• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Who would get more disgusting?

Vieope

Monochromatic Bunny
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Men or women? After six months with no showers, haircuts, shaving, perfume or new clothes.

Easily women...

You know why they wear make up and perfume?

Because they are ugly and they stink.

I'm going to say women as well.

I am saying women. It is mostly based on the extreme change they can go through in just 8 hours or so. Once they wake up and the hair is messy and the make-up is gone... they have potential to get a little scarey.

Easily women...

You know why they wear make up and perfume?

Because they are ugly and they stink.

Oh, shit! :lol:

One of IM's female members (or possibly min0) is going to reach right across the Internet and strangle your ass.

Gotta be women, Ive lived with guys who haven't showered for probably a week, and they were not so fresh but not horrible. I don't know a girl that doesn't shower everyday.

Also depends on the type of work their doing too.

I think we should test it with an actual study.

i've been camping where daily showers were out of the question. men have hairy asses and armpits, their sweat and feet smell worse, and their breath will smell like dirty pussy on top of the other odors. :shrug:

IML Gear Cream!
menstruation...enough said.

and their breath will smell like dirty pussy on top of the other odors. :shrug:

there are so many potential comments for this that i dont even know where to begin:roflmao:

After 5 or 6 bloody messes the women are going to smell pretty bad...

Plus many of us men know that you can use sage or tobacco or many other herbs to take a smoke bath, just like the trappers and sailors used to do, your urine can be used to wash your clothes

After 5 or 6 bloody messes the women are going to smell pretty bad...

Plus many of us men know that you can use sage or tobacco or many other herbs to take a smoke bath, just like the trappers and sailors used to do, your urine can be used to wash your clothes

i fail to see how either of these solutions will improve the smell factor

i've been camping where daily showers were out of the question. men have hairy asses and armpits, their sweat and feet smell worse, and their breath will smell like dirty pussy on top of the other odors. :shrug:

Don't you find it ironic that you say it is men, but then use an analogy of a smell that a woman is certain to encounter in this situation to describe the smell a man might possibly attain?

Don't you find it ironic that you say it is men, but then use an analogy of a smell that a woman is certain to encounter in this situation to describe the smell a man might possibly attain?

nooo, i'm saying she'll be smelly too but he'll still hit it so he will end up doubly odoriferous. :p i'm assuming the two sexes are conducting this experiment as a couple. :nerd:n if i have to have sex with an unwashed man he is definitely ending up with stinky pussy breath. :paddle:

nooo, i'm saying she'll be smelly too but he'll still hit it so he will end up doubly odoriferous. :p i'm assuming the two sexes are conducting this experiment as a couple. :nerd:n if i have to have sex with an unwashed man he is definitely ending up with stinky pussy breath. :paddle:

TKO

IML Gear Cream!
i think visually the guy will still look good but the woman will feel hideous with hairy legs, armpits, untweezed eyebrows, and untrimmed pubes. and btw nowadays women don't have to have periods if they don't want to.

I'm not 23 anymore, I won't be hitting any stank puss...But I will take a beej, though.

I'm thinking the access to oral privilege is suspended til hygiene is restored. If I can smell it I don't eat it. I will put a smile on the lady's face, just not with my tongue.

Smoke as a deodorant is a violation of the conditions of the study. It's raw stanky men vs raw stanky women. Same clothes, same hairy pits and asses.

I think each gender would smell the other more than their own. Ladies would smell worse to me than men just because they're supposed to be so clean and twezed and perfumed and soft and tasty.

I also think that a 6 month old cooter would get really rank.

I don't know about 6 months of no bathing, but I can tell you that staying up for 40 hours on coke, meth, and X will make a chick ranker than 10 dead bodies that have been sitting out in the sun for a week. Girl tried to kiss me and I almost vomited.

Oh one other thing. The Indian, Paki and Afgani international students, don't bath ever, and the dudes smell like 10 cans of sharkshit, but the girls don't smell at all. I can't figure that out.

Oh one other thing. The Indian, Paki and Afgani international students, don't bath ever, and the dudes smell like 10 cans of sharkshit, but the girls don't smell at all. I can't figure that out.
You sure about the not bathing bit? No sponge baths or anything?

I'm not 23 anymore, I won't be hitting any stank puss...But I will take a beej, though.

as long as the guy is circumcised i think the girl's genetalia will smell worse not bathing. so they could probably work something out. :nerd::thinking:

i fail to see how either of these solutions will improve the smell factor
The smoke and urine will kill bacteria, it's a well known fact that this is how ship doctors used to sanitize the crews by exposing them to hemp or tobacco smoke for as long as they could stand within an enclosed space. Even on survivor man he smoked a termites nest to heal his jungle rot foot and bathed with smoking pine needles? in another episode. Urine was used as detergent for many years by our ancients, a little vinegar will get rid of the smell....

Back