• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Full figured women and muscular guys...

IML Gear Cream!
Im with you on that one. My ex defined why she goes for ugly guys over good looking guys and without getting into detail, she said it was insecurity.

In all reality, Ive always noticed fat/ugly women being more direct than more attractive girls. Attractive girls dont have to do any approaching. In fact, they dont do as much "checking out."

Whether when I was small or now, Ive always had 5 fat girls hit on me to 1 hot girl.

Personally, I want a girl that IS hot. I dont use self-defeat thoughts about not ever getting one either. It baffles me when i see hot girls with ridiculous looking hookups. However, everyone knows, that that guy would do ANYTHING for her...cuz what are the chances an average guy would get ANOTHER hot girl again?

Damn good attitude! :thumb:

Im with you on that one. My ex defined why she goes for ugly guys over good looking guys and without getting into detail, she said it was insecurity.

In all reality, Ive always noticed fat/ugly women being more direct than more attractive girls. Attractive girls dont have to do any approaching. In fact, they dont do as much "checking out."

Whether when I was small or now, Ive always had 5 fat girls hit on me to 1 hot girl.

Personally, I want a girl that IS hot. I dont use self-defeat thoughts about not ever getting one either. It baffles me when i see hot girls with ridiculous looking hookups. However, everyone knows, that that guy would do ANYTHING for her...cuz what are the chances an average guy would get ANOTHER hot girl again?

Girls don't care about looks as much as us guys do. That ridiculous hookup probably had other things to offer.

Girls don't care about looks as much as us guys do. That ridiculous hookup probably had other things to offer.

That's what they SAY anyway. I honestly don't think that's totally true. I have a college degree, a really good job, etc., and I can't get a girlfriend for shit. I'm not saying I'm all that amazing or anything but I've got more to offer than the average joe especially in the town I live in. And other than having a nice body I'm really not that attractive.

That's what they SAY anyway. I honestly don't think that's totally true. I have a college degree, a really good job, etc., and I can't get a girlfriend for shit. I'm not saying I'm all that amazing or anything but I've got more to offer than the average joe especially in the town I live in. And other than having a nice body I'm really not that attractive.

You'd be surprised how much a very confident attitude will add to your attractiveness. Women are more attune to body language than men are. They can sense a confident man.

So, how's your self-confidence?

You'd be surprised how much a very confident attitude will add to your attractiveness. Women are more attune to body language than men are. They can sense a confident man.

So, how's your self-confidence?

Ummmm... It really sucks to be honest...

But actually it's MUCH better than it used to be.

Keep working on it. Because, if you're goal is to get the ladies, they'll sense that you're not that self-confident. And people that lack self-confidence generally don't make the big bucks or get things done.

A tip: Fake it 'till you make it.

Keep working on it. Because, if you're goal is to get the ladies, they'll sense that you're not that self-confident. And people that lack self-confidence generally don't make the big bucks or get things done.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. "fake it 'till you make it." I was actually trying to work on it quite a bit and doing really well with it then I had some problems I don't want to get into, etc. But actually it's been one of the things I've been working on and coming along much better.

Eh. I didnt want to go on a tangent, but I know. Money, stability, etc.

I just find that...well, immoral. A woman can call me shallow for wanting this and that when it comes to looks, but put the shoe on the other foot and a woman isnt just shallow, shes got elevation!

Then next thing you know, time passes by and they end up cheating on that average rich chump with <GASP> a guy with good looks!

Males are notorious for trying to simplify things..and for good reason. Its a tried and true concept. Find the best looking mate should be the first priority. After the looks lose their excitement (like 10 years after buying that hot exotic car), lets then see how their emotions and personality meshes with you. If it doesnt, go buy a newer car.

IML Gear Cream!

But to be honest I'm not sure it's so much of a confidence problem so much as a location problem.

But to be honest I'm not sure it's so much of a confidence problem so much as a location problem.

What do you mean?

In this town, I notice the same shit I see back home, just more of it...cuz well theres more people!

Of course then again, in this town, even the fatties have some misplaced arrogance. I met a girl that I spoke through friends on myspace. Eh, before I met her in person, I saw her pics and she had the hugest, nicest tits Ive seen here! I couldnt believe my friends knew her! So, I registered interest at met her at a local club.

Needless to say, she was big. Her tits might have helped her out on that cuz they were fake triple D tits. They looked wonderful, but when I looked at the rest of her, regardless of her chest size, she was pushing 200lbs. I just got done fucking a woman pushing around that weight, I do NOT want to do that again. However..Ive never seen fake triple Ds... :thinking:

So I thought Id talk to her and see if she was a nice person. But she played some hard to get game...I was baffled. My curiosity didnt overshadow my pride, so I left the club wondering why the tubbie wasnt even friendly.

I've been meaning to ask you about her.

You actually think those tits look good? She's like a sideshow attraction.

Eh. I didnt want to go on a tangent, but I know. Money, stability, etc.

I just find that...well, immoral. A woman can call me shallow for wanting this and that when it comes to looks, but put the shoe on the other foot and a woman isnt just shallow, shes got elevation!

Then next thing you know, time passes by and they end up cheating on that average rich chump with <GASP> a guy with good looks!

Males are notorious for trying to simplify things..and for good reason. Its a tried and true concept. Find the best looking mate should be the first priority. After the looks lose their excitement (like 10 years after buying that hot exotic car), lets then see how their emotions and personality meshes with you. If it doesnt, go buy a newer car.

I agree a 100%. I was not placing a moral standard on any of the factors of attraction. A woman that wants a guy because he is financially and emotionally stable is no better than a girl who wants a guy because he is hot. In both cases the woman wants something from the guy. Bottom line is that both sexes are attracted first by looks, then the rest of the package later.

The proof is in the pudding. I have had very little luck with women until just recently. I completely changed my look, got rid of the beard, clean shaved my face everyday, got a new haircut, then had a professional braid my goatee. I forked over some cash and got some nice shirts and some nice jeans with a nice pair of shoes. For the past 2 weeks, hot ass nubiles have been attracted to me like moths to a street light. At bayfest this weekend, at least 20 hot girls approached me instead of me approaching them. I was there to practice material and hear some good bands in the process. But, instead of approaching I was constantly being approached. Saturday night I was there for less than 10 minutes when three girls asked me for a cigarette. The next question was did my bridge piercing hurt. After talking for a bit the girls all told me how hot my braids were. They then asked me if I wanted to hang out with them. I did for about 30 minutes, but then ran out of material and couldn't think of anything to say, so I cashed out while I was ahead and told them I had to find my friends and said bye. This pattern occurred over and over. The usual fat girl attraction phenomena never occurred. Perhaps they now thought I was out of their league, and the better looking girls now saw me as a suitable candidate.

I put a lot of work into the new look. I spent all day at the mall looking for perfect fit cloths that highlighted my best attributes. I am not a smiler, but I have been forcing myself to smile until it feels natural. The material I have been studying says a great smile is a characteristic of an Alpha Male. Other characteristics are:

• Height --> Check
  • Physical Fitness --> Check
  • Sense of fashion and style --> Check
  • Commanding Presence --> Needs work
  • Confidence --> I'm getting there
  • Humor --> Hopeless in this department

Now the guy you speak of that looked ridiculous might not have had good looks, but maybe he had the other characteristics. If he could ever get in long enough to win the girl over with his wit, than he is set where as I can open the set easily, but can't go the distance.

I have achieved the best success now that I am able to look at dating and social interaction from an academic standpoint. I know that was one hell of a tangent, but it does all tie together.

The power was all in the beard, especially neckbeards. Any woman who tells you less is a liar and whore.

benbrady.jpg

Beard vs. No Beard.

What do you mean?

In this town, I notice the same shit I see back home, just more of it...cuz well theres more people!

Of course then again, in this town, even the fatties have some misplaced arrogance. I met a girl that I spoke through friends on myspace. Eh, before I met her in person, I saw her pics and she had the hugest, nicest tits Ive seen here! I couldnt believe my friends knew her! So, I registered interest at met her at a local club.

Needless to say, she was big. Her tits might have helped her out on that cuz they were fake triple D tits. They looked wonderful, but when I looked at the rest of her, regardless of her chest size, she was pushing 200lbs. I just got done fucking a woman pushing around that weight, I do NOT want to do that again. However..Ive never seen fake triple Ds... :thinking:

So I thought Id talk to her and see if she was a nice person. But she played some hard to get game...I was baffled. My curiosity didnt overshadow my pride, so I left the club wondering why the tubbie wasnt even friendly.

Yeah, it's pretty much the same deal here, and the more unattractive they are the more stuck up they are. I don't get it.

Meeting women off myspace? Bad idea! For me anyway, that's been nothing but a complete disaster. I could tell several stories just about that.

wow....deal w/ that here. Not to sound bad...but this town seems to be a single mother drop off point.
The male/female ration is WAY off balance here: 5 military installations here. WAY too many guys. So....women that really aren't all 'that'....come off w/ attitudes...'cause they can.

(This is why I'm moving in the spring)

wow....deal w/ that here. Not to sound bad...but this town seems to be a single mother drop off point.
The male/female ration is WAY off balance here: 5 military installations here. WAY too many guys. So....women that really aren't all 'that'....come off w/ attitudes...'cause they can.

(This is why I'm moving in the spring)

Good luck. I wouldn't mind moving but I'm stuck here, so I'll just hope for the best.

Good luck. I wouldn't mind moving but I'm stuck here, so I'll just hope for the best.

You sound lovely hun :)

Good looking men are nice, it is fun initially going out, looking great together.

I have dated a couple of male models (Health and Fitness cover models), but when they turn out to be as smart as a bag of hair, no thank you.

Personally, I like really big muscular men, but how they look is not enough though. I may be unusual as a woman, but my brain is my biggest erogenous zone.

I would think that full-figured girls would go for big men as they think they will not 'break' them :)

I agree a 100%. I was not placing a moral standard on any of the factors of attraction. A woman that wants a guy because he is financially and emotionally stable is no better than a girl who wants a guy because he is hot. In both cases the woman wants something from the guy. Bottom line is that both sexes are attracted first by looks, then the rest of the package later.

The proof is in the pudding. I have had very little luck with women until just recently. I completely changed my look, got rid of the beard, clean shaved my face everyday, got a new haircut, then had a professional braid my goatee. I forked over some cash and got some nice shirts and some nice jeans with a nice pair of shoes. For the past 2 weeks, hot ass nubiles have been attracted to me like moths to a street light. At bayfest this weekend, at least 20 hot girls approached me instead of me approaching them. I was there to practice material and hear some good bands in the process. But, instead of approaching I was constantly being approached. Saturday night I was there for less than 10 minutes when three girls asked me for a cigarette. The next question was did my bridge piercing hurt. After talking for a bit the girls all told me how hot my braids were. They then asked me if I wanted to hang out with them. I did for about 30 minutes, but then ran out of material and couldn't think of anything to say, so I cashed out while I was ahead and told them I had to find my friends and said bye. This pattern occurred over and over. The usual fat girl attraction phenomena never occurred. Perhaps they now thought I was out of their league, and the better looking girls now saw me as a suitable candidate.

I put a lot of work into the new look. I spent all day at the mall looking for perfect fit cloths that highlighted my best attributes. I am not a smiler, but I have been forcing myself to smile until it feels natural. The material I have been studying says a great smile is a characteristic of an Alpha Male. Other characteristics are:

• Height --> Check

Now the guy you speak of that looked ridiculous might not have had good looks, but maybe he had the other characteristics. If he could ever get in long enough to win the girl over with his wit, than he is set where as I can open the set easily, but can't go the distance.

I have achieved the best success now that I am able to look at dating and social interaction from an academic standpoint. I know that was one hell of a tangent, but it does all tie together.

Thats some good shit going on there. I am glad you got rid of the beard. On paper, Ive never heard ANY girls say they liked it. But it beats shaving. However, thats the price. I know someone that needs to follow this advice.

Did you get this info from Mystery?

IML Gear Cream!
Thats some good shit going on there. I am glad you got rid of the beard. On paper, Ive never heard ANY girls say they liked it. But it beats shaving. However, thats the price. I know someone that needs to follow this advice.

Yeah. Get the basics from mystery, but the in dept material comes from David Deangilo.

:(

I have 2 months of beard on my face.

:lol:

You sound lovely hun :)

Good looking men are nice, it is fun initially going out, looking great together.

I have dated a couple of male models (Health and Fitness cover models), but when they turn out to be as smart as a bag of hair, no thank you.

Personally, I like really big muscular men, but how they look is not enough though. I may be unusual as a woman, but my brain is my biggest erogenous zone.

I would think that full-figured girls would go for big men as they think they will not 'break' them :)

Thanks. But as far as the brains part goes. I have one college degree and should have another one within the next year or so. I'm not saying I'm the smartest person out there but I'm do have an education, etc. I don't know if I'd say I'm really big and muscular though as I weight about 200 lbs. (90.72 kg) with a fairly low body fat (around 9%).

• Height --> Check

girls like smiles?? fuck. i rarely dmile

fat or muscular?

Are u talking larger as in muscular women or are they soft and big?
Im a female bodybuilder and I am attracted to men that are more like my in physique. Small "male model" type guys totally turn me off. I like a man who can handle me.
just my .02

Just curious about your thoughts on this.
I'm about 225lbs now but I'm not a giant by any means.
As I began to get more muscular throughout the years, I noticed a
peculiar thing happening.
It seemed that the more muscle I put on, the more unappealing
looks and comments I would get from women who were in shape.
And on the other hand, as I got bigger, very full figured women
became more and more attracted to me.
I once got into an elevator and a hot chick looked at me and cringed,
shaking her head.
The large women at work smiled at me one day on a break and asked if they could call me ' beefcake' lol. They always flirt with me.
As a result, My dates are always with larger women.
Not that I'm complaining or anything but has anybody experiences this
kind of thing? Why do most larger ladies seem to go after muscular, bigger guys?

Are u talking larger as in muscular women or are they soft and big?
Im a female bodybuilder and I am attracted to men that are more like my in physique. Small "male model" type guys totally turn me off. I like a man who can handle me.
just my .02

What does that mean?

Ive had girls of all sizes and one size doesnt equate to being good in bed. (if thats what "handle" means)

I do like a curvy body to look at while I fuck it, thats fo sho.

Back