• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Vet cuts down Mexican Flag flying above US Flag in Reno

:clapping:

The fear showing through on the little traitors' faces is absolutely priceless. Too bad the guy didn't tie them up and throw them across the border.

That was a messican bar. Those fucktards with the messico 1st mentality will not let this one go so there'll be more to this story.

They obviously need a reminder of why they are CHOOSING to live in the USA instead of that shithole the south--Mexico. It honestly is baffling to me...

They obviously need a reminder of why they are CHOOSING to live in the USA instead of that shithole the south--Mexico. It honestly is baffling to me...

The reason is no secret to the Mexicans. They feel that the south-west states belong to them and they're going to try get them back by squatting. They're going to flood across the border until they outnumber the Americans and then claim it for Mexico.

The Mexican politicians talk about this openly.

You're correct. Can we start killing them now?
We could just stop all money transfers from the US to any of the messican destinations, or take a transfer subfee of half the money. Wanna send $500 to Guakamola? Better have $1000 handy ... :)

All the money we collect in fees could be used to help finish that fence, then be used to man and upkeep it.

We could just stop all money transfers from the US to any of the messican destinations, or take a transfer subfee of half the money. Wanna send $500 to Guakamola? Better have $1000 handy ... :)

All the money we collect in fees could be used to help finish that fence, then be used to man and upkeep it.

I think that I'd be happier with the killing.

IML Gear Cream!
I think that I'd be happier with the killing.
Remember that motion detecting unit used to defend the jacuzzi from birds? :thinking:

There would be a certain sweet feeling irony in funding a few of these on the fence from the money they supply us in fees.

Should have put a brick through the window while he was at it.

Right on,dat was a pretty cool video,that opld man was right though.

:clapping:

I really wish more people would be that passionate about their country, the might actually fight to preserve their freedoms.

What REALLY sucks about the whole thing is that veteran is gonna be the one who ends up in jail. $100 says he gets arrested for theft and/or vandalism. The problem is, it wasn't illegal for the Mexican flag to be flown over the American flag. It's as wrong as a three dollar bill, but it's not illegal. :(

What REALLY sucks about the whole thing is that veteran is gonna be the one who ends up in jail. $100 says he gets arrested for theft and/or vandalism. The problem is, it wasn't illegal for the Mexican flag to be flown over the American flag. It's as wrong as a three dollar bill, but it's not illegal. :(

Reno, Nevada, October 2, 2007, the flagpole at a local bar displayed the Mexican flag above the US flag on the same flagpole. Section 7g reads, "When flags of two or more nations are displayed, they are to be flown from separate staffs of the same height. The flags should be of approximately equal size. International usage forbids the display of the flag of one nation above that of another nation in time of peace.

Reno, Nevada, October 2, 2007, the flagpole at a local bar displayed the Mexican flag above the US flag on the same flagpole. Section 7g reads, "When flags of two or more nations are displayed, they are to be flown from separate staffs of the same height. The flags should be of approximately equal size. International usage forbids the display of the flag of one nation above that of another nation in time of peace.
That I can see. I work at the air Force Space Command HQ building (NORTHCOM bldg is next over) and out the front window, I do see the Canadian flag on separate pole at same height.

now...THAT'S the kind of immigrant...I could get behind...
:)

IML Gear Cream!

Oh, I'm with you, but it's still not ILLEGAL. The Section 7g you're refering to, I believe is from the Federal Flag Rules. Those rules have been deemed to be directionary, but not enforceable by law.

Back