does iron deficiency induces dizziness???

Rep Points

does iron deficiency induces dizziness???

i am 23, 68 kgs, 5' 6".... sometime i feel quite dizzy...

someone suggested to me it is due to iron deficiency

he is a close friend of mine and i trust him, he wont lie to me.

i dont like taking drugs... should i take iron capsule or adjust my diet for the same

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Are you a male?

Rep Points

yes, i am a male...i know normally woman talk about iron deficiency...that is why i feel strange...pls dont laugh

Rep Points

Being male, you could be making a very large mistake by taking iron. Before you even consider it, you should go to your doctor for blood work and not take any chances.

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition & supplement information presented on IronMagazineForums.com's pages is intended as an educational resource and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website. As well as any exercise technique or regimen, diet, supplement, etc., particularly if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are elderly or have chronic or recurring medical conditions. Discontinue any exercise that causes you pain or severe discomfort and consult a medical expert. The statements made about products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (U.S.). They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made at IronMagazineForums.com. Neither the author of the information, nor the producer, nor distributors of such information make any warranty of any kind in regard to the content of the information presented on this website. Except as specifically stated on this site, neither IronMagazineForums.com, nor any of its authors or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of, or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. Sponsors pay for advertising space, we have no affiliation with the companies that have banners displayed on our websites. Please be advised it is your responsibility to check the laws that govern your country, state, or province in regards to items offered by some companies you may read about on this site.

Amateur Gynecologist
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jodi View Post
    Being male, you could be making a very large mistake by taking iron. Before you even consider it, you should go to your doctor for blood work and not take any chances.

That's why I think men should take a multi-vitamin made for men. They usually don't have any, or very little, iron in them.
    DRSE Reconnaissance

Amor Fati

Rep Points

I agree with Jodi. Its almost impossible to decide on a diagnosis from one sign and symptom, like dizziness. Go to the doc and ask for a CBC (complete blood count), iron deficiency manifests itself in anemia, which can be corrected with diet.
    "The greatest obstacle to knowledge is not ignorance but the illusion of knowledge." -Barry Marshall, Nobel Laureate

i love cutting

Rep Points

do you drink a lot of beverages with aspartame in it?
    "When i was 15 years old, i took all of my clothes off and looked in the mirror. When i stared at myself naked, I realized that to be perfectly proportioned I would need 20 inch arms to match the rest of me." -Arnold