• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

does iron deficiency induces dizziness???

muscleman23

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i am 23, 68 kgs, 5' 6".... sometime i feel quite dizzy...

someone suggested to me it is due to iron deficiency

he is a close friend of mine and i trust him, he wont lie to me.

i dont like taking drugs... should i take iron capsule or adjust my diet for the same

yes, i am a male...i know normally woman talk about iron deficiency...that is why i feel strange...pls dont laugh

Being male, you could be making a very large mistake by taking iron. Before you even consider it, you should go to your doctor for blood work and not take any chances.

Being male, you could be making a very large mistake by taking iron. Before you even consider it, you should go to your doctor for blood work and not take any chances.

That's why I think men should take a multi-vitamin made for men. They usually don't have any, or very little, iron in them.

I agree with Jodi. Its almost impossible to decide on a diagnosis from one sign and symptom, like dizziness. Go to the doc and ask for a CBC (complete blood count), iron deficiency manifests itself in anemia, which can be corrected with diet.

do you drink a lot of beverages with aspartame in it?

Back