• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

i wana train ben white style

Delusional

little guy with big hopes
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
alright. i was wondering..
could i do something like this.

monday - work chest and triceps in the morning (7-8am) then later that night work chest and triceps again (8-9pm)
tuesday - rest and relax
wednesday - rest and relax
thursday - rest and relax (or possibly do chest and triceps this day?)
friday - work chest and triceps in the morning (7-8am) then later that night work chest and triceps again (8-9pm) (or possibly rest/relax this day?)
then rest/relax saturday and sunday

then the next week would be like..
monday - back and biceps in the morning, back and biceps at night
tuesday - rest relax
wednesday - rest relax
thursday - back and biceps in the morning, back and biceps at night
friday, saturday, sunday - rest/relax

does this seem like something that could work with pretty good results if i eat right and get good amounts of rest?

also im just not sure if i should work my muscles on monday, then relax tuesday wednesday thursday, then work them again friday and relax saturday and sunday..
..or work my muscles monday, then relax tuesday and wednesday, work them again thursday, and then relax friday saturday and sunday?

looking forward to comments/criticism (im kinda dumb but be nice if possible)

if you don't have the genetics and the drugs that ben white has, then you probably shouldn't be training like ben white does.

i don't know why the hell i waste time on stupid threads like this.

if you don't have the genetics and the drugs that ben white has, then you probably shouldn't be training like ben white does.

i don't know why the hell i waste time on stupid threads like this.

Well, it's kind of like stopping to watch a train wreck, sometimes you just have to look. :roflmao:

Of course, Delusional, I respect you, but I think you ought to check P-Funk's journal, or Duncan's journal and try to formulate a program based more on what they are doing.

monday - work chest and triceps in the morning (7-8am) then later that night work chest and triceps again (8-9pm)
tuesday - rest and relax
friday - work chest and triceps in the morning (7-8am) then later that night work chest and triceps again (8-9pm) (or possibly rest/relax this day?)

tuesday - rest relax
wednesday - rest relax

does this seem like something that could work with pretty good results if i eat right and get good amounts of rest?

also im just not sure if i should work my muscles on monday, then relax tuesday wednesday thursday, then work them again friday and relax saturday and sunday..
..or work my muscles monday, then relax tuesday and wednesday, work them again thursday, and then relax friday saturday and sunday?

Utter trash. Legs? Come on now, don't waste our time with this stuff..

tuesday - rest and relax

tuesday - rest relax
wednesday - rest relax

well who is ben white? maybe you could try this for sometime and let us know your results/gains ;)

whats with working 2x in one day if just worked it harder the first time your muscles would already be feelin it. How would u bounce back that fast???

I haven't been here this long but..... I see young people looking for idols time and time again. Many of them are exactly as P-funk has described. IMHO, you need to remove yourself from that and find out what works for you. You start with what works for most people by reading the FAQS. Through that you pay attention to who you are and what's working. You look at yourself not anyone else. If you are smart you develop your program based on that. You will see gains. If it's not what you want don't go the next route this board is fixated on... diet fixation. You just eat more or less based on your body and think about how much protein you bring in and take a multi-vitamin. Don't fixate on gimmick supplements as the fast route or drugs that you'll pay for later. Workout.. eat pretty smart and look at what works over... TIME.

I haven't been here this long but..... I see young people looking for idols time and time again. Many of them are exactly as P-funk has described. IMHO, you need to remove yourself from that and find out what works for you. You start with what works for most people by reading the FAQS. Through that you pay attention to who you are and what's working. You look at yourself not anyone else. If you are smart you develop your program based on that. You will see gains. If it's not what you want don't go the next route this board is fixated on... diet fixation. You just eat more or less based on your body and think about how much protein you bring in and take a multi-vitamin. Don't fixate on gimmick supplements as the fast route or drugs that you'll pay for later. Workout.. eat pretty smart and look at what works over... TIME.

thanks hog, that was the best post here so far really :) . ok, i know working my muscles twice in one day would be a bit crazy. but i thought thats what the many supplements in the world were for and i also thought if done properly that there MIGHT be a chance of really good results. in the ben white in the trenches videos i was watching somewhere along the lines, like the third or fourth video the guy interviewing him asked about his workout routine/schedules or whatever and he said that he went to the gym in the morning, worked out whatever muscles he planned to work out for that day, came home and rested, and then went to the gym later that night and did the exact same work out, exact same muscles. then he said he'd wait 2 days, go back to the gym and do the exact same muscles and work out. so he'd work like chest/triceps/shoulders 2 times in a day, rest a couple days, go back and work chest/triceps/shoulders 2 times in a day, then rest 3 days. thats what i got from it at least. then the guy interviewing asked if this was something that anyone could try and im pretty sure he stated that it was something anyone could try and work with to their liking and get results. and yea that did some pretty fuckin nuts to me but i figured ok, if i got a decent amount of supplements and i use them right, if i eat right, and if i got the mind power and strength to try this maybe itd work for me. thats it. i dont see why some people have to completely bash on me but its no big deal really, thats life and this is a forum. but id just rather you not even bother to post if you think its stupid or a waste of your time. jog off then and go post in a thread thats worth your finger-power. maybe i didnt do a great job at explaining my theory but i thought someone would get the idea and stuff, and somewhat know what i meant.

offuckingcourse id work out legs, id work out back, id work out biceps, id work out traps. i planned to try this work out routine with ALL my muscles. i just didnt feel the need to type out every single muscle in my body and instead tried to show a brief of example of what i was trying to explain and what i was gona try and go for.

chest/triceps for a week
back/biceps next week
shoulders/traps/abs next week
legs next week

i guess this was stupid from the get-go to even think about but i just thought that MAYBE..just MAYBE there was still that slight chance of there being some truth somewhere around there, and if done properly and with dedication and consistency that i just might actually get good gains. sorry for assuming i could ask something that i thought was a somewhat decent topic but instead i get ratted on by body builders and trainers =/

im not trying to single anyone out, im not trying to flame, or start shit. its the morning and mornings are never a good time for anyone really (or usually at least) and im definitely not trying to say that i am right, and know exactly what i am talking about, and dont care to hear your opinions on the matter, etc..but at the same time i at least thought if anything someone could explain WHY this wouldnt work at all if that was the case, and be somewhat informational, not to mention decently nice about it.

anyways i gota take a nice long shit

I ask you, the self proclaimed King of Supplements:

What supplements were you going to take that would help you hit your chest in the morning and then again later that night?

I ask you, the self proclaimed King of Supplements:

What supplements were you going to take that would help you hit your chest in the morning and then again later that night?

and your answer, the king of reading i guess ill call you. since im assuming you read my signature and your brain somehow processed "King of Supplements" instead of "King of Questions"

the supplements i plan to use are:

TrueMass, CellMass, Syntha-6, NO-Xplode, the occasional EndoRush when (if ever) needed. and then for pills just got my fish oil and multi-vitamin. not sure if there are any pills i need to look into since im 20. as for supplements this IS what i want and plan to use. so say what you want about BSN products or me being ignorant for using them, but i like them and plan to stick with them ya know.

i made this thread not knowing what to expect. since a workout like ben whites was something id never even imagine being possible until i of course saw his videos and all. i do realize now that yes, it is a crazy thought. not a stupid thought, which is how basically all of you are attempting to make me feel it seems. but pretty intense, crazy, and proly just too damn much. yea. i do have a decent routine and work out schedule that i am seeing results from already. and all i had meant with this thread was to see if this was something worth trying. i mean damn, like i said it was just a thought i had. something i was curious as to if it was even worth attempting. thanks everyone for the input tho, i do appreciate that. im sure im not the only kid who was been inspired by a heavy weight lifter for the first time ever and just wanted to take that inspiration and try to make somethin out of it. thats all it really was to begin with anyways. ben white just kinda got my blood pumping, inspired me a lot, and made me think of what i could do and what i could push myself to do in the future. i see this thread going absolutely nowhere now and really no longer care to hear anyones point of view on the subject since its obvious everyone now thinks im an idiot.

sorry for all of this and if anything i hope we can just forget about me asking this and everything. im new here and plan to stay here, so i just want to be cool with everyone and if possible make some friends while im here, or at least earn some respect from people that frequent the forums and whatnot.

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
A creatine stack like that will not allow you to train the same muscle group 12 hours apart from eachother, unless you want a shit second workout.

A creatine stack like that will not allow you to train the same muscle group 12 hours apart from eachother, unless you want a shit second workout.

yea im still new to supplements and a lot of times im sure i dont fully understand what they are really for, what they really truely do, and the best and most beneficial times to use them. im still learning, reading, asking, experimenting every day and i love every minute of it. if it wasnt for all those things then i doubt id be as consistent and dedicated as i have been. i am going to completely drop this idea and stick with what i have been doing the past few months.

monday - chest/triceps
tuesday - back/biceps
wednesday - off
thursday - shoulders/traps/abs
friday - legs
saturday - off
sunday - off

and then maybe, just maybe. 5 or 6 months down the road ill be considering making some big changes. but for now im just sticking with that.

:mooh: the end :mooh:

Wise.

Not trying to be mean, but that routine is horrible. Don't do it.

If you do it, though, don't be surprised when you make pathetic or worse gains and benefit nothing from it.

TrueMass, CellMass, Syntha-6, NO-Xplode, the occasional EndoRush when (if ever) needed. and then for pills just got my fish oil and multi-vitamin. not sure if there are any pills i need to look into since im 20. as for supplements this IS what i want and plan to use. so say what you want about BSN products or me being ignorant for using them, but i like them and plan to stick with them ya know.

:barf:

Not trying to be mean, but that routine is horrible. Don't do it.

If you do it, though, don't be surprised when you make pathetic or worse gains and benefit nothing from it.

yea thats fine now, completely understandable actually. its just i saw some ben white videos and got a little too excited..heh :(

Do a push pull legs split with a focus on progressing. If you are a beginner that will give you some very fantastic gains.

Do a push pull legs split with a focus on progressing. If you are a beginner that will give you some very fantastic gains.

okay. i had no idea what this was at first so i did some reading. here is one of the paragraphs ive been studying.

"When doing a push/pull/legs program on a two day on, one day off split, you simply do two workouts, take a day off and then resume where you left off. Hence, if you did pushing (chest, shoulders, triceps) on Monday and pulling (back and biceps) on Tuesday and then take Wednesday off, you would come back on Thursday with a leg workout. Friday would then be another pushing today with Saturday being on off day. Then on Sunday you would come back and do a pulling routine and start the cycle again."

so basically this is saying..

monday - chest/shoulders/triceps
tuesday - back/biceps
wednesday - rest
thursday - legs (and then id proly do abs this day too)
friday - chest/shoulders/triceps
saturday - rest
sunday - back/biceps
monday - legs
tuesday - rest
wednesday - chest/shoulders/triceps
thursday - back/biceps
friday - rest
saturday - legs
sunday - rest

am i doing this right? bleh..i hate when i get confused over something that probably really isnt even that hard to begin with..but the way he said that got me confused towards the end.

Yes, that's right, but I would add an extra rest day in there. 3-4 days a week of working is what you really need. Keep the volume relatively low and focus on technique and increasing reps/weight every week.

also do the heavier compound movements first IE(push): some form of bench, close grip, overhead press. then the accessory stuff like flyes, pressdowns, lateral raises last

IML Gear Cream!
Yes, that's right, but I would add an extra rest day in there. 3-4 days a week of working is what you really need. Keep the volume relatively low and focus on technique and increasing reps/weight every week.

could you give an example please?

like week 1:
(insert muscles to work and days to work them, and days to rest)

week 2:
(same thing)

just so i know exactly what im doing here..
cause ill proly start this next month :D

also do the heavier compound movements first IE(push): some form of bench, close grip, overhead press. then the accessory stuff like flyes, pressdowns, lateral raises last

True words.

Back