• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Another Bust....

BUSTINOUT

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
E.V. men arrested in steroid sting - East Valley Tribune - MSNBC.com

By NICOLE BEYER TRIBUNE
East Valley Tribune
Updated: 1:56 a.m. MT Sept 25, 2007
Four East Valley men have been arrested in connection with an international drug bust. Edwin Porter, 41, and Mathew Peltz, 36, both of Chandler; Chris Davis, 29, of Tempe; and Tyler Lunn, 27, of Phoenix were arrested on suspicion of selling steroids on MySpace.com under a company named Vision Farms.

The Maricopa County Sheriff's Office's High Intensity Drug Trafficking Area Task Force is compiling a list of buyers. The task force found two drug labs in west Phoenix after serving search warrants in Chandler, Mesa, Tempe and Phoenix. Investigators said they seized about $200,000 worth of assets used in the operation.

The indictment, unsealed in Connecticut, said the defendants bought the raw steroid material from China, manufactured oral and injectable anabolic steroids and sold them to customers around the country using MySpace.com.

Maricopa County Sheriff's Office Lt. Dave Munley said ring operators would work in small cells, using mail centers such as FedEx and UPS to deliver the drugs to customers. Meanwhile, Maricopa County Superior Court records show Peltz worked for FedEx between 2000 and 2001. Employees at a UPS store near Ray and Rural said he also has a post office box at that location.

And neighbors who know Peltz, said he looks like a guy who works out.

"Oh yeah, he's a big guy, a real big guy," said Adrian Johnson of Chandler. But, another neighbor, James Featherstone said he's a good guy and shouldn't be judged because he's been arrested and charged. "Until he's proven guilty, he's still alright with me," Featherstone said.

So far, more than 120 arrests have been made during this 18-month international investigation. The Maricopa County Sheriff's Office, Phoenix Police, Phoenix Postal Service, Food and Drug Administration, Drug Enforcement Administration and Federal Bureau of Investigations all worked on the case.

Lt. Dave Munley said Phoenix and San Diego were the two main distribution centers in the southwest for this organized drug ring.

Wow, this is nuts.

Yeah, one of the guys is a lifting buddy of mine. He's got a rough road ahead of him. I have not spoke to him in a few years but the old paranoia always comes rushing back when you hear the word "BUST". lol

why try and sell on myspace, that seems retarded

It was actually pretty involved and not just right out there for most of the MS losers to access.

you can get gear off of my space? why didnt anyone tell me :doh:

yeah no shit. How bout that? lol

fuck. id be scared to order them from anywhere now, after hearing about all the busts lately. bleh. right when i start reading and researching, planning to try and buy some and now all this happens. maybe its a sign =o

Anyone can be reliable until crap goes down. "my car was reliable until it became unrealiable". lol It's the chance people take.

But selling on MySpace would be looking for trouble IMHO.

More info...
Local steroids case overlaps FBI probe

The part about the DHL clerk "discovering" the drugs at the counter before their driver had the chance to beat the shit out of the package, cracks me up. lol

Why would you buy from anyone you don't know is reliable ?

There have been sources that have been good for years. Then they either get caught or get greedy and scam people. It's always a chance you take. ALWAYS, ALWAYS, be on guard if you don't want to join them in the pokie.

It simply isn't fair..

It's sad that so much time, effort, and our tax dollars are being wasted on steroid busts.. When was the last time you heard on the news about a shootout over Dianabol pills and Test bottles.. When they find and report these steroid buyer "lists", they are going to be truely shocked when they find lawyers, law enforcement, business men, and other normal ordinary tax-paying citizens on these lists.. Anyone who has a general concern about the way they look or wants a competitive edge has probably done a cycle or two of anabolic steroids.. This is as silly as the government cracking down on marijuana... It's not out in the open, but you know a shit load of people are doin it..

P.S. Does anyone know where the DEA is holding all the evidence??

Fuck this country's drug policies!

I hear ya man but there is always a flight leaving for someplace else.

There are tons of laws I don't care for but when you break them intintionally...be ready to be grown up about it. I've had way too many close call with these same types of situations and it got to the point where it was just not worth it.

u start to wonder how the pro bodybuilders manage to escape being busted

They have their stable boys receiving/cooking goods.

I guess Titan Med Supply and universal kits both got busted for selling "steroid paraphernalia" scary times now

Well they basically cleared juice off the market in a few years, wonder why the hood is on swoll with Yayo ( cocaine) and raw dog ( heroin) and anything else you can imagine..................... you know why. Cus Bush's homeboys getting mad paid and dopeheads don't threat'n them at all. This shit is stupid.:pissed:

IML Gear Cream!
How you been Peckerwood (Mikhal)? You chat with Gr81 any more?

daaamn... !! this is all fkd up bros.

All these busts going down are probably going to make it easier for scammers now. People will be getting desperate and trying to place orders off the first supplier they find. Business will probably pick up now for the scammers since a few of the bigger, legit suppliers have been busted.

Back