Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

I found this article

Perhaps you've taken too much and it's built up in your system?

Amateur Gynecologist
    ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts
    Rep Points

I have actually been considering taking ZMA, but I don't know after reading this. I have enough problems getting a raging boner when I don't want to, and I'm 34.

Peelosopher

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

maybe you're gay.

just a thought

Smartass anthropologist
    ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Crono1000 View Post
    maybe you're gay.

just a thought
    Yes, that might be it. Crono would know too, as he is well known to be an adept at playing the pink trombone......

Peelosopher

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

I'm just saying, if you're having trouble getting an erection maybe the material you're using isn't what you're attracted to.

Arnold
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,275 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by vortrit View Post
    I have actually been considering taking ZMA, but I don't know after reading this. I have enough problems getting a raging boner when I don't want to, and I'm 34.
    I doubt that ZMA will help, you may want to try Tribulus, however you may also consider getting your testosterone levels checked.

Amateur Gynecologist
    ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Prince View Post
    I doubt that ZMA will help, you may want to try Tribulus, however you may also consider getting your testosterone levels checked.
    Wait... So you're saying go to the doctor because when I see a really hot girl I'm getting wood? Something about that don't seem right to me...

But actually I've been seriously thinking about taking Tribulus.
    Last edited by vortrit; 10-14-2007 at 12:48 PM.

SHRUG LIKE YOU MEAN IT
    ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

But actually I've been seriously thinking about taking Tribulus.
    Erection-wise it hasnt really had an effect on me to be honest, i expected it to, but i still get just as horny as when i didnt take it. What it DOES seem good for is maintaining and supplementing muscle gains.

Obviously, these are just casual observations and arent tested or measured in any real sort of way. It could be my imagination, but in the 3 months ive been off training my diet has been poor as hell, i have been doing next to NO exercise, and i havent been supplementing with protein because i ran out, yet i only lost 14lbs from 190 to 175.

Whether its my own natural ability to maintain, or its the Tribulus im not sure. Im still playing safe and taking less than the reccomended daily dosage, and cycling on and off every month or so. 6 weeks on, 2 weeks off *shrugs* i dont wanna fuck with my hormones TOO much

Amateur Gynecologist
    ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Gazhole View Post
    Erection-wise it hasnt really had an effect on me to be honest, i expected it to, but i still get just as horny as when i didnt take it. What it DOES seem good for is maintaining and supplementing muscle gains.

Obviously, these are just casual observations and arent tested or measured in any real sort of way. It could be my imagination, but in the 3 months ive been off training my diet has been poor as hell, i have been doing next to NO exercise, and i havent been supplementing with protein because i ran out, yet i only lost 14lbs from 190 to 175.

Whether its my own natural ability to maintain, or its the Tribulus im not sure. Im still playing safe and taking less than the reccomended daily dosage, and cycling on and off every month or so. 6 weeks on, 2 weeks off *shrugs* i dont wanna fuck with my hormones TOO much

I actually thought tribulus was for sexual enhancement? Well, I got a bottle awhile back and I think I may cycle it for a month or so and see how it goes.

Amateur Gynecologist
    ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts
    Rep Points

All around from what I've read ZMA sounds like it would be better in general to take, so I MAY still give it a shot.

SHRUG LIKE YOU MEAN IT
    ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

I actually thought tribulus was for sexual enhancement? Well, I got a bottle awhile back and I think I may cycle it for a month or so and see how it goes.
    It is, but extra Test obviously has some crossovers into muscular development.

My sex drive is abnormally high anyways, though to be honest now that i think of it, tribulus probably has had SOME effect, but then again i am only taking half the dosage.

Amateur Gynecologist
    ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts
    Rep Points

It is, but extra Test obviously has some crossovers into muscular development.

My sex drive is abnormally high anyways, though to be honest now that i think of it, tribulus probably has had SOME effect, but then again i am only taking half the dosage.
    I had done quite a bit of research on it when I bought it, but I've had the bottle for about a year unopened (it still don't expire until next year), so I can't remember all of the details. I think I may cycle it for a week or so. And then again I know what you mean about messing with your hormones, so I'm almost tempted not to bother with it at all.

SHRUG LIKE YOU MEAN IT
    ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

I had done quite a bit of research on it when I bought it, but I've had the bottle for about a year unopened (it still don't expire until next year), so I can't remember all of the details. I think I may cycle it for a week or so. And then again I know what you mean about messing with your hormones, so I'm almost tempted not to bother with it at all.
    Ive read a few articles when i was researching it where it says even in long term use its had no negative effects. On all the product descriptions i could find, the only sides anybody mentioned were a possible upset stomach, and a chance that it could raise your blood pressure.

Its not actually a hormone supplement per say, it just encourages your system to produce more test naturally.

Ive been taking it a little while, cycling it like i said, and i havent noticed any bad effects. When i was on it i noticed the muscle building effects, and a possible increase in erection frequency; when i went off it, my sex drive was still the same, i still had no trouble 'getting it up' and my training sure as hell didnt suffer.

As supps go i think its one of those ones that depends on the person. Some people will probably benefit a lot from it if they have naturally low test levels/low sex drive/impotency, wheras other people might see minimal effects, and the third category will get sick and have their blood pressure increased :P.

Personally, ive got nothing bad to say about it except the price im paying for it. Ill have to choose IronMagLabs next time methinks

Amateur Gynecologist
    ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts
    Rep Points

Ive read a few articles when i was researching it where it says even in long term use its had no negative effects. On all the product descriptions i could find, the only sides anybody mentioned were a possible upset stomach, and a chance that it could raise your blood pressure.

Its not actually a hormone supplement per say, it just encourages your system to produce more test naturally.

Ive been taking it a little while, cycling it like i said, and i havent noticed any bad effects. When i was on it i noticed the muscle building effects, and a possible increase in erection frequency; when i went off it, my sex drive was still the same, i still had no trouble 'getting it up' and my training sure as hell didnt suffer.

As supps go i think its one of those ones that depends on the person. Some people will probably benefit a lot from it if they have naturally low test levels/low sex drive/impotency, wheras other people might see minimal effects, and the third category will get sick and have their blood pressure increased :P.

Personally, ive got nothing bad to say about it except the price im paying for it. Ill have to choose IronMagLabs next time methinks
    Yeah, that one seems to be priced right. In fact, most of them I've seen in the states are not priced too bad.

I guess I will run a cycle of it and see what it does for me. Maybe I will try a 30 day cycle to see what happens and if I start noticing any negative sides I will drop it. From what I've read I was thinking that it was actually an all natural supplement, and also that Native Americans had used it. That's about all I can really remember off the top of my head. As I've said I researched it when I bought it and that had been a year ago or so.

SHRUG LIKE YOU MEAN IT
    ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Yeah, that one seems to be priced right. In fact, most of them I've seen in the states are not priced too bad.

I guess I will run a cycle of it and see what it does for me. Maybe I will try a 30 day cycle to see what happens and if I start noticing any negative sides I will drop it. From what I've read I was thinking that it was actually an all natural supplement, and also that Native Americans had used it. That's about all I can really remember off the top of my head. As I've said I researched it when I bought it and that had been a year ago or so.
    Yeah, its naturally occuring. I dunno about Native Americans, but one or two places said something about China

Hell i dunno, lol. Yeah, just try it for a little while and keep a close eye on things, man.

Better safe than sorry is my motto