• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

All the Whey's shipping times

hobscrk777

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
How are All the Whey's shipping times these days? I ordered a 5 lb tub of whey about a year or so ago from them, and it took nearly 2 full weeks to arrive. I've used some different brands since then, but I want to give ATW a try again, since their flavors really do taste quite good. What kind of transit time can I expect?
Thanks.

where are you located. i never had an order take more than 3-4 days

Near Atlanta, GA. Maybe it was just an unusually slow shipment, but you know what they say about first impressions (did I mention that it was my first order?). If so, it's certainly reassuring to hear it's typically much faster.

I dont order from them anymore(that might change, im curious about their casein blend) so im not sure what its like now. but i have never had a problem. maybe try taylorsnutrition.com as well. they are quick shipping.

Many things have changed so that most orders are going out the door next day or in some cases the same day. Certainly within 48 hours taking into account holidays and weekends. I haven't had a complaint about shipping since these changes were made.

One thing that most people don't understand is how much shipping costs are these days. The gas surcharge gets dumped on us, the retailer, and for the most part I just suck it up instead of passing it on to the customers. This makes most online stores use the cheapest shipping option which is also the slowest. Fortunately for us, our distributor has 5 warehouse locations throughout the US which keeps our shipping times around 1-3 days for the most part.
What I am getting at I think is that allthewhey.com more than likely ships all of their products from one location which can make a significant difference on shipping times depending upon where its destination is.

One thing that most people don't understand is how much shipping costs are these days. The gas surcharge gets dumped on us, the retailer, and for the most part I just suck it up instead of passing it on to the customers. This makes most online stores use the cheapest shipping option which is also the slowest. Fortunately for us, our distributor has 5 warehouse locations throughout the US which keeps our shipping times around 1-3 days for the most part.
What I am getting at I think is that allthewhey.com more than likely ships all of their products from one location which can make a significant difference on shipping times depending upon where its destination is.

Correct you are. We ship out of one location just outside of Philadelphia.

On the checkout page it says that UPS does not deliver to PO boxes. All the shipping options seem to be UPS, though. Are there any other options available? I'm living on campus at college and all I have is a PO box.

Back