• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Cure for cancer AND powering cars with water ... a reality.

The water thing is cool until you realize you need electricity to run the electrolysis process, most times it would be more efficient to just run the electric source directly to what you are powering than to lose it through the inefficiencies. Hydrogen Fuel Cells are basically just an attempt to find a better storage solution than batteries, the only problem is hydrogens volatility, they need to find a very safe way to store the stuff on a car so it won't explode if damaged in a collision.

I have a Hydrogen Fuel Cell Demo kit set-up right here next to my desk, We use a heat lamp to charge some photovoltaic cells that begin the electrolysis, not long and you start to see the bubbles start running through the tubes, after a few minutes enough oxygen and hydrogen has been seperated that the fuel cell on the other end is saturated enough to start making the fan connected to it start turning, but it turns slow and those little air bubbles even though they are moving pretty fast you can see them moving with your own eyes. Now if I were to take those PV cells and put them on a small battery that fan would be turning a lot faster and with enough PV cells I could keep enough charge to keep the battery up and run the fan because electrons aren't getting stuck between waiting for the air bubbles. There will be some advances in the Hydrogen fuel cell tech but I don't think it will live up to meeting our extreme addiction to energy....

As far as the welding torch, it's cool and all but most major construction uses arc welding...

pretty cool videos!

Another thing that really gets me is ethanol, it takes more energy to produce it than we get out of it. We'd be better off using that energy to charge batteries in a hybrid than extracting ethanol and it would keep that much less burned fuels from being used.....

Another thing that really gets me is ethanol, it takes more energy to produce it than we get out of it. We'd be better off using that energy to charge batteries in a hybrid than extracting ethanol and it would keep that much less burned fuels from being used.....

Thing is, im pretty sure the same is true for petroleum.

We only use like 20% of the energy harnessed in a petroleum molecule, when utilizing it through a combustion engine.

They just need to find ways to increase the productivity

Thing is, im pretty sure the same is true for petroleum.

We only use like 20% of the energy harnessed in a petroleum molecule, when utilizing it through a combustion engine.

They just need to find ways to increase the productivity
We just need to skip the middle man in all of these and get our free energy from natural sources, that big nuclear reactor in the sky comes to mind....:thinking:

I am aware of the input verses net gain ratios, but there is now apearing to be a surplus on the water fueled systems. These cars are running with out electrically powered systems requiring more energy in that what is produced. In other words these cars are running on their own with no external power source ... no recharging, no gasoline, and no additional energy consumption. Just add water and go.

Kanzius is not trying to design an alternative fuel source, he is trying to cure cancer. His system does use radio waves to burn that water, but these other people are running a self contained system requiring no outside source of additional energy.

That welding system is cool and all but too high priced right now. A buzz box is cheaper and the contractor doesn't have to pay the electric bill at the job site so it's free energy to him. It was the water powered cars that have me intrigued.

Ok, I just found more info on that first radio wave machine, it's a 2000 watt radio wave generator, that is a lot of power to just get that little flame going....

Ok, I just found more info on that first radio wave machine, it's a 2000 watt radio wave generator, that is a lot of power to just get that little flame going....
Yes I know ... again I'm not saying his system is the best. I only point it out as interesting. Keep googling this and you see what I'm seeing. This is really coming out to be a here and now reality Manic.

I am aware of the input verses net gain ratios, but there is now apearing to be a surplus on the water fueled systems. These cars are running with out electrically powered systems requiring more energy in that what is produced. In other words these cars are running on their own with no external power source ... no recharging, no gasoline, and no additional energy consumption. Just add water and go.
Something has to get the electrolysis going, you can't get power from nothing...you sure theres not a battery system hidden in there? When it comes to these Perpetual motion things you must be very skeptical. Just take a look at the history of perpetual motion/over unity inventors and you will see that almost all of them were con-men, the rest just couldn't let themselves believe that free energy doesn't exist....

IML Gear Cream!
Something has to get the electrolysis going, you can't get power from nothing...you sure theres not a battery system hidden in there? When it comes to these Perpetual motion things you must be very skeptical. Just take a look at the history of perpetual motion/over unity inventors and you will see that almost all of them were con-men, the rest just couldn't let themselves believe that free energy doesn't exist....
Yes ...it's a car battery that gets recharged in the normal way it would with a gasoline engine.

Also, the electrolysis wasn't the only method to get the separation. It looked like some other method was used to cause the water to be allowed to burn.

You mean to tell me that this guy has found a more efficient way to run a rocket than NASA? NASA launches it's Shuttles with Hydrogen and Oxygen, liquid form though, but the exhaust you see is water vapor....yes it is efficient and provides a lot of thrust to get that sucker into space but it's very expensive and as we've seen from the disasters also very violent when something goes wrong.... I just want it to be known that it not a free energy process and if it were to good to be true we would see physicists the world over praising it's ingenuity, it's just an on demand electrolysis system and HHO is H20. Not to mention that the system uses destilled water which itself consumes energy to be produced....

Back