• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Increased aggression/anger... from workouts?

Big G

Back from the grave.
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Can workouts increase test', and increased test' make some men angry?

I'm asking because I've always been a passive man, but having been an avid gym rat now for almost a year, I'm finding myself angrier these days. Could my anger be from increased test' from working out? I hear lifting can increase test'. And, increased test' can increase anger. I got really angry and depressed while on NHA Stack, so I might be particularly succeptible to increased/decreased test' levels. I don't know.

I quit smoking about three weeks ago too, which I'm sure isn't helping one bit at the moment, but I've been unusually pissy, short-fused and angry for a while now it seems. Like I've created a monster!

Thoughts?

I don't think so. I am probably angrier when I go a month or two without liftign than while I am lifting.

Yup. Lifting keeps me calm.

Yup. Lifting keeps me calm.

I agree, kind-of. I get pissed, go to the gym, beat myself up and feel much calmer/better afterwards. I just don't remember getting so pissed so often before I ever started going to the gym.

Maybe it's unrelated. Maybe it's still the damned nicotene just fucking with my head, but it's been almost three weeks now. I'd like some breaks in these nicotene-deprived clouds some time!

I swear, I did go a bit doo-lally from NHA Stack though. Angry/depressed, kind-of.

Took me 3-4 weeks to get over nicotine for the most part when I quit, so that could be it.

Nice going for quitting dude! Thats awesome, takes real strength of character to seriously give it a go.

As for the anger, im the same as the others who posted here, training has the useful side effect of balancing me out pretty well. When i dont train my moods can be pretty erratic between happy/sad, angry/chilled etc. Regular exercise is good at levelling me out.

Agreed. Today I felt a few breaks in the clouds. A few good laughs, some positive thoughts, etc etc.

Day 21 and kicking butt! :) I'm home and dry this time because my wife's done it with me. I've done it 4 or 5 times before (over the past 8 years) each time for 6-9 months, but my wife was always still sitting there on the couch beside me puffing away. It'll be much easier this time.

My wife had ever done it before. We both went cold turkey. She cried and told me she was sorry if she'd ever been mean to me while I was going through withdrawal. She cried some more and blubbered "I just want it to stop... I just want it to stop..." while the nicotene starved receptors died inside her brain.

It's horrible stuff, nicotene.

Back