• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Pita bread or oats post workout

sicko

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey people...

Now for my post workout i take 30 grams of protein from Oryx Protein....

I need 30-40 grams of carbohydrates to take together ( my meal is 1-1.5 hours afterwards)...

I dont take simple sugars post workout (Sometimes i used apple but higher fructose than glucose) . Please I dont need your opinion on simple vs complex carbs post workout.
I know the facts, i know the studies , i experiment.

We are against to most of the refined blahblah breads. So , could a pita (whole wheat ) bread consisting of 35-40 carbs used as Medium-High GI together with the protein postworkout? I have tried using Quick Oats (a bit faster gi from normal) but this can only be done when I am able to get home. At times im at University I would like something easier to carry. Slices of sweet potato are also possible.

Give me your ideas....

Preferably I would like Oats. But you could try the pita for a bit and see how it affects you.

dump the oats in the shaker with the protein.. then mix with water after. That way you dont have to go home.. i always eat mine raw

dump the oats in the shaker with the protein.. then mix with water after. That way you dont have to go home.. i always eat mine raw

I like mine blended in w/ whey and water, but obviously you won't bring one of those to the gym with you...raw is yummy with whey, I agree with PreMier.

annnndd that reply was horrible. I meant the oats are good with a blender, whey, and water, and PreMier's idea is great.

You know ..for some strange reason whenever I eat too many oats during the day i feel dehydrated despite all the water i drink... I even have some friends with the same problem..

Also , how about a bowl of (40 grams of carbs) of cooked brown rice (eaten with spoon) while drinking my shake? It sits better in the stomatch and can easily eat a meal an hour afterwards.... easy to carry also...

that would be fine. i think it would be about 1 1/2 cup cooked brown rice.. or 1 cup cooked/msahed sweet potato

Back