• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Is this a good deal on a cycling bike?

B40

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Regular price is $1299, but it's on sale now for 4 hours (or until it's sold out) for $699.

I Google'd a bit to see what other stores are selling it at and found two stores both selling it for $1299

GNC $1299
GNC - Schwinn Indoor Cycling Evolution SR Bike

Joes Sports $1299
Joe's - Schwinn Indoor Cycling Evolution SR Bike

Also found one ebay seller for $560 with 2 days left for a display unit
New!! Schwinn® Evolution® Indoor Cycling Bike - (eBay item 270162879455 end time Sep-12-07 15:52:22 PDT)

Amazon $699 - Click on the Gold Box offer on the top right to get that price
Amazon.com: Schwinn IC Evolution SR Indoor Cycling Bike: Sports & Outdoors

Anyone? I got one hour to decide :hmmm:

If you're not sure if those are good prices for those bikes, you probably don't really need to buy one that expensive just yet.

If you're not sure if those are good prices for those bikes, you probably don't really need to buy one that expensive just yet.

Yup, I decided not to make an impulse buy. I need to do more research and see what else is out there and what I really need. $700 was still a bit expensive even though it was on sale.

You can buy a real bike and put it on a little stand to make it into an indoor workout bike. Never tried it personally but I've heard good things about them, and it can save you money in the long run if you ever plan to ride outside.

You can buy a real bike and put it on a little stand to make it into an indoor workout bike. Never tried it personally but I've heard good things about them, and it can save you money in the long run if you ever plan to ride outside.

I'd be scared of the bike falling and me going flying into the wall :roflmao:

Nah man u can buy a little device to lock the bike in place. I've seen them in action before but it doesn't help that I don't even know what they are called... maybe someone can help.

IML Gear Cream!
That roller mat looks cool...

Back