• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

For the cat lovers here

Hahahaha, I love kittens. OMG, that is so cute.

Too cute!!!! :funny:

Hey, guys, I was just bored so I was looking at videos at LiveVideo and I stumbled across this. Hope you like it.

Coked-Out Kittens - LiveVideo.com

I'll have what they're having.

Funny stuff.

That dear video was crazy, that eagle must have been huge, I watched one that was decent sized take a pigeon and he was having trouble flying, can't imagine how big one would have to be to take a deer into the air like that..

I'll have what they're having.

Funny stuff.

That dear video was crazy, that eagle must have been huge, I watched one that was decent sized take a pigeon and he was having trouble flying, can't imagine how big one would have to be to take a deer into the air like that..
Golden Eagles can pluck a fox from the ground, they are pretty damned huge....and their talons are powerful, they can have a 7ft wingspan and be up to 3ft body length up to 15 pounds. They have been known to hunt lamb and small goats as well as deer. Trained ones can be used to hunt wolves too....

How much would a gold eagle cost? At 1st I wanted a wolf/dog mix, then I wanted a tiger, This eagle could be my new goal pet for when I start makin the cash. Before you say anything I know that dangerous animals probably wouldnt make good pets, but a trained eagle or falcon would be freakin pimp. I still like the tiger idea tho... if some retard can get ahold of one and keep it in a new york appartment I'm sure I could get my hands on a baby one when I get older. You can tell I day dream sometimes.

Last edited:
Back