• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Apply Directly to the Forehead

Splash Log

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
1189407028299eg8.jpg

Fuck head on. I am declearing my on Fatwā against these fucks. Everytime I see this commercial i wanna stab myself in the eyes. I dont even know what it fucking does but I think it may be for headaches. Which actually makes sense because the commercial gives me one.

YouTube Video

Has anyone tried this product?

I have heard that stupid, "Apply directly to the forehead" shit and it is annoying... but I have no idea what it is supposed to do. That seems to me like shitty advertising. Why would I want to apply this shit to my forehead if I don't know what the hell it is supposed to do other than annoy the shit out of me

They let you know it's for headaches. If it works, It'd be a lovely product to have.

They should make a PenisOn, so Min0 can be disease free again.

not to the forehead. :nerd:

I have heard that stupid, "Apply directly to the forehead" shit and it is annoying... but I have no idea what it is supposed to do. That seems to me like shitty advertising. Why would I want to apply this shit to my forehead if I don't know what the hell it is supposed to do other than annoy the shit out of me
Not as bad as the dietary supplement that was named AIDS. Seriously. It was a little foil wrapped cube of caramel flavored appetite suppressant.

Back