IronMagLabs Osta Rx

Nudity in the locker room.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Nudity in the locker room.

Wigs Weekly!

Nudity Trounces Modesty in Men's Locker Room

If you're an aficionado of the nude male form and all its absurdly wondrous variations, there is no better place for your viewing enjoyment than the YMCA Men's locker room in Athensville, PA where bare-ass nakedness reigns supreme. Putting on clothes after a refreshing shower is not a speedy and rushed-through process for the majority of these gregarious gym guys of all ages who swim, work out and socialize at the Y.

In fact, these slow dressers prefer to march about the industrial carpeted floors au naturel, allowing their various flapping folds of flesh to swing freely and hang about as they chat to one another about sports, work and other sundry conversations. Distended, rotund paunches and hirsute, hunched backs dripping with sweat mingle with finely tuned, athletic torsos and ripped delts in grand convivial fashion.

The New Guard Prevails

Shy, modest and no-nonsense types once ruled the deodorant-tinged environs, quickly taking off and putting on their gym clothes in glaringly rude silence. Nary a word was uttered between these antisocial, apparel-loving men as they donned their clothes as if they were in some strange clothes-putting-on contest. But times have changed. Men who are comfortable with their bodies—and more importantly, comfortable staring at another fellow's man-breasts or pendulous scrotum as they talk about mortgage rates—now have the freedom to high five, back slap and trade good-natured quips without being weighed down by the oppressive confines of clothing.

Now it's perfectly acceptable to walk straight out of the shower to your locker, stop and chat to a couple of friends for a spell, walk over to the sink area to shave and then proceed to the bathroom stalls for a leisurely number-two without once thinking of grabbing a towel to cover up.

"After a good workout you need to air out your bits and pieces for a while before you put on your clothes," said Thomas Sciarapini, a large bear of a man who just completed an entire issue of US Weekly as he slowly jogged on a treadmill for his usual 25-minute workout. "If ya put your clothes on too soon after your shower and you're still wet, mold or something can build up in those hard to reach places and ya don't want that. Yuck!"

Sciarapini continued as he arose from sitting on one of the numerous old wooden benches that have seen and felt their fair share of bare, moist buttocks. "It's better to just walk around and let nature handle the drying process. 20 to 30 minutes should do the trick."

By the looks of the unabashed nudity pervading the locker room during any a normal weeknight, many agree with Sciarapini's corporeal-based scientific reasoning. Still, there are a few members of the old guard who won't give in.

"I just like to get in and get out without much, if any, conversation,” said long-time Y member Charles Ryan. “But it's really difficult getting dressed without some nude guy standing in front of you yapping up a storm, talking about the Eagles or worse, asking you if a mole on his thigh might be skin cancer. It always feels like a bad scene from Oz might break out at any moment."

Rep Points

so thats what i have to look forward to as i get older. GREAT!!!!!
    "katt's spotter"
    " its not how much u can benchpress. its how much other people think u can." bob chicherillo

Bohemian Extraordinaire
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

It's fun to stay at the '/ /\/\ [ /-\
    Coarse edged youth, the irish pendants string from their smiles
    not yet plucked as to slacken the seams
    and drag down the features of age,
    no folds or creases from unkempt wear
    eyes of tranquilty, crystalline-beads
    no sign of despair in their hair, nor their hearts
    but oh they have yet to be experienced and that makes aging so very worth it...ML circa2012

Thats Dr. Keke to you!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I love being nude in the privacy of my own home, but out of respect, I don't walk around the locker room naked, but all the old fucks do. WTF!

Its like the older and uglier you get, the more you want to show everybody.

"Please sir, put on a towel, your ass cheeks are hanging down to the back of your knees, and I am going to throw up!"
    Fucking Determined!

Fitness Celebrity

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by KelJu View Post
    Its like the older and uglier you get, the more you want to show everybody.
    I too have noticed this fact

The Evil Director is IN
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Min0, my only question is - Where do I sign?

I can hear the village people in the background

"...They have everything for you men to enjoy,
    You can hang out with all the boys ... " - if only they knew how true this would be!

2009 First Place Florida State Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Champions - Elite Fighting Academy

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by squanto View Post
    I too have noticed this fact
    At your age of 88 you now notice?

Rep Points

Want to know how many people dont take gym seriously?
    Shut down the locker rooms for a week.

The ones that suddenly dont show for a week
    are the bathroom rats that need to be kicked out...

And whats up with the ''shaving'' in the hot tub???

ban these people please gym owners

SHRUG LIKE YOU MEAN IT

Rep Points

I dont wander around naked, but i don't purposefully get dressed strategically to cover up anything below neckline.

I get dressed an undressed at the same casual speed i do at home i aint rushing.
    http://www.getlifting.info

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Gazhole View Post
    I dont wander around naked, but i don't purposefully get dressed strategically to cover up anything below neckline.

I get dressed an undressed at the same casual speed i do at home i aint rushing.

So do I. I just don't walk around naked, look at myself in the mirror naked and have conversations with other naked men.

Rep Points

sounds like my local Elks club locker room. Everyone, and I mean everyone spends more time naked than clothed. I thought it was really creepy at first and I'd just leave as soon as I was done working out there, but now I just sit around with them and drink beer in the steamroom. Now proceed with the gay jokes...
    I wish my lawn was emo so it would cut itself