• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

American soldiers perform a beheading in Iraq

BoneCrusher

Lift or Die
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This is brutal ...

Allah hu akbar

If you've seen the vid's from the Islamifascists then you will get this, but if not then I'm glad for that too.

Last edited:
Good.

this seems to me like it is disrespectful of the men who were actually beheaded and their families. if my son were beheaded i think i'd find it extremely distasteful for the situation to be made light of. then again tess borrowed my speakers so maybe i missed something without audio :confused:

IML Gear Cream!
this seems to me like it is disrespectful of the men who were actually beheaded and their families. if my son were beheaded i think i'd find it extremely distasteful for the situation to be made light of. then again tess borrowed my speakers so maybe i missed something without audio :confused:
I imagine my sense of humor would be gone completely if I had lost someone dear to me in this way. With audio it's better, but really just more of the same. Sorry if you're offended, but I thought it was funny as hell.

Not that I mind being label "racist", but I take it that you've never watch Team America?

No I havent, but I get the joke all the same

Hence: Humorous racist tendencies

Back