• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

BCAAs

P-funk

Patrick
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Anyone have a particular brand they like? I have used ICE in the past but was wondering if anyone has tried any other flavored BCAAs.

thanks.

I just bought some Xtend and it seems to be okay so far.

liver pills and bcaa's to me are a waste. i prefer eaa's myself, but if i had to go with bcaa's lemonade xtened was excellent. on a cut sure. overall, eaa's are better imo.

liver pills and bcaa's to me are a waste. i prefer eaa's myself, but if i had to go with bcaa's lemonade xtened was excellent. on a cut sure. overall, eaa's are better imo.

sorry to bump in here..but you always say things that catch my interest nni, and then i always gotta drop some questions on you. lol.

was wondering, why would you consider xtend a good supplement for cutting? and im not too familiar with eaa's :confused: what do you use, what all do you recommend?

bcaa is branch chain amino acid. eaa is essential amino acids.

nni would you recommend eaas or just supplementation with l-leucine?

from what i have read if you are getting adequate protein, then supplementation of leucine is more effective than using bcaa's. but i havent read much on the subject at all.

P are you cutting?

xtend is an excellent supplement and fairly priced. if you want bcaa's then i couldnt recommend a better item.

i have recently made the switch to all eaa's. eaa + carbs pre workout (per the tipton studies) and eaa+ crabs post workout. this is experimental for me, but recovery has been great.

ideally if someone asked me to do pre / post for muscle growth it would go like this:

pre
eaa + carbs (plus whatever goodies, creatine, BA etc.)

the eaa's i have tried and liked are 8-beta anabol by epic. and primal eaa by primaforce. i mix the prima with either sizeon or cytomax, or vitargo depending on exericse and timing.

i would definitely add leucine post workout, and do the eaa pre workout.

fuck no, I am not cutting. I hate that gay shit.

I am asking because Ivonne was looking for a less expensive brand than the ICE.

I couldn't care less about that shit. I think it is all a waste of money anyway.

fuck no, I am not cutting. I hate that gay shit.

I am asking because Ivonne was looking for a less expensive brand than the ICE.

I couldn't care less about that shit. I think it is all a waste of money anyway.

Xtend is about 22 bucks a jug here.

Don't blame it on Ivonne, I know you are cutting Fat ass.

Bulk Nutrition - 1Fast400 L-Leucine powder at discount prices! (Bulk Wellness Powders, Bulk Wellness Powders, Bulk Wellness Powders) reading on avant, people take this post workout with their shake. its supposed to increase protein synthesis, or the rate of it.

you gona try it?
i read up on it a bit, just on the site you posted.
people were saying it just cant be mixed with water, period. it floats to the top.
tastes like shit (eh that dont matter tho)
and that they take it pre, and post workout

I don't read that site. I hate it.

:lol: i know, it wasnt for you. it was for delusional

i know you dont like big words

hm. if anything im thinking of getting some 1fast 400 leucine you posted, and mixing about 5g with 20-25g truemass, and drinking that before/during workout.

and then make the exact same shake for post workout.

or getting a thing of primal eea and use a scoop of that in water, and drink it before and during workout. then either just having 3 scoops of TrueMass or 3 scoops of TrueMass with another scoop of primal eea.

guess i got some time to figure out what i wana do tho. gona be a while before i buy anything else.

just curious, are you going to incorporate leucine into your workouts? if so, how do you plan to do it.

hm. if anything im thinking of getting some 1fast 400 leucine you posted, and mixing about 5g with 20-25g truemass, and drinking that before/during workout.

and then make the exact same shake for post workout.

or getting a thing of primal eea and use a scoop of that in water, and drink it before and during workout. then either just having 3 scoops of TrueMass or 3 scoops of TrueMass with another scoop of primal eea.

guess i got some time to figure out what i wana do tho. gona be a while before i buy anything else.

just curious, are you going to incorporate leucine into your workouts? if so, how do you plan to do it.

Dude, at 150lbs you need to jsut workout and eat. You still have very little idea about proper nutrition or training. Stop worrying about the little things like this and start lifting weights.

leucine will mix, you either need to use a handheld mixer, or let it sit in the fridge for five minutes.

ah i see. i think if i was gona start using leucine i would get the primal eea stuff. seems pretty good. but im not gona worry about that until way further down the road. and how come you mix the primal force eea with somethin like cytomax? would it be ok to just use water if you didnt have somethin like cytomax?

also nni. what do you think about waxy maze? and what brand would you recommend?

i just like learning and figuring this stuff out so that WHEN I DO finally plan to buy this stuff ill know exactly what i want, ill know its worth it and ill know its gonna work. cause yea p-funk i know i dont need to worry about every single supplement out there. but after training and all for a long time i know sooner or later ill want stuff like this to further help me.

just lift weights! do you even have a workout program set up?

listen to P. dont waste money on the bullshit bro

man..fuck. you guys are right i know :[ i realized i took it too far a couple of weeks ago..its just. for the first time ever ive finally stuck with this, with everything. all the other times, since i was like 17, i was lucky to make it 2 weeks and then just fall into temptations, give up easy, quit soon. now ive finally stuck with it, my diet, my work outs. and i know this time is different from all the others and that i finally am goin to be able to do this and not quit or anything. and so after about a month of it all i started reading up so much good shit on supplements and it just got me even more hyped thinking "oh man all this shit will make me even better" you know. i thought itd help me gain weight, help me be able to lift more in less time, give me better results, faster results, better recovery..everything..
so since then ive just been wanting to get everything that id think would help..
i got n.o xplode, cellmass, syntha-6, truemass, nitrix, and animal pak
i guess thats all i need for now. maybe its too much but i really like all the supplements im using so far.

i got a workout routine, i posted it in the training forum actually, and really i was hoping for your opinion on it p-funk, but maybe you missed it.

just go with a total body routine and try and put on as much size as possible.

the 5x5 routine would actually work pretty well for you.

ah i see. i think if i was gona start using leucine i would get the primal eea stuff. seems pretty good. but im not gona worry about that until way further down the road. and how come you mix the primal force eea with somethin like cytomax? would it be ok to just use water if you didnt have somethin like cytomax?

also nni. what do you think about waxy maze? and what brand would you recommend?

i just like learning and figuring this stuff out so that WHEN I DO finally plan to buy this stuff ill know exactly what i want, ill know its worth it and ill know its gonna work. cause yea p-funk i know i dont need to worry about every single supplement out there. but after training and all for a long time i know sooner or later ill want stuff like this to further help me.

i use cytomax to add a carb source to the eaa and i like the taste.

waxy maize is all the same unless its vitargo. it isnt necessary.

as long as you are just learning, then cool. people focus too much on supps. in the beginning protein and creatine is all you need.

You need to eat, eat, eat and eat. You shouldn't worry about supplements other than calories. Heavyweight Gainer 900, mmmmmm taste so good.

I mix 6 scoops of Xtend with 2 scoops of Primal EAA. I'm dieting down for a shoot though. If you aren't dieting/cutting, I'd probably spend my money elsewhere (just as general advice). There is a site (I no longer own it) that is selling bcaa's for 32/kilo right now

mike is back! its mike right? been so long.. :laugh:

Back