• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Do you remember the best pizza you ever tasted?

Yes I do remeber the best pizza I ever ate . . . . . .

I was in Miami, me and my buddy smoked a bag of ice about 15 mins before we went out. Somehow I was tricked into buying an entire pizza, Long story short the pizza whas chronic
Please_Put_Some_Clothes_On.jpg

Sorry I dont think I should post while I am drunk

God I dont know even where I got that picture from.

I was in Miami, me and my buddy smoked a bag of ice about 15 mins before we went out. Somehow I was tricked into buying an entire pizza, Long story short the pizza whas chronic

:roflmao:

I had some really good pizza in New York, go figure...

fuck it I'm ordering one right now

Giordano's Rush St, Chicago
Vito's by the Park, Hartford, CT
Pepe's or Sally's in New Haven, CT

Mr. G's. It somewhere in Ohio, think in Akron. If not its close by there. The people are great.

from italian village... its like 5 mins from my house, they fold them in half and call them a pizza bender

IML Gear Cream!

How big was the bag? You get hungry after smoking ice?

no, but i know it would have had cured kalamata olves on it. :lick:

Totono's Pizza....NYC

East side of Cleveland has a MR. G's over on like 185th street.

What the "F"?? I grew up right over there and have never even heard of that place??

Sal's Pizza - Tewsksbury MA

and

Galleria Umberto, Boston North end

Totono's Pizza....NYC

Most definitely.

Then comes
L&B Spumoni Gardens, Brooklyn, NY
Pizza Wagon, 5th and 86th street, Brooklyn, NY

For Chicago style it's Da Big Kahuna Pizza and Stuffs here in Hawaii. the White Pizza is my favorite, the Kanaka which is a kalua pork and bbq sauce is my second fave....

As far as New York style it was the pizza my Italian stepmom found in Houston it was like Sbarros except it tasted so much better, big slice of thin crust with cheese that was just the right texture and just a thin layer of enough sauce to please your taste buds...

What the "F"?? I grew up right over there and have never even heard of that place??
Ain't been there since 1982 ... maybe they're gone now? Their pizza was killer AND the pizza delivery chick sold good weed.
:callme: = pizza and doobage.

As a side note P, if your parents liked to hit the bars back in the late 70's then they may have seen my band play. We ran the the entire east side of Cleveland from about 1977 on through 1982. Your conception P mighta been one of those nights where they went out to party with some killer local live music, did a little dancin' and gettin' all cozy, then gone home and made whoopy ... 9 months later a bouncing baby P-funk.

We did a lot of southern rock mixed in with Hendrix, Robin Trower, and Pink Floyd at places like the Lower Level on Euclid ave. It would be a freaky small world if it were so eh?

You trying to tell me that THE P was born like a mere mortal, not carved from stone..... SAY IT AIN'T SO!!

Little Anthony's in Albany, NY and Brother's in Queens.

Ain't been there since 1982 ... maybe they're gone now? Their pizza was killer AND the pizza delivery chick sold good weed.
:callme: = pizza and doobage.

As a side note P, if your parents liked to hit the bars back in the late 70's then they may have seen my band play. We ran the the entire east side of Cleveland from about 1977 on through 1982. Your conception P mighta been one of those nights where they went out to party with some killer local live music, did a little dancin' and gettin' all cozy, then gone home and made whoopy ... 9 months later a bouncing baby P-funk.

We did a lot of southern rock mixed in with Hendrix, Robin Trower, and Pink Floyd at places like the Lower Level on Euclid ave. It would be a freaky small world if it were so eh?

I was born in 1979.....so it is possible that the pizza joint was there and closed down by the time I was old enough to really go and "hang-out."

What was te name of your band? If you were playing that music and you were around te Euclid Ave scene.....there is a good chance either my parents or my aunts or uncles have seen you play.

What places did you play at? The Agora?

Bahaha! Pat's the product of a bar crawl and a broken condom! :nail:

As an aside, i really think that i was an accident lol. No real evidence just a feeling...the only thing i know for sure is that my mom wanted a girl but got me instead.

Yes thats an opening for a one liner bitches.

As far as chain restaurants go, Papa Gino's is the best.

I think the best pizza I've ever tasted was here in Bloomington, Greeks Pizzeria. It was a buffalo chicken pizza in which tomato sauce was replaced with barbecue sauce. It was incredible, to say the least. I'm proud of myself for having it only once.

the best pizzas are always at those little, no-name, ma and pop restaurants you find in the middle of some small hick town. Probably near a church and a stop sign. or if it's really fancy, the town's one stop light

Back