CleverShopping

Full figured women and muscular guys...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Rep Points

Full figured women and muscular guys...

Just curious about your thoughts on this.
    I'm about 225lbs now but I'm not a giant by any means.
    As I began to get more muscular throughout the years, I noticed a
    peculiar thing happening.
    It seemed that the more muscle I put on, the more unappealing
    looks and comments I would get from women who were in shape.
    And on the other hand, as I got bigger, very full figured women
    became more and more attracted to me.
    I once got into an elevator and a hot chick looked at me and cringed,
    shaking her head.
    The large women at work smiled at me one day on a break and asked if they could call me ' beefcake' lol. They always flirt with me.
    As a result, My dates are always with larger women.
    Not that I'm complaining or anything but has anybody experiences this
    kind of thing? Why do most larger ladies seem to go after muscular, bigger guys?

Thats Dr. Keke to you!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I am hot shit with fat chicks. All I had to do last night was say hello, and they wouldn't leave me alone for the rest of the time I was at that bar. Its cool with me, cause they were pretty fun to hang out with. Later on in the night, I talked to some pretty hot women, but they weren't nearly as enthusiastic as the fat girls were. Damn it, I need somebody to put that spell on my like in the movie shallow hal.
    Fucking Determined!

Smartass anthropologist
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Most women prefer the cut athletic look to the bodybuilder look.

I get the opposite, the slimmer better looking chicks give me more attention that the big girls. Probably due to the fact I'm not heavily built.
    Not complaining however.....

I am Rollo Tomassee..
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Mindset26 View Post
    Just curious about your thoughts on this.
    I'm about 225lbs now but I'm not a giant by any means.
    As I began to get more muscular throughout the years, I noticed a
    peculiar thing happening.
    It seemed that the more muscle I put on, the more unappealing
    looks and comments I would get from women who were in shape.
    And on the other hand, as I got bigger, very full figured women
    became more and more attracted to me.
    I once got into an elevator and a hot chick looked at me and cringed,
    shaking her head.
    The large women at work smiled at me one day on a break and asked if they could call me ' beefcake' lol. They always flirt with me.
    As a result, My dates are always with larger women.
    Not that I'm complaining or anything but has anybody experiences this
    kind of thing? Why do most larger ladies seem to go after muscular, bigger guys?
    YES. I get the same shit! I dont know why, but as I got bigger in my years, more and more fat girls have taken up interest in me.

I think its projecting type of thing...which doesnt make sense anyway.
    6' 203lbs (12-10-12)
    Bench 365 (12/3)
    Weighted Pullups 80lbs 3x3 (3/19)
    Squat 370
    Deadlift after herniation 385lbs 3x3 (3/17)
    NASM certified 2/06
    Journal

Rep Points

i dont have the problem with larger women, more so than older ones.
    this one pretty, but older lady always comes in to my work and flirts with me, everytime i turn around she is at the gym, in my store, at my house, oooohhh, that must be katt. anyway i find that working in a grocery store i get alot more attention from the women in there 40's and 50's, but most of those also work out at our gym, which is in the building next to the store.
    "katt's spotter"
    " its not how much u can benchpress. its how much other people think u can." bob chicherillo

Rep Points

Really? I thought all women love muscles.

I am Rollo Tomassee..
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by TCAP28 View Post
    I think they do. But the better off a guy looks, the more a woman can be intimidated. They feel that shit too.
    6' 203lbs (12-10-12)
    Bench 365 (12/3)
    Squat 370
    NASM certified 2/06
    Journal

Rep Points

They all want me, some just don't know it yet!!!!!

ILLEGITIMIS CON CARBORUNDUM!!
    (don't let the bastards grind you down)

I love vegetarians, they're a great source of lean protien!

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by TCAP28 View Post
    Not at all. Most women hate muscle. They want the athletic trim look, and have no desire for the muscular look at all.

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition & supplement information presented on IronMagazineForums.com's pages is intended as an educational resource and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website. As well as any exercise technique or regimen, diet, supplement, etc., particularly if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are elderly or have chronic or recurring medical conditions. Discontinue any exercise that causes you pain or severe discomfort and consult a medical expert. The statements made about products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (U.S.). They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made at IronMagazineForums.com. Neither the author of the information, nor the producer, nor distributors of such information make any warranty of any kind in regard to the content of the information presented on this website. Except as specifically stated on this site, neither IronMagazineForums.com, nor any of its authors or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of, or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. Sponsors pay for advertising space, we have no affiliation with the companies that have banners displayed on our websites. Please be advised it is your responsibility to check the laws that govern your country, state, or province in regards to items offered by some companies you may read about on this site.

Metrosexual
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jodi View Post
    Not at all. Most women hate muscle. They want the athletic trim look, and have no desire for the muscular look at all.
    Is that really true? Or is that the same way that a lot of guys say that they don't really want a high-end car? Not because they don't really like it, but because they believe, deep down, that they'll never have one.

Rep Points

Yes, it's really really true, they prefer athletic look any day over muscular look. They think muscle is gross and it actually disgusts most women. Keep in mind that these are mostly the really small, scrawny girls. Athletic women are the women that tend to like muscular men but their are more, average women out there than athletic women. So the majority is that most women don't like muscle.

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition & supplement information presented on IronMagazineForums.com's pages is intended as an educational resource and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website. As well as any exercise technique or regimen, diet, supplement, etc., particularly if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are elderly or have chronic or recurring medical conditions. Discontinue any exercise that causes you pain or severe discomfort and consult a medical expert. The statements made about products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (U.S.). They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made at IronMagazineForums.com. Neither the author of the information, nor the producer, nor distributors of such information make any warranty of any kind in regard to the content of the information presented on this website. Except as specifically stated on this site, neither IronMagazineForums.com, nor any of its authors or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of, or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. Sponsors pay for advertising space, we have no affiliation with the companies that have banners displayed on our websites. Please be advised it is your responsibility to check the laws that govern your country, state, or province in regards to items offered by some companies you may read about on this site.

Rep Points

Check this out.
    Let's Get Physical

Amateur Gynecologist
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I actually noticed that too the bigger I got. I actually only weight about 200 lbs. with about 10% body fat, but I'm not sure I want to even get any bigger. Actually maybe more cut if anything. I notice more women checking me out and really good looking ones even if I were to cut 5 lbs. I thought it was strange...
    DRSE Reconnaissance

Metrosexual
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by vortrit View Post
    I actually noticed that too the bigger I got. I actually only weight about 200 lbs. with about 10% body fat, but I'm not sure I want to even get any bigger. Actually maybe more cut if anything. I notice more women checking me out and really good looking ones even if I were to cut 5 lbs. I thought it was strange...
    You live in the US. Here, if you don't have a gut, the women notice you.

Amateur Gynecologist
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by DOMS View Post
    You live in the US. Here, if you don't have a gut, the women notice you.

True. I actually notice women off all ages checking me out, and all sizes. I don't care. It's good since I used to be pretty chunky and they all ignored me. I don't have a gut at all though. If I wear a t shirt not tucked in it hangs off my chest...
    DRSE Reconnaissance

Metrosexual
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

True. I actually notice women off all ages checking me out, and all sizes. I don't care. It's good since I used to be pretty chunky and they all ignored me. I don't have a gut at all though. If I wear a t shirt not tucked in it hangs off my chest...
    Yeah, same here. The more I get into shape, the most I catch women checking me out.

I don't think the obesity problem in the US is as bad as the media makes it out, but when you have muscle, you rise above the norm in a white collar society.

Rep Points

Amateur Gynecologist
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Yeah, same here. The more I get into shape, the most I catch women checking me out.

I don't think the obesity problem in the US is as bad as the media makes it out, but when you have muscle, you rise above the norm in a white collar society.

I notice a lot of older women checking me out, and even younger ones lately. I really don't care if older women check me out because I'm going to check out the younger ones so I'd be a hypocrite if I said I didn't want older women checking me out. I take college classes too so there are a lot of younger women there.

As I side note, I'm the same age as you.
    DRSE Reconnaissance

Amateur Gynecologist
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I also notice a married woman or woman with her boyfriend check me out once in awhile while he's not paying attention.

Dammit! I'm just eye candy! lawl. j/k.
    DRSE Reconnaissance

Metrosexual
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

That's a much better link than the first one.

The study has some interesting results. But consider that most people don't truly know what they want in a person.

I find people to be fascinating. I read a study in which people filled out a questionnaire on what they wanted in the potential date. The funny thing was that, once in an environment where they could meet people of the opposite sex, most went for a type different from what they put on the questionnaire.

After the dating activity passed, they filled out the same questionnaire. This time, they selected a person more in line with the type that they went after in the dating activity.

A month later, they filled out the same questionnaire. The type of person they selected was similar to the one they picked before the dating activity.

People really don't know what the want until it's right in front of them.

Metrosexual
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I also notice a married woman or woman with her boyfriend check me out once in awhile while he's not paying attention.

Dammit! I'm just eye candy! lawl. j/k.
    It feels good, don't it?

There was this mid-20s women who was with her grandmother. I saw, out of the corner of my eye, that she was trying to get her granddaughter to come over and talk to me because she caught her staring at me.

Hell, I had a chick flash me.

I consider stuff like that to be independent validation of my efforts.

Amateur Gynecologist
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

It feels good, don't it?

There was this mid-20s women who was with her grandmother. I saw, out of the corner of my eye, that she was trying to get her granddaughter to come over and talk to me because she caught her staring at me.

Hell, I had a chick flash me.

I consider stuff like that to be independent validation of my efforts.
    Yeah, I agree. It feels good to get some kind of reward for all of the hours of hard work put forth in the gym, and into dieting, etc. I'm not going to complain about it at all after years of being ignored. Actually, since I never eat like crap anymore I guess I consider that my reward for all of my work.

Women checking you out is not a bad thing at all.
    DRSE Reconnaissance

Rep Points

That's a much better link than the first one.

The study has some interesting results. But consider that most people don't truly know what they want in a person.

I find people to be fascinating. I read a study in which people filled out a questionnaire on what they wanted in the potential date. The funny thing was that, once in an environment where they could meet people of the opposite sex, most went for a type different from what they put on the questionnaire.

After the dating activity passed, they filled out the same questionnaire. This time, they selected a person more in line with the type that they went after in the dating activity.

A month later, they filled out the same questionnaire. The type of person they selected was similar to the one they picked before the dating activity.

People really don't know what the want until it's right in front of them.
    Oh, I agree. I read other articles where women said they were attracted to muscle but would never choose them as a companion because they don't feel that they would be partners. They said stuff about how the women felt their self esteem would diminish, their partners would care about themselves more than them and that they are more likely to cheat.

Amateur Gynecologist
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Oh, I agree. I read other articles where women said they were attracted to muscle but would never choose them as a companion because they don't feel that they would be partners. They said stuff about how the women felt their self esteem would diminish, their partners would care about themselves more than them and that they are more likely to cheat.
    You would think the opposite would be true since lifting weights/staying in shape takes so much dedication.
    DRSE Reconnaissance

Rep Points

Amateur Gynecologist
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I hate the way that starts out. I haven't had sex in years...
    DRSE Reconnaissance

Amateur Gynecologist
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

^^^ let's keep that on the downlow though. I want people to think I'm having sex.
    DRSE Reconnaissance

Super Hero in Training

Rep Points

^^^ let's keep that on the downlow though. I want people to think I'm having sex.
    hows this...you're having sex all the time...now you are ready to have it with other people....

heh...sorry...heard that on a movie once...thought it was funny!
    Success leaves clues. People who produce outstanding results do specific things to create those results

Nobody cares what you did yesterday or what you are going to do tomorrow. What is important is what you are doing NOW to solve our problem

THERE IS NO TOMORROW!
    - Appollo Creed

Amateur Gynecologist
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Burner02 View Post
    hows this...you're having sex all the time...now you are ready to have it with other people....

heh...sorry...heard that on a movie once...thought it was funny!

That's great! It's funny because it's also true!!!!
    DRSE Reconnaissance

I am Rollo Tomassee..
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Is that really true? Or is that the same way that a lot of guys say that they don't really want a high-end car? Not because they don't really like it, but because they believe, deep down, that they'll never have one.
    Im with you on that one. My ex defined why she goes for ugly guys over good looking guys and without getting into detail, she said it was insecurity.

In all reality, Ive always noticed fat/ugly women being more direct than more attractive girls. Attractive girls dont have to do any approaching. In fact, they dont do as much "checking out."

Whether when I was small or now, Ive always had 5 fat girls hit on me to 1 hot girl.

Personally, I want a girl that IS hot. I dont use self-defeat thoughts about not ever getting one either. It baffles me when i see hot girls with ridiculous looking hookups. However, everyone knows, that that guy would do ANYTHING for her...cuz what are the chances an average guy would get ANOTHER hot girl again?
    6' 203lbs (12-10-12)
    Bench 365 (12/3)
    Squat 370
    NASM certified 2/06
    Journal