• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Natural Treatment For Asthma

quela_22

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
:clapping:
I USED TO HAVE PRETTY BAD ASTHMA WHEN I WAS KID???WELL I STILL HAVE ASTHMA(SPORTS Relate asthma that is what doctor call it) when over do it on the hills. I had trained my ASTHMA to the point it won???t be a disease for me . Took years of practice my dear. Nothing comes easy! ASTHMA had stopped me from doing most of activities when I was kid. I used to be tease from other kids because my parents and I have avoid most activities just to keep my breaths. Well as the time goes. I was pretty sick of making excuse of not be able to be ???normal?????? so I started to train myself off inhalers. I walked slowly blocks to blocks and slowly I was able to jag for a mile without my disease came attack me. Now I still have asthma when I take a real deep breath and I could hear the whistles on my chest; but it am???t bother me at all. I could run , hike and rock climb because I have win the disease!!!! I did 6 marathons on 2004 for that matter. I???d never trust my body with medications???.. I love ???nature??? so well???. Nothing more than your mind over you body! Actually I feel much better thanks to ASTEXPECT that alliviated myself. Trust me!!!! ;)

To any information visit the web
MEDICINAS NATURISTAS. COM

Or you can communicate with
raquel@medicinasnaturistas.com

fuck you :spam:

you didn't cure shit you idiot. In some people asthma symptoms will go away as you mature, others aren't so lucky.

I has asthma as a kid, my exacerbations were really bad, couldn't breath at night needed my nebulizers a couple of times per week.

I don't even remember the last time i had an attack, its been over a decade.

Back