• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Full figured women and muscular guys...

Mindset26

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just curious about your thoughts on this.
I'm about 225lbs now but I'm not a giant by any means.
As I began to get more muscular throughout the years, I noticed a
peculiar thing happening.
It seemed that the more muscle I put on, the more unappealing
looks and comments I would get from women who were in shape.
And on the other hand, as I got bigger, very full figured women
became more and more attracted to me.
I once got into an elevator and a hot chick looked at me and cringed,
shaking her head.
The large women at work smiled at me one day on a break and asked if they could call me ' beefcake' lol. They always flirt with me.
As a result, My dates are always with larger women.
Not that I'm complaining or anything but has anybody experiences this
kind of thing? Why do most larger ladies seem to go after muscular, bigger guys?

I am hot shit with fat chicks. All I had to do last night was say hello, and they wouldn't leave me alone for the rest of the time I was at that bar. Its cool with me, cause they were pretty fun to hang out with. Later on in the night, I talked to some pretty hot women, but they weren't nearly as enthusiastic as the fat girls were. Damn it, I need somebody to put that spell on my like in the movie shallow hal.

Most women prefer the cut athletic look to the bodybuilder look.

I get the opposite, the slimmer better looking chicks give me more attention that the big girls. Probably due to the fact I'm not heavily built.
Not complaining however.....

Just curious about your thoughts on this.
I'm about 225lbs now but I'm not a giant by any means.
As I began to get more muscular throughout the years, I noticed a
peculiar thing happening.
It seemed that the more muscle I put on, the more unappealing
looks and comments I would get from women who were in shape.
And on the other hand, as I got bigger, very full figured women
became more and more attracted to me.
I once got into an elevator and a hot chick looked at me and cringed,
shaking her head.
The large women at work smiled at me one day on a break and asked if they could call me ' beefcake' lol. They always flirt with me.
As a result, My dates are always with larger women.
Not that I'm complaining or anything but has anybody experiences this
kind of thing? Why do most larger ladies seem to go after muscular, bigger guys?

YES. I get the same shit! I dont know why, but as I got bigger in my years, more and more fat girls have taken up interest in me.

I think its projecting type of thing...which doesnt make sense anyway.

i dont have the problem with larger women, more so than older ones.
this one pretty, but older lady always comes in to my work and flirts with me, everytime i turn around she is at the gym, in my store, at my house, oooohhh, that must be katt. anyway i find that working in a grocery store i get alot more attention from the women in there 40's and 50's, but most of those also work out at our gym, which is in the building next to the store.

They all want me, some just don't know it yet!!!!!

:dance: :eyebrow:

Really? I thought all women love muscles. :hmmm:
Not at all. Most women hate muscle. They want the athletic trim look, and have no desire for the muscular look at all.

Not at all. Most women hate muscle. They want the athletic trim look, and have no desire for the muscular look at all.

Is that really true? Or is that the same way that a lot of guys say that they don't really want a high-end car? Not because they don't really like it, but because they believe, deep down, that they'll never have one.

IML Gear Cream!
Yes, it's really really true, they prefer athletic look any day over muscular look. They think muscle is gross and it actually disgusts most women. Keep in mind that these are mostly the really small, scrawny girls. Athletic women are the women that tend to like muscular men but their are more, average women out there than athletic women. So the majority is that most women don't like muscle.

I actually noticed that too the bigger I got. I actually only weight about 200 lbs. with about 10% body fat, but I'm not sure I want to even get any bigger. Actually maybe more cut if anything. I notice more women checking me out and really good looking ones even if I were to cut 5 lbs. I thought it was strange...

I actually noticed that too the bigger I got. I actually only weight about 200 lbs. with about 10% body fat, but I'm not sure I want to even get any bigger. Actually maybe more cut if anything. I notice more women checking me out and really good looking ones even if I were to cut 5 lbs. I thought it was strange...

You live in the US. Here, if you don't have a gut, the women notice you.

You live in the US. Here, if you don't have a gut, the women notice you.

True. I actually notice women off all ages checking me out, and all sizes. I don't care. It's good since I used to be pretty chunky and they all ignored me. I don't have a gut at all though. If I wear a t shirt not tucked in it hangs off my chest...

True. I actually notice women off all ages checking me out, and all sizes. I don't care. It's good since I used to be pretty chunky and they all ignored me. I don't have a gut at all though. If I wear a t shirt not tucked in it hangs off my chest...

Yeah, same here. The more I get into shape, the most I catch women checking me out.

I don't think the obesity problem in the US is as bad as the media makes it out, but when you have muscle, you rise above the norm in a white collar society.

Yeah, same here. The more I get into shape, the most I catch women checking me out.

I don't think the obesity problem in the US is as bad as the media makes it out, but when you have muscle, you rise above the norm in a white collar society.

I notice a lot of older women checking me out, and even younger ones lately. I really don't care if older women check me out because I'm going to check out the younger ones so I'd be a hypocrite if I said I didn't want older women checking me out. I take college classes too so there are a lot of younger women there.

As I side note, I'm the same age as you.

I also notice a married woman or woman with her boyfriend check me out once in awhile while he's not paying attention.

Dammit! I'm just eye candy! lawl. j/k.

That's a much better link than the first one.

The study has some interesting results. But consider that most people don't truly know what they want in a person.

I find people to be fascinating. I read a study in which people filled out a questionnaire on what they wanted in the potential date. The funny thing was that, once in an environment where they could meet people of the opposite sex, most went for a type different from what they put on the questionnaire.

After the dating activity passed, they filled out the same questionnaire. This time, they selected a person more in line with the type that they went after in the dating activity.

A month later, they filled out the same questionnaire. The type of person they selected was similar to the one they picked before the dating activity.

People really don't know what the want until it's right in front of them.

IML Gear Cream!
I also notice a married woman or woman with her boyfriend check me out once in awhile while he's not paying attention.

Dammit! I'm just eye candy! lawl. j/k.

It feels good, don't it?

There was this mid-20s women who was with her grandmother. I saw, out of the corner of my eye, that she was trying to get her granddaughter to come over and talk to me because she caught her staring at me.

Hell, I had a chick flash me.

I consider stuff like that to be independent validation of my efforts.

It feels good, don't it?

There was this mid-20s women who was with her grandmother. I saw, out of the corner of my eye, that she was trying to get her granddaughter to come over and talk to me because she caught her staring at me.

Hell, I had a chick flash me.

I consider stuff like that to be independent validation of my efforts.

Yeah, I agree. It feels good to get some kind of reward for all of the hours of hard work put forth in the gym, and into dieting, etc. I'm not going to complain about it at all after years of being ignored. Actually, since I never eat like crap anymore I guess I consider that my reward for all of my work.

Women checking you out is not a bad thing at all.

That's a much better link than the first one.

The study has some interesting results. But consider that most people don't truly know what they want in a person.

I find people to be fascinating. I read a study in which people filled out a questionnaire on what they wanted in the potential date. The funny thing was that, once in an environment where they could meet people of the opposite sex, most went for a type different from what they put on the questionnaire.

After the dating activity passed, they filled out the same questionnaire. This time, they selected a person more in line with the type that they went after in the dating activity.

A month later, they filled out the same questionnaire. The type of person they selected was similar to the one they picked before the dating activity.

People really don't know what the want until it's right in front of them.
Oh, I agree. I read other articles where women said they were attracted to muscle but would never choose them as a companion because they don't feel that they would be partners. They said stuff about how the women felt their self esteem would diminish, their partners would care about themselves more than them and that they are more likely to cheat.

Oh, I agree. I read other articles where women said they were attracted to muscle but would never choose them as a companion because they don't feel that they would be partners. They said stuff about how the women felt their self esteem would diminish, their partners would care about themselves more than them and that they are more likely to cheat.

You would think the opposite would be true since lifting weights/staying in shape takes so much dedication.

^^^ let's keep that on the downlow though. I want people to think I'm having sex. :D

^^^ let's keep that on the downlow though. I want people to think I'm having sex. :D
hows this...you're having sex all the time...now you are ready to have it with other people....
:D

heh...sorry...heard that on a movie once...thought it was funny!

hows this...you're having sex all the time...now you are ready to have it with other people....
:D

heh...sorry...heard that on a movie once...thought it was funny!

:roflmao:

That's great! It's funny because it's also true!!!!

Is that really true? Or is that the same way that a lot of guys say that they don't really want a high-end car? Not because they don't really like it, but because they believe, deep down, that they'll never have one.

Im with you on that one. My ex defined why she goes for ugly guys over good looking guys and without getting into detail, she said it was insecurity.

In all reality, Ive always noticed fat/ugly women being more direct than more attractive girls. Attractive girls dont have to do any approaching. In fact, they dont do as much "checking out."

Whether when I was small or now, Ive always had 5 fat girls hit on me to 1 hot girl.

Personally, I want a girl that IS hot. I dont use self-defeat thoughts about not ever getting one either. It baffles me when i see hot girls with ridiculous looking hookups. However, everyone knows, that that guy would do ANYTHING for her...cuz what are the chances an average guy would get ANOTHER hot girl again?

Back