• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

My left nut hurts.

KelJu

Thats Dr. Keke to you!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Omfg, what have I done to myself? Today, a pain started radiating from my left nut, and I am horrified. If the pain doesn't stop by the end of the day, I will make an appointment to see a doctor.

In the meantime, please throw me some possibilites as to what could be causing this.

I have done 3 cycles in the past of AS, and I just started another one about a week and a half ago. I am sure the testicle pain and the AS is related. OMG, I hope I don't have cancer. Shit shit shit! God damn it. I am scared shitless.

did you jack off lately? you probably just have blue balls from overload. ha haha ha. in reality im sure your fine. as a guy we are always overly sensitive and immediatly think its the worst thing possible when it comes to our nuts. chill, take a nap and an aspirin

did you jack off lately? you probably just have blue balls from overload. ha haha ha. in reality im sure your fine. as a guy we are always overly sensitive and immediatly think its the worst thing possible when it comes to our nuts. chill, take a nap and an aspirin

I haven't jerked off in weeks, and I actually had a dream about finger banging a black chick last night. You might be right on this one. God I hope. I have no privacy in my dorm room. There are 4 of us living in 2 rooms. I might have to go down to the student center and find some ugly bitch to releave me.

Is it discoloring? Is it sensitive to the touch? If so, get your ass to the emergency room right now! I'm not kidding. There's a condition where an artery near the testicle gets kinked. This leads to a loss of blood flow and necrosis.

If the above is true, do not take aspirin. They might have to cut you open, and aspirin is an anti-coagulant. You'll bleed way too much.

If the above is true, do not take aspirin. They might have to cut you open, and aspirin is an anti-coagulant. You'll bleed way too much.

dude, you are such a downer. play on a man's worst fears why dont you. even so, thats funny shit

I might have to go down to the student center and find some ugly bitch to releave me.

do what you gotta do. we will understand

dude, you are such a downer. play on a man's worst fears why dont you. even so, thats funny shit

I pulled a muscle (or a tendon) near my groin a while back. I ran across this info while looking up the symptoms. It's a lot more common than you'd think.

I pulled a muscle (or a tendon) near my groin a while back. I ran across this info while looking up the symptoms. It's a lot more common than you'd think.

:(

you're probably fine!

My nuts have hurt off and on for years. I've never done any roids period. Last physical was fine. But, definitely you should go to the doc.

IML Gear Cream!
Feeling better now or did you wind up going the doctor?

Does the boy still have two nutz?....Quit piercing your junk and it won't hurt..haha

Sometimes if I fuck too hard and my nuts slap down on her too hard I have pain later on....

I wouldn't worry about it unless its swelling, hot or cold to the touch...turning colors....or pain doesn't go away in a couple days.

Is it discoloring? Is it sensitive to the touch? If so, get your ass to the emergency room right now! I'm not kidding. There's a condition where an artery near the testicle gets kinked. This leads to a loss of blood flow and necrosis.

Like DOMS said, its not funny, and it could possibly be really dangerous.

I had a condition called a spermo/hydrocile, which is essentially a blockage in your man tubes, and there's a generalized pain of the whole testical.

Check to see if theres perhaps a tiny ball in your nut tubing.

Id like to hear the results too. On occasio my individual nuts will throb not and again but nothing big.

There is this kid that lived down the street from me that actually twisted his nut. Literally. He never said how it happened, it just happened. Anyway, it wasnt a good story to any of us.

DO update us on the condition of your nuts brother K.

SO I play racquetball. While playing back in 1989 I took the head of the racket in the nuts off of my opponent's back swing. It decked me. After a few minutes I got up and went on with the game. A few weeks later my wife was giving me a hummer and playing with the boys when she noticed a lump on my right nut. She convinced me to go see a doc.

So I go in the doc's office. Of course he had a bangin' secretary and I'm all red in the face telling her who I was and what I was there for ... knowing I was about to have a man play with my boys. It was an awkward moment to say the least.

SO this middle aged bald guy is fondling my balls and confirms I have an issue. He asks me if I can go to surgery in 2 days or would I need 3. I was all like "Hey what's the rush?" and he told me that testicular issues require immediate attention (like I didn't know that :D) and if I waited I could loose my nut(s) and even my life. I say 2 days is fine. I pay the secretary and leave with a really weird feeling from knowing that I had just paid a middle aged bald guy to play with my nuts and stick his finger up my ass :mooh:

SO I'm in the hospital and on the gurney waiting to go into surgery and out comes the anesthesiologist. Guess who it is? The same guy that smacked me in the nuts with the racket. My old racquetball partner is now my anesthesiologist. He asks me why I'm there and I tell him the facts of how I got there. He hurriedly puts a mask on my face turns the nob on my gas up a smidge and tells me to count backwards from 100. I made it too 3 and never saw him again.

Omfg, what have I done to myself? Today, a pain started radiating from my left nut, and I am horrified. If the pain doesn't stop by the end of the day, I will make an appointment to see a doctor.

In the meantime, please throw me some possibilites as to what could be causing this.

I have done 3 cycles in the past of AS, and I just started another one about a week and a half ago. I am sure the testicle pain and the AS is related. OMG, I hope I don't have cancer. Shit shit shit! God damn it. I am scared shitless.
dated 9-06-07
I have both nipples pierced, along with an industrial through my ear, a 10 gauge septum piercing, and a prince Albert. I had all of my work done in the last month and a half, so I'll let you know how it goes soon. I am letting my piercings heal before I do anythign with anyone. I can't even jerk off right now. dated 7-24-07

Question, guy: how are Albert and Willie getting along. You're young enough to have healed up pretty well by now. You got "stainless," (???) which may or may NOT be (and if it isn't, got any nickel sensitivity? Free and easy piercing frequently leads to metal sensitivity from using stuff that looks good but isn't). Second, you're pretty young for testicular cancer (I asked an MD friend, using the info you've provided to the Board). The question came up, SINCE you're obviously an adventursome type, if you're using related items...like ball weights, binding, pressing...tapping.........stuff like that. Also, you wear briefs or boxers...snug jock...or none. As long as you've got good circulation, and avoid infection, you have to work pretty hard to do more than make 'em hurt. Also, how large is Albert and which way does Willie hang? A bit chunk of metal massaging your nut in a real good fitting jock or thong all day might stir up some hurt. And then there's the basic fact that (I've got a 5mm wide titanium ring) it's always stirring up a bit of sexual tension and that involves your nuts moving a lot more than they did before; the thing just basically feels good. NOW that you've seen a doctor, and probably got good news, how are you doing?

dated 9-06-07
I have both nipples pierced, along with an industrial through my ear, a 10 gauge septum piercing, and a prince Albert. I had all of my work done in the last month and a half, so I'll let you know how it goes soon. I am letting my piercings heal before I do anythign with anyone. I can't even jerk off right now. dated 7-24-07

Question, guy: how are Albert and Willie getting along. You're young enough to have healed up pretty well by now. You got "stainless," (???) which may or may NOT be (and if it isn't, got any nickel sensitivity? Free and easy piercing frequently leads to metal sensitivity from using stuff that looks good but isn't). Second, you're pretty young for testicular cancer (I asked an MD friend, using the info you've provided to the Board). The question came up, SINCE you're obviously an adventursome type, if you're using related items...like ball weights, binding, pressing...tapping.........stuff like that. Also, you wear briefs or boxers...snug jock...or none. As long as you've got good circulation, and avoid infection, you have to work pretty hard to do more than make 'em hurt. Also, how large is Albert and which way does Willie hang? A bit chunk of metal massaging your nut in a real good fitting jock or thong all day might stir up some hurt. And then there's the basic fact that (I've got a 5mm wide titanium ring) it's always stirring up a bit of sexual tension and that involves your nuts moving a lot more than they did before; the thing just basically feels good. NOW that you've seen a doctor, and probably got good news, how are you doing?

This post made me scared.

"squeeze your balls..rub your balls..so you dont get cancer.."

old song tom green did after getting surgery for his nut cancer....i forgot the rest, but you get the idea i guess.

Update:

WARNING GRAPHIC MENTAL IMAGERY

I think I had blue balls. I am uncircumcised, so the prince albert rubs the inside of my foreskin if I jerk off. The piercing heal time can run up to 8 or 9 months in some cases. Jerking off increases the heal time, plus it rubs the inside of my foreskin raw. I called the guy that pierced my dick, and he said this is common for uncircumcised guys. Also, he said sex won't hurt, only jerking off will. I don't know if this is true yet, but if things go my way, I will be finding out real soon.

I did hurt like hell, but I went on ahead and did it for the sake of my boys. I haven't had any pain since.

IML Gear Cream!
Update:

I think I had blue balls. I am uncircumcised, so the prince albert rubs the inside of my foreskin if I jerk off. The piercing heal time can run up to 8 or 9 months in some cases. Jerking off increases the heal time, plus it rubs the inside of my foreskin raw. I called the guy that pierced my dick, and he said this is common for uncircumcised guys. Also, he said sex won't hurt, only jerking off will. I don't know if this is true yet, but if things go my way, I will be finding out real soon.

I did hurt like hell, but I went on ahead and did it for the sake of my boys. I haven't had any pain since.

:clapping:

Update:

You also reduced the risk of prostate cancer by helping the boys out.

cleaning the pipes out should happen minimum of 3 times a week...for your own good.

Im scared

Hi. im 12 years old and i expirincing the same problems. once and awile i get a sharp pain in my left nut. its like someone is sqeezing it really hard. anyway it happens once and awile and when i touch it.. it hurts. please im scared and im not comfertable sharing it with my parents.. someone please help. im scared

Hi. im 12 years old and i expirincing the same problems. once and awile i get a sharp pain in my left nut. its like someone is sqeezing it really hard. anyway it happens once and awile and when i touch it.. it hurts. please im scared and im not comfertable sharing it with my parents.. someone please help. im scared

Go to the school nurse tommorrow

I haven't jerked off in weeks

This could be the problem...on cycle as well!

Jerking off increases the heal time, plus it rubs the inside of my foreskin raw.

I'm sure this could come in handy. I bought one to treat DOMS in my legs and chest however it has other abilities too. :winkfinger:

I just checked the brand name and its a "Homedics" or "Home dics" I'm not sure how you pronounce it.

massager.jpg

Anyway, see a doc asap!

Last edited:

Omg, bleeding? Cutting open? Sounds like scary stuff. Dont scare him anymore than the usual!

Back