• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

My recipe for pre and post workout shakes, how do they look?

SKINSFAN

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
1-1/2 hours before training I have a met-rx mixed with water, 1 tablespoon of olive oil and two tablespoons of ground flax seed.
Immediately after training I have 1 cup of grape juice mixed with 1 scoop of optimum whey protein,1 banana,1 cup of nonfat yogurt and 1 teaspoon of creatine.
Should I add or take away any of the items in either shake? and why? I don't want to continue with my recipes if they are going to hinder in any way.I have only been using these recipes for about 2 weeks, so not a lot of harm done if anything needs changing. Thanks, Mike

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------
GO SKINS !!!

You talked me into it, I purchased it. Man thats less than half of what protein factory gets for it!! How much should I use? Thanks, Mike

------------------
GO SKINS !!!

In the article by Ed Sturm, he gives a formula to calculate how may grams of carbs(dextrose) to use according to your bodyweight. I use an old cell-tech scoop. 2 scoops are approx. 63 grams of dextrose. A guy from work is supposed to lend me a balance scale he has so I can hit the dosage on the head. When he gets it to me, I'll let you know how many grams are in an optimum scoop. I'll warn you the drink is mighty sweet. I use 35 grams of whey, 85 grams of dextrose, 8-10 grams of micronized creatine and 100 mg of Alpha Lipoic Acid. Works out to around a dollar per serving. Read the article by Ed Sturm, it explains the post workout theory pretty well.

One more question, what else do you put in your drink, what do you use to mix all the powders with? Water or what? Thanks, Mike

------------------
GO SKINS !!!

I mix it with water. BTW, I hope you ordered more than 4lbs. The shipping costs are roughly the same for 4 or 12 lbs. It's not that great of a deal only buying 4 lbs. The phone # for that place is (404) 350-9171

Back