• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

long term cycle

athlete1

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
just out of curiosity, could you not take test in a low dose say once a week, or every other week, over a long time period, so you would not have to do PCT etc? Just to increase levels at a low amount so you still gain results but just not 30lbs in a 8 week period per say?

just out of curiosity, could you not take test in a low dose say once a week, or every other week, over a long time period, so you would not have to do PCT etc? Just to increase levels at a low amount so you still gain results but just not 30lbs in a 8 week period per say?

Sure can. Just ask any guy on hormone replacement therapy due to hypogonadism (abnormally low test). docs prescribe Testosterone as an intramuscular shot, 200mg every two weeks for lifetime. some guys inject 100mg every week for even better hormonal balance. Both are considered low doses but also help the patient during the aging process. I am currently on HRT and haven't needed or taken any PCT substances. I do take whey for extra protein but that's it. the rest is a lotta lifting at the gym and clean nutrition.

Ok was wondring, I mean im 25 think i have some test in me of course, but was thinking instead of doing such a harse cycle , could there be an option to just add a small amount to what I have to increase size and mass but not so fast so fam and friends freak out totally and of course to not have to worry about PCT

Ok was wondring, I mean im 25 think i have some test in me of course, but was thinking instead of doing such a harse cycle , could there be an option to just add a small amount to what I have to increase size and mass but not so fast so fam and friends freak out totally and of course to not have to worry about PCT

Please follow the board rules and read sticky #5 :"Cycle Advice"
Give the following stats and hope someone smarter than me can
answer your question.

1) Age
2) Weight and Percent BodyFat
3) Years of Consistant Training experience
4) Previous Cycle experience
5) Training routine and Diet
6) Cycle Goals

you can't add to what your body produces. once supplemental testosterone is administered the negative feed back response from the HPTA will cease endogenous testosterone production.

you have much research to do on the endocrine system and on the pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of anabolic and androgenic steroids before you will be even close to knowing how to use them safely and effectively.

Back