Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Semi-healthy PB Pie

Rep Points

Semi-healthy PB Pie

1 cup (8 oz.) heavy cream
    1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
    1/4 tsp. stevia extract
    4 oz. low fat cream cheese, softened
    1/2 cup smooth natural peanut butter
    3/4 tsp. stevia extract
    1 prepared chocolate cookie piecrust (I prefer Arrowhead Mills brand)

Beat heavy cream, vanilla and 1/4 tsp stevia extract until stiff peaks form. Set aside. You can also use cool whip or dream whip if you want to reduce the fat

Fold cream cheese and peanut butter in large mixing bowl. Using an electric mixer, beat at medium until well blended. Add the 3/4 tsp. stevia extract and whipped cream mixture to the peanut butter/cheese mixture. Beat until smooth. Place filling into piecrust and cover. Refrigerate or freeze for at least 2 hours. Prior to serving, if frozen, defrost on counter for about 30 minutes.

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition & supplement information presented on IronMagazineForums.com's pages is intended as an educational resource and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website. As well as any exercise technique or regimen, diet, supplement, etc., particularly if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are elderly or have chronic or recurring medical conditions. Discontinue any exercise that causes you pain or severe discomfort and consult a medical expert. The statements made about products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (U.S.). They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made at IronMagazineForums.com. Neither the author of the information, nor the producer, nor distributors of such information make any warranty of any kind in regard to the content of the information presented on this website. Except as specifically stated on this site, neither IronMagazineForums.com, nor any of its authors or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of, or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. Sponsors pay for advertising space, we have no affiliation with the companies that have banners displayed on our websites. Please be advised it is your responsibility to check the laws that govern your country, state, or province in regards to items offered by some companies you may read about on this site.

Lift or Die
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Thanks your Jodiness. This looks delicious. I still haven't tried stevia yet though. One of them round to it things but I'm going to try this pie out tomorrow so I'll give this stevia you have espoused here a whirl. Are there any mo better brands of stevia I should look for?

Deadlifts FTW

Rep Points

Some nice stuff right there.. I'll let you cook me one Jodi
    T h e .. E n l i g h t e n e d .. O n e

Amateur Gynecologist
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

That does look good. I'd definitely have to consider it a cheat because of the pie crust, however.
    DRSE Reconnaissance

Rep Points

Healthy recipe
    thanks for sharing us

Rep Points

sounds fantastic, thanks

Rep Points

looks pretty good,will give it a try! thanks!!