• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Halo 3 is out

I am thinking about getting it, but with school TeamFortress2 Beta, and the GTA:4 I already preordered I would fail school and not beat/pwn the interwebs people on any of the games.

Ohh well I am hypocrite. I went out and got it today. The multiplayer is alot of fun, much better then the Beta. And I only got 5 mins into campaign.

im all about multi player probably never touch the campaign.

see, I'm one of those rare breeds who never really liked Halo. I am completely neutral with the campaign, I've never thought it was particularly interesting or even well done. The whole concept that the "marines wouldn't last a day without Master Chief" thing just really takes me out of the experience. If I've got 20 dudes on my side, and they're walking into walls and just getting shot, and we're fighting 100 dudes, all of which I personally have to kill, it really makes me feel like I'm playing a video game and not being absorbed into the experience. The multiplayer though, while to me it's still not anything special, is at least fun as a beer with the buddies type of experience.

I never liked Halo either.

I am not a fan of most TV console FPS. I do like Rainbow VI Vegas though.

This is the first one I have owned. I probally wont make it through the campaign unless I do it with friends. I think the online makes it worth a buy.

i love halo. i like to shoot shit though haha

IML Gear Cream!
Last time I played any type of video game was maybe 4 years ago, but I always had an eye on the Halo games.
I love the multi player game thing.....get a group of friends with Mics and kill!

bf 2142, mofuckers.

most immersive multiplayer, evvverrrrr

I love BF II. Except it started crashing constantly on me so I had to stop playing. I probably spent 12 hours worth of restarting, researching problems, re-installing, uninstalling, installing, patching, playing with internet options, etc etc etc etc. Ugh, I just want to play!

Maybe now that I'm at a different internet location it will work.

I am thinking about getting it, but with school TeamFortress2 Beta, and the GTA:4 I already preordered I would fail school and not beat/pwn the interwebs people on any of the games.

Now see, this is where I am different than most players. I would buy and play Team Fortress JUST for multiplayer FPS entertainment. But I would consider multiplayer to be a bonus for such games like Halo.

Ive been playing FPS games since the first Wolfenstein, so I had to rely on a story of some sort. Doom was the first time I played multiplayer. It was fun as hell, but to me, story comes first.

Otherwise, TeamFortress would be the only game Id ever play, cuz there is no story for it, but its the funnest multiplayer Ive ever played.

I am not so sure about its sequel though. I dont want my characters looking like The Incredibles.

As far as Halo's story is concerned, I LOVED IT. Ive only played the first one, cuz I need a mouse, not a fucking analog stick. I honestly dont know how you guys do it, but hats off.

Ive only played the first one, cuz I need a mouse, not a fucking analog stick. I honestly dont know how you guys do it, but hats off.

too much UT? haha

I am not so sure about its sequel though. I dont want my characters looking like The Incredibles.

As far as Halo's story is concerned, I LOVED IT. Ive only played the first one, cuz I need a mouse, not a fucking analog stick. I honestly dont know how you guys do it, but hats off.

Team Fortress was my favorite online game until WoW destroyed my life. I played that game so much. I agree I think the new art style is discouraging, I don't know what made them take that route but it does at least make the game different. I think I would have been much happier with more traditional artstyle, but I guess this way they get in some more of the new generation of gamers and maybe make the game stand out enough that it'll stay in gamers' brains a bit longer. I dunno, I'm conflicted. I really want to play a new Team Fortress but I don't want to play the stupid cartoon either :mad:

Have you ever played Halo on the comp? I'm under the impression that it plays horribly with a mouse. I don't know how that can be but that's what a lot of reviews have said. Maybe it's just that by the time it hit the comp everyone had already gotten used to the controller or something :shrug:

Anyway, it sounds like you need Bioshock man since you like story and all. Get your comp fixed and go get it!

I love BF II. Except it started crashing constantly on me so I had to stop playing. I probably spent 12 hours worth of restarting, researching problems, re-installing, uninstalling, installing, patching, playing with internet options, etc etc etc etc. Ugh, I just want to play!

Maybe now that I'm at a different internet location it will work.

weak!

hopefully it works out better :D

Gamertag: Fetusaurus

add me up

roger that

I keep hearing good things about this game, I'm gonna have to give it a try.

its exceeellent, really addictive, and once you get past the learning curve, it gets hella fun

i havent seen the artwork.. hopefully i will play it tonight at a friends.. but now im worried it will suck

IML Gear Cream!
Team Fortress was my favorite online game until WoW destroyed my life. I played that game so much. I agree I think the new art style is discouraging, I don't know what made them take that route but it does at least make the game different. I think I would have been much happier with more traditional artstyle, but I guess this way they get in some more of the new generation of gamers and maybe make the game stand out enough that it'll stay in gamers' brains a bit longer. I dunno, I'm conflicted. I really want to play a new Team Fortress but I don't want to play the stupid cartoon either :mad:

Have you ever played Halo on the comp? I'm under the impression that it plays horribly with a mouse. I don't know how that can be but that's what a lot of reviews have said. Maybe it's just that by the time it hit the comp everyone had already gotten used to the controller or something :shrug:

Anyway, it sounds like you need Bioshock man since you like story and all. Get your comp fixed and go get it!

I tried getting a BioShock demo to work, but maybe I am outdated? Its due to happen, but fuck it.

As far as Halo not working with a mouse, I can NOT see that possible with any FPS. Unless the mouse has a mind of its own, it will supercede any controller, period.

Ive played the first Halo and I loved it. I wanted to play its sequel, but I am not going to install Vista just to play it.

In any case, Halo plays just like TFC with a mouse. To a T, it plays like it.

It sucks, cuz a FPS plays best on a mouse, so why back track the CONTROLS of a game just for the story...or multiplayer just for you girls.

It might be a matter of getting used to, but I can see more people adjusting faster to a mouse than an analog. In any case, people that are buying Halor 3 are buying it cuz they know how to use the analog. I dont know nor care to use the analog, therefore, I am not buying it, regardless of my love for the story.

Halo 3 is great. The theater aspect is badass. I beat the campaign on normal, and am getting into the multiplayer more now. A Must-have for 360 owners.

I know what you mean. RPGs kill me so I refuse to buy them I've wasted months playing them:finger:

yup...
i know how that is.
final fantasy online, world of warcraft, guild wars, runescape (lmao yea im that lame)
i still miss the final fantasy and world of warcraft days though..would just have a friend come over and we'd both play WoW for hours upon hours, listening to music the entire time and smoking joints and bowls..

as for halo 3, i want it, bad.
but it will be forever until i get a 360, and my regular Xbox has just been collecting dust. cant even remember the last time i played it.

yup...
i know how that is.
final fantasy online, world of warcraft, guild wars, runescape (lmao yea im that lame)
i still miss the final fantasy and world of warcraft days though..would just have a friend come over and we'd both play WoW for hours upon hours, listening to music the entire time and smoking joints and bowls..

as for halo 3, i want it, bad.
but it will be forever until i get a 360, and my regular Xbox has just been collecting dust. cant even remember the last time i played it.

don't even get me started on WoW. The glory days were awesome, but I just can't get myself to get into it these days. Maybe I need more friends to play it with, I dunno

don't even get me started on WoW. The glory days were awesome, but I just can't get myself to get into it these days. Maybe I need more friends to play it with, I dunno

tell me about it. i was almost becoming a king in that game =p
it just requires too much time to play really. i found that to get further in the game at one point you have to lay down a seriousss amount of hours.
not worth it in my opinion. some things in that game, like instances, took damn near 3 ½ to 4 hours. in the beginning its hella fun. can play, get a lot done, have soo much fun, and log off whenever you need to and then log back on and continue it all. but the further you get the more demanding it gets if you ask me.

you need more cannabis and a 40

hah. ive found that cannabis makes damn near ANY game so much more enjoyable. me, cannabis, and diablo 2 single player have so many great memories.

ive also found that when i mix cannabis and alcohol, i end up vomiting sooner or later. usually i gotta pick between the two.

Back