• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

ZMA and Erections

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah, its naturally occuring. I dunno about Native Americans, but one or two places said something about China :thinking:

Hell i dunno, lol. Yeah, just try it for a little while and keep a close eye on things, man.

Better safe than sorry is my motto :thumb:

Yeah, I took on last night and will continue. I'll see how 30 days goes, and keep an eye on things. I'm not trying anything else new so I should notice if there are any problems. I did start running another cycle of creatine but I don't think that will matter as I've done it before. I'm going on a serious bulk for the next 6 weeks or so.

I have had the same problem as that other guy, not sure what his name is and im posting via mobile phone so i cant check, but anyway here's the lowdown.
Im 21 years old and am 6ft5, and was always skinny with a beergut until this year. I always had a raging sex drive and when erect, a much larger than average penis, was able to have sex for long periods of time, with short gaps in between being able to get hard again.
About a year and a half ago i began to use creatine monohydrate pills, body fortress,and found them to be good, i also began eating healthy at this point and doing pressups, alot of walking, and occasionaly going to the gym
Atfirst while using creatine i noticed that i got more feeling from orgasms, but that went away.
After a few weeks, although i didnt relate it to creatine use, i noticed that sometimes id lose an erection while wanking, which wasnt usual for me. I stopped excersizing and using creatine for a while and that went away.
Since january this year i have been using body fortress creatine powder and working out alot, and lifting dumbells at home, and also alot of protein whey powders aswell as for goodness shakes and dunns river nutrient shake.
Then sometime midsummer i boaught maximuscle cyclone, which has protein, creatine and alot of other shit i dont know too much about.
I noticed a while after frequently using this that my erections were extremely hard to acheive, and harder to maintain, and not that hard or big. When the tub was nearly empty i used a scoop of a friend's bodyfortress creatine which seemed to give me back one days normal erection function which may be coincidence. After finishing the last of the cyclone i decided to quit creatine completely, and i read up about creatine and a few people have written on the net that creatine killed their sexdrive until 2months after they stopped using.
Its about 2and a half months since i stopped using, and it hasnt come back, its how the other guy discribed his problem to be.
In the meantime, maca and gojiberries appeared to help a little, and i recently tried zma but if i dont take it, my erection problem returns after a day.
Im too embaressed to go to a doctor. If anyone knows anything that will help, please share,
Thanks,
Danny

Sorry to double post but edit wont work on mobile, the guy i was refering to is reimon

It is impossible for me to work with clients/patients when I am taking ZMA.....the erections are so hard and big that I can't do anything without feeling uncomfortable.
ROFLMFAO! Now I really AM cringing. ;)
I always had a raging sex drive and when erect, a much larger than average penis, was able to have sex for long periods of time, with short gaps in between being able to get hard again.
You forgot the header:

"Dear Penthouse Letters..."

About a year and a half ago i began to use creatine monohydrate pills, body fortress,and found them to be good, i also began eating healthy at this point and doing pressups, alot of walking, and occasionaly going to the gym
Atfirst while using creatine i noticed that i got more feeling from orgasms, but that went away.
WOW, you even went to the gym. Occasionally.

After a few weeks, although i didnt relate it to creatine use, i noticed that sometimes id lose an erection while wanking, which wasnt usual for me. I stopped excersizing and using creatine for a while and that went away.
Since january this year i have been using body fortress creatine powder and working out alot, and lifting dumbells at home, and also alot of protein whey powders aswell as for goodness shakes and dunns river nutrient shake.
Then sometime midsummer i boaught maximuscle cyclone, which has protein, creatine and alot of other shit i dont know too much about.
I noticed a while after frequently using this that my erections were extremely hard to acheive, and harder to maintain, and not that hard or big. When the tub was nearly empty i used a scoop of a friend's bodyfortress creatine which seemed to give me back one days normal erection function which may be coincidence. After finishing the last of the cyclone i decided to quit creatine completely, and i read up about creatine and a few people have written on the net that creatine killed their sexdrive until 2months after they stopped using.
Weird question, but I'll ask it. Did you happen to check this out on pubmed?
Its about 2and a half months since i stopped using, and it hasnt come back, its how the other guy discribed his problem to be.
In the meantime, maca and gojiberries appeared to help a little, and i recently tried zma but if i dont take it, my erection problem returns after a day.
Im too embaressed to go to a doctor. If anyone knows anything that will help, please share,
Thanks,
Danny

Try going to a doctor. Seriously.

ROFLMFAO! Now I really AM cringing. ;)

You forgot the header:

"Dear Penthouse Letters..."

WOW, you even went to the gym. Occasionally.

Weird question, but I'll ask it. Did you happen to check this out on pubmed?

Try going to a doctor. Seriously.

Wow, you should be a comedian. You could be up there with jimmy carr....up there in the attic.

Any advice from anyone not painted up like ronald mcdonald, juggling balls and scaring kids?

I'm 19 right now. I've been working out for about 2 years.

From about the age of 16-17 I've noticed rather weak erections... I was convinced it was a mental thing, but lately I don't even get that many erections in my sleep.

For the past 3 months, I started taking ZMA (Zinc Magnesium Asparate) and to my surprise, after about 3 days, I started getting massive erections. I was also extremely horny and wat not.

This went on for the next 3 months, but now they have severely subdued. Even though I've been taking the ZMA pills, my sex drive has gone back to normal and so have my erections.

I don't think it's right to start taking Tribulus and other sexual supplements at my age, but I took ZMA since it's a vitamin/mineral...

Does anyone know why the ZMA worked? (increased testostrone maybe?)... and what I can do to maintain a healthy sex drive/erection?

Btw, I'm not fat or anything. I'm 6'2 weighting around 175lbs, bodyfat of 8-9%, which has been my natural bodyfat for my whole life.

Dude im going to take a huge leap in assumptions which hopefully will help you...

2 and a half months after quitting creatine (2 weeks ago) i figured my problem could be renal(kidneys) since there is inconclusive evidence of creatine damaging kidneys, and damaged kidneys causing semi-to-full impotence.
I also noticed kidney pain/cramp when taking creatine.

So 2 weeks ago i stopped eating/drinking/taking anything that puts a strain on kidneys (vitamin pills, uneccessary medication ie headache tablets, nutrient drinks, flaxseed oil, alcohol, etc etc) and since waking, to flush out and purify kidneys i drink a pint of water when i wake, and when that gets urinated out i drink half a pint to a full pint of water over the course of half an hour, and do that throughout the day (careful not to flood the body with water), which should improve kidney function and blood purity.
Also taking care not to drink from plastic bottles, exept if im out, in which case, only from a plastic bottle of water purchased that day (gas from the plastic can be disolved, and its toxins not only can be harmful to kidneys and liver but can directly effect the capilaries in your penis, and your testosterone level, nasty).

This week touch wood (no pun intended...lol) my erections have been better than ever, and as i have been unable to work out i have not been taking zma this week and so unless it is coincedence, the above has been a great help

I hope that helps you dude, happy hard-ons :)

Hi - I just read this thread,and although its been a while since it was active, I wanted to addsome words about my experiences about ZMA (as well as Tribulus) and sexual health.Hopefully this post can help men who have the same questions as was posted initially.

I myself struggled with erectiledysfunction and a low libido for many years. It was extremelyfrustrating and it sucked life out of me. I could fix the ED part ofthis by taking pharmaceutical drugs, however, I hated taking a pillbefore having sex. Also, it gave me me really bad side effects suchas a flushed face, stuffy nose and blurred vision.

I had a burning desire toovercome this naturally, meaning I did not want to have to rely ontaking drugs. So I started researching, reading and educating myselfabout erectile dysfunction and libido problems. I then startedexperimenting with all kinds of herbal and non-herbal supplements.Some of these have been of great help to me in overcoming myproblems.

And one supplement that I havebeen using consistently is ZMA. ZMA simply consists of 3 elements, zinc, magnesium andvitamin b6. Why will ZMA have positive effects on some people? Theanswer, based on what I have learned is that it will if you aredeficient in either of zinc, magnesium or vitamin b6. And it turnsout that a large percentage of the population is deficient in one ormore of these. It turns out I probably was, because ZMA had greateffects on me, and actually still do. ZMA has significantly helped mewith my sexual dysfunction issues. Not only that, but when I take it, the sensations I get from sex are even stronger.

I have written a fairlycomprehensive review of ZMA and also included my personal experienceswith it, and what effects it had on me. If you want to read this (allfree for anyone) you find it here: http://truelibido.com/zma

I have also experimented a lot with Tribulus Terrestris from a sexual point of view. Btw, I have not taken either of these supplements for athletic purposes. Tribulus is an even greater supplement in my opinion when it comes to sex. Its main help is that it increases testosterone production. This is super helpful to those that have low testosterone levels, and can have an amazing impact on sex. I have also made a writeup of Tribulus which you can find here: http://truelibido.com/tribulus-terrestris

Hope this can be of help toother men out there
Johnathan

Back