Animals provide unconditional love. They look to you for everything. I'm so disgusted by the way some people treat their pets that I would love to seriously kick their ass and seen them put away forever.

I'm a firm believer in eye for an eye way of things.

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition & supplement information presented on IronMagazineForums.com's pages is intended as an educational resource and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website. As well as any exercise technique or regimen, diet, supplement, etc., particularly if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are elderly or have chronic or recurring medical conditions. Discontinue any exercise that causes you pain or severe discomfort and consult a medical expert. The statements made about products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (U.S.). They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made at IronMagazineForums.com. Neither the author of the information, nor the producer, nor distributors of such information make any warranty of any kind in regard to the content of the information presented on this website. Except as specifically stated on this site, neither IronMagazineForums.com, nor any of its authors or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of, or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. Sponsors pay for advertising space, we have no affiliation with the companies that have banners displayed on our websites. Please be advised it is your responsibility to check the laws that govern your country, state, or province in regards to items offered by some companies you may read about on this site.

lifts weights
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Brilliant.
    I DEFINITELY understand what you mean by this,

DUI's often go more or less unpunished

however, intentional torture, and painful meaningless killing of animals is a major sign of very dangerous mental problems. It takes a wretched son of a bitch to not only make animals fight to the death, but to kill them with your own hands, in the most horrible way you could imagine. It shows a propensity towards violence towards mankind, possibly deep-rooted self esteem issues that so wrack the offender to the point of them feeling the need to assert their power over creatures that cannot properly resist.

Again, he didn't just kill these dogs, he tortured most of them until they died.

He needs to be out of the fucking spotlight, and into that jailcell.
    This is my journal. Click it and such

"
    tried and true theory on one's self is probably the only non-biased proof that something works for someone." - juggernaut

http://www.ronpaul.com/

Rep Points

I suppose if we had as small of a system as you do we could take each and every person through the entire process, but we don't. Our system is so vast that we are forced to use a barter system. Agree to lesser charges and you get the deal ... be a dick and push your luck and we throw the book at you if you lose. It really is more about time than money. If we tried everyone then the system would be so backed up an innocent man with no bail money could be locked up for five years before his trial started ...
    Fair point..!

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by KelJu View Post

This is part of the problems. Parents need to stop making excusses and kissing the ass of their kids. When I messed up as a kid my mother was the one that turned me in. Not only that but she knew the chief of police at the time and told him not to have any leniancy on me. How is down playing and making excusses for your childs horseshit going to help them succeed in real life. Its not, thats the way she raised her kids that they can do no wrong, and this is where they ended up.
    Last edited by Twigz; 08-27-2007 at 11:53 AM. Reason: im dumb
    ILLEGITIMIS CON CARBORUNDUM!!
    (don't let the bastards grind you down)

I love vegetarians, they're a great source of lean protien!

Metrosexual
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by FishOrCutBait View Post
    I DEFINITELY understand what you mean by this,

DUI's often go more or less unpunished

however, intentional torture, and painful meaningless killing of animals is a major sign of very dangerous mental problems. It takes a wretched son of a bitch to not only make animals fight to the death, but to kill them with your own hands, in the most horrible way you could imagine. It shows a propensity towards violence towards mankind, possibly deep-rooted self esteem issues that so wrack the offender to the point of them feeling the need to assert their power over creatures that cannot properly resist.

Again, he didn't just kill these dogs, he tortured most of them until they died.

He needs to be out of the fucking spotlight, and into that jailcell.
    I don't have the statistics in front of me, but, from memory, 90% (or more) of all known serial killers start with animals before they move on to humans.

lifts weights
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by DOMS View Post
    I don't have the statistics in front of me, but, from memory, 90% (or more) of all known serial killers start with animals before they move on to humans.
    I don't remember either,

but my uncle was a psych tech at Atascadero State [Mental] Hospital, my mother worked in paroles, and my other uncle was a Hospital Police Officer there.

I've heard more than I ever wanted to know about the criminally insane.
    This is my journal. Click it and such

"
    tried and true theory on one's self is probably the only non-biased proof that something works for someone." - juggernaut

http://www.ronpaul.com/

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Vick does not approve this thread.

Rep Points

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition & supplement information presented on IronMagazineForums.com's pages is intended as an educational resource and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website. As well as any exercise technique or regimen, diet, supplement, etc., particularly if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are elderly or have chronic or recurring medical conditions. Discontinue any exercise that causes you pain or severe discomfort and consult a medical expert. The statements made about products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (U.S.). They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made at IronMagazineForums.com. Neither the author of the information, nor the producer, nor distributors of such information make any warranty of any kind in regard to the content of the information presented on this website. Except as specifically stated on this site, neither IronMagazineForums.com, nor any of its authors or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of, or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. Sponsors pay for advertising space, we have no affiliation with the companies that have banners displayed on our websites. Please be advised it is your responsibility to check the laws that govern your country, state, or province in regards to items offered by some companies you may read about on this site.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

If it doesn't fit, you must acquit.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Much like the Roman empire fell, so must the Rap Empire.....this will bring it down.

IDIOT SAVANT

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by min0 lee View Post
    Much like the Roman empire fell, so must the Rap Empire.....this will bring it down.
    Nice thought, but I doubt it.
    Rules? You mean we have RULES for that???

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ALBOB View Post
    Nice thought, but I doubt it.
    One can only hope.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast