• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Full figured women and muscular guys...

Thats some good shit going on there. I am glad you got rid of the beard. On paper, Ive never heard ANY girls say they liked it. But it beats shaving. However, thats the price. I know someone that needs to follow this advice.

Did you get this info from Mystery?

If a girl can't see through a beard, she's not worth having around. ;)

Ah, I see I've already commented on this. :lol:

Last edited:
I agree a 100%. I was not placing a moral standard on any of the factors of attraction. A woman that wants a guy because he is financially and emotionally stable is no better than a girl who wants a guy because he is hot. In both cases the woman wants something from the guy. Bottom line is that both sexes are attracted first by looks, then the rest of the package later.

The proof is in the pudding. I have had very little luck with women until just recently. I completely changed my look, got rid of the beard, clean shaved my face everyday, got a new haircut, then had a professional braid my goatee. I forked over some cash and got some nice shirts and some nice jeans with a nice pair of shoes. For the past 2 weeks, hot ass nubiles have been attracted to me like moths to a street light. At bayfest this weekend, at least 20 hot girls approached me instead of me approaching them. I was there to practice material and hear some good bands in the process. But, instead of approaching I was constantly being approached. Saturday night I was there for less than 10 minutes when three girls asked me for a cigarette. The next question was did my bridge piercing hurt. After talking for a bit the girls all told me how hot my braids were. They then asked me if I wanted to hang out with them. I did for about 30 minutes, but then ran out of material and couldn't think of anything to say, so I cashed out while I was ahead and told them I had to find my friends and said bye. This pattern occurred over and over. The usual fat girl attraction phenomena never occurred. Perhaps they now thought I was out of their league, and the better looking girls now saw me as a suitable candidate.

I put a lot of work into the new look. I spent all day at the mall looking for perfect fit cloths that highlighted my best attributes. I am not a smiler, but I have been forcing myself to smile until it feels natural. The material I have been studying says a great smile is a characteristic of an Alpha Male. Other characteristics are:

• Height --> Check
  • Physical Fitness --> Check
  • Sense of fashion and style --> Check
  • Commanding Presence --> Needs work
  • Confidence --> I'm getting there
  • Humor --> Hopeless in this department

Now the guy you speak of that looked ridiculous might not have had good looks, but maybe he had the other characteristics. If he could ever get in long enough to win the girl over with his wit, than he is set where as I can open the set easily, but can't go the distance.

I have achieved the best success now that I am able to look at dating and social interaction from an academic standpoint. I know that was one hell of a tangent, but it does all tie together.

I never saw this! Good work!

enlightenment!

full figured girls like me like bug muscular dudes because there the only ones who can handle us literally. when your big like that you can lift us up and carry us 180-230 lb shouldn't be a problem for u your strong. moral of story, we know the sex will be better because your strong enough to do it right. plus who wouldn't want a freaking sexy muscular dude walking around? I personally think the athletic look is okay but i like when a man puts time into his body.
but than again im not a fat full figure im athletic....idk about the super fat chicks

full figured girls like me like bug muscular dudes because there the only ones who can handle us literally. when your big like that you can lift us up and carry us 180-230 lb shouldn't be a problem for u your strong. moral of story, we know the sex will be better because your strong enough to do it right. plus who wouldn't want a freaking sexy muscular dude walking around? I personally think the athletic look is okay but i like when a man puts time into his body.
but than again im not a fat full figure im athletic....idk about the super fat chicks

Pics!

Warrior

Wow this is an old tread but since it was brought back I will add my 2 cents. When I was out of shape hot girls ignored me and thick girls would talk and flirt some but not a lot. As I lost weight then put on muscle Hot chicks talk to me and sometimes flirt but big girls wont leave me alone.

it is my opinion that women think body builder types are to into themselves and are not good mates. maybe good sex partners, but not good for long term relationships. notice in the study the women chose the chubby guy for commitment.

Once I hit about 220 lbs I started to get checked out A LOT more by all sized women. Skinny women, big women, married women. Hell I have even had a few lesbians tell me that I am gorgeous. I do believe that bigger women, thicker women that is tend to like the more muscular men like us. Which I do not mind. Skinny women are fun to fuck once or twice, but they tend to not be able to take the dick like thicker women. I prefer a fat cat, a big ass and big tits on a woman. Something that looks like a 2x4, flat on both sides, does pretty much nothing for me. Even if her face is a 343423324 out of 10. I like a fat juicey pussy that grips my dick like nothing else.

There is some taboo about bodybuilders using steroids and it shrinking the cawk. Of course that taboo only applies to white guys. All chicks love the blackness. ^^

There is some taboo about bodybuilders using steroids and it shrinking the cawk. Of course that taboo only applies to white guys. All chicks love the blackness. ^^
Than my husband must be the exception. And no not all chicks love the blackness.

Sent from my SCH-I535PP using Tapatalk

Just curious about your thoughts on this.
I'm about 225lbs now but I'm not a giant by any means.
As I began to get more muscular throughout the years, I noticed a
peculiar thing happening.
It seemed that the more muscle I put on, the more unappealing
looks and comments I would get from women who were in shape.
And on the other hand, as I got bigger, very full figured women
became more and more attracted to me.
I once got into an elevator and a hot chick looked at me and cringed,
shaking her head.
The large women at work smiled at me one day on a break and asked if they could call me ' beefcake' lol. They always flirt with me.
As a result, My dates are always with larger women.
Not that I'm complaining or anything but has anybody experiences this
kind of thing? Why do most larger ladies seem to go after muscular, bigger guys?
God i must be fucking weird then. My husband is Kronikmasturb8tr and hes over at ASF. If you know him you know what he looks like. With me, before i met him, i liked built guys. They could have somewhat of a gut, but they have to have the chest arms and shoulders. Mine COULD NOT be bigger than theirs. Otherwise i felt like i was dating a bitch. Not saying they were. It was how i felt. No matter how big i am, my man still needs to be my protector. How are you gonna do that if you look like i can kick your ass. So the scrawny swimmer types never got past the first date.

Sent from my SCH-I535PP using Tapatalk

My older sister hates meatheads. She likes the slim/athletic dudes. She says all the beatheads look like 200 pounds of shit stuffed in a 100 pound bag later in life.

My older sister hates meatheads. She likes the slim/athletic dudes. She says all the beatheads look like 200 pounds of shit stuffed in a 100 pound bag later in life.
yea cuz shes gonna look like a playboy bunny later in life

Back