IronMag Research Chems

Another Bust....

Rep Points

Another Bust....

E.V. men arrested in steroid sting - East Valley Tribune - MSNBC.com

By NICOLE BEYER TRIBUNE
    East Valley Tribune
    Updated: 1:56 a.m. MT Sept 25, 2007
    Four East Valley men have been arrested in connection with an international drug bust. Edwin Porter, 41, and Mathew Peltz, 36, both of Chandler; Chris Davis, 29, of Tempe; and Tyler Lunn, 27, of Phoenix were arrested on suspicion of selling steroids on MySpace.com under a company named Vision Farms.

The Maricopa County Sheriff's Office's High Intensity Drug Trafficking Area Task Force is compiling a list of buyers. The task force found two drug labs in west Phoenix after serving search warrants in Chandler, Mesa, Tempe and Phoenix. Investigators said they seized about $200,000 worth of assets used in the operation.

The indictment, unsealed in Connecticut, said the defendants bought the raw steroid material from China, manufactured oral and injectable anabolic steroids and sold them to customers around the country using MySpace.com.

Maricopa County Sheriff's Office Lt. Dave Munley said ring operators would work in small cells, using mail centers such as FedEx and UPS to deliver the drugs to customers. Meanwhile, Maricopa County Superior Court records show Peltz worked for FedEx between 2000 and 2001. Employees at a UPS store near Ray and Rural said he also has a post office box at that location.

And neighbors who know Peltz, said he looks like a guy who works out.

"Oh yeah, he's a big guy, a real big guy," said Adrian Johnson of Chandler. But, another neighbor, James Featherstone said he's a good guy and shouldn't be judged because he's been arrested and charged. "Until he's proven guilty, he's still alright with me," Featherstone said.

So far, more than 120 arrests have been made during this 18-month international investigation. The Maricopa County Sheriff's Office, Phoenix Police, Phoenix Postal Service, Food and Drug Administration, Drug Enforcement Administration and Federal Bureau of Investigations all worked on the case.

Lt. Dave Munley said Phoenix and San Diego were the two main distribution centers in the southwest for this organized drug ring.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Wow, this is nuts.

Rep Points

Yeah, one of the guys is a lifting buddy of mine. He's got a rough road ahead of him. I have not spoke to him in a few years but the old paranoia always comes rushing back when you hear the word "BUST". lol

happy sumo
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

why try and sell on myspace, that seems retarded
    P-side Inc.

"the post-workout high is more profound than any drug-induced rush imaginable." -Dante B.

Rep Points

It was actually pretty involved and not just right out there for most of the MS losers to access.

Barbell Ninja

Rep Points

you can get gear off of my space? why didnt anyone tell me
    Still Alive.

Rep Points

yeah no shit. How bout that? lol

little guy with big hopes

Rep Points

fuck. id be scared to order them from anywhere now, after hearing about all the busts lately. bleh. right when i start reading and researching, planning to try and buy some and now all this happens. maybe its a sign =o

Rep Points

Why would you buy from anyone you don't know is reliable ?

Rep Points

Anyone can be reliable until crap goes down. "my car was reliable until it became unrealiable". lol It's the chance people take.

But selling on MySpace would be looking for trouble IMHO.

More info...
    Local steroids case overlaps FBI probe

The part about the DHL clerk "discovering" the drugs at the counter before their driver had the chance to beat the shit out of the package, cracks me up. lol

Rep Points

Point taken... that's just scary.

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by katt View Post
    Why would you buy from anyone you don't know is reliable ?
    There have been sources that have been good for years. Then they either get caught or get greedy and scam people. It's always a chance you take. ALWAYS, ALWAYS, be on guard if you don't want to join them in the pokie.

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Follow @TheUnzippedFly

Rep Points

It simply isn't fair..
    Age: 22 | Height: 5'8" | Weight: 150 lbs | Penis: 12 inches

Rep Points

It's sad that so much time, effort, and our tax dollars are being wasted on steroid busts.. When was the last time you heard on the news about a shootout over Dianabol pills and Test bottles.. When they find and report these steroid buyer "lists", they are going to be truely shocked when they find lawyers, law enforcement, business men, and other normal ordinary tax-paying citizens on these lists.. Anyone who has a general concern about the way they look or wants a competitive edge has probably done a cycle or two of anabolic steroids.. This is as silly as the government cracking down on marijuana... It's not out in the open, but you know a shit load of people are doin it..

P.S. Does anyone know where the DEA is holding all the evidence??

Thats Dr. Keke to you!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Fuck this country's drug policies!
    Fucking Determined!

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by KelJu View Post
    Fuck this country's drug policies!
    I hear ya man but there is always a flight leaving for someplace else.

There are tons of laws I don't care for but when you break them intintionally...be ready to be grown up about it. I've had way too many close call with these same types of situations and it got to the point where it was just not worth it.

Rep Points

u start to wonder how the pro bodybuilders manage to escape being busted
    Chuck Norris once lost his keys and couldn't remember where he put them. So he tortured himself for half an hour until he gave up their location.

Rep Points

They have their stable boys receiving/cooking goods.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I guess Titan Med Supply and universal kits both got busted for selling "steroid paraphernalia" scary times now

Jamaican Rude Boy

Rep Points

Well they basically cleared juice off the market in a few years, wonder why the hood is on swoll with Yayo ( cocaine) and raw dog ( heroin) and anything else you can imagine..................... you know why. Cus Bush's homeboys getting mad paid and dopeheads don't threat'n them at all. This shit is stupid.
    I present you with the gift of my PAIN as I rain down punch after kick after knee after elbow over and over and over again bring excitment to tha very fiber of my DNA, as my ears records tha sounds of bones snap'n and lungs collapse'n ,organs being SLOWLY turned into a very special jelly to tease my taste buds at tha very thought of tha smell of blood that will change tha color of his eyes from white to that glossy delicious deep intestinal red color. This and more I claim from each victim or new toy as I have come to think of them lately.I feel tha power of tha Voodoo all my Jamaican and Zulu forefathers died to keep secret and pass into me. This is my birthright, my gift if you will. I am tha VooDoo child, tha dream and tha nightmare, Tha villian and tha hero,tha bringer and tha destroyer.I am tha unwalkable road,I am tha unswimable ocean, tha unclimbable mountain, tha storm that there is no shelter to protect you from, I am tha final thought. You ask why am I like this...................... Because violence keeps me calm MUTHAFUCKA !!!!! I am tha muthafuck'n Serial Killa and I can smell your blood from here,Too hard for your Momma, Too hip for your Daddy Fuck Milk, Got TREN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rep Points

How you been Peckerwood (Mikhal)? You chat with Gr81 any more?

Rep Points

daaamn... !! this is all fkd up bros.

Rep Points

All these busts going down are probably going to make it easier for scammers now. People will be getting desperate and trying to place orders off the first supplier they find. Business will probably pick up now for the scammers since a few of the bigger, legit suppliers have been busted.
    Bench: 330
    Squat: Not enough!
    Deadlift: 475